Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:14 pm

"Great, the most recessive off all blood types. luckily for you I'm o- as well, but we're going to need more." Crystal stated as she placed him on the bed. "Kaleem call the blood bank, the number should be by the phone, tell them Crystal needs o- and stat!" Crystal told her student.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:17 pm

damion groaned at this "tilli! if you can hear me i'm going to be blaming that brat your so insesnt to be nice too" his vision was getting blurry and the black dots filled more of his vision. he crossed his arms in defiance to the now dull pain. his eyes began to droop and his headed nooded.

Demenic BlackHeart

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:17 pm

Tilli shook her head. "It wasn't his fault. Now stop talking before you pass out." Adjusting Talbot in her arms, she checked his breathing again. 'He's alive. But shouldn't he be moving more?' Tilli adessed the teacher, speaking her fears outloud. "Are you sure he's okay? I mean, he's not moving or anything, he's just laying there. I'm starting to worry."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:37 pm

kaalem grabs the phone and dails the number listed on the wall to the blood bank. "hello?... yeah i'm at the elemental acade-... my name? its kaalem and im at-..... i'm trying to tell ya now that i'm at the elemental academy!.... no not the one on the island! the one in the woods!!!.... NOT THE HOOD!!! THE WOODS!!!" kaalem continues to argue with the operator.

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:09 pm

"I'll address that as soon as I have dealt with the blood bank. Kaleem pass me the phone." Crystal commanded. "Hello, this is crystal I have a student here in critical condition he's lost over 3 pints of blood and needs o- asap! send it over quickly to, oh you know where! Now hurry a life is on the line!" Crystal shouted, then slammed the phone down. She rushed over and tried to wipe up some blood.
"Alright Damian the blood is on the way, but for now I'll give you some of my blood to stabilize you." Crystal said as she started tying off her arm above the elbow. "Kaleem hand me a swab and some peroxide. Till hand me the sringe, which means the needle and tube thing." Crystal said preparing to draw blood.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:50 am

Tilli set Talbot down gently, on a couch to the far left of the nurses office. Her calm fading away, she gave the teacher a harsh look before grabbing the syringe. "I know what a syringe is. I just can't stick it anywhere, sheesh." Walking over to Kaalem afterwards, she leaned forward, an inquiring look on her face. "They really thought you said the hood? What kind of academy would be in the hood? Gansters R' Us?"

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:58 am

"Sorry Tilli, wasn't sure if you knew or not. But I gotta wonder, did the blood bank get a dumb blond for a new secretary?" Crystal questioned as she swabbed the entry point for the syringe.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:28 pm

damion sat up slightly his eyes wide
"i'm not that bad" he went to sit up fully but could'nt instead he jst fell back
"fine, but the stupid blonde better get the blood right, and tilli i'm still blaming the kid" he complained he sat down ad closed his eyes the pain was little more then stinging now
'this can't be good, first day and i have entered two life threatning situations, what a day' he closed his eyes

Demenic BlackHeart

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:27 pm

Tilli laughed and shook her head, a wicked smile forming on her lips. "there's no point in having a little fun if you can't risk a little life. Honestly, Damion! Who raised you? Snails?" Taking a seat next to the couch Talbot was laying on, she sighed. "It's so hard to find good help these days, the blood bank probably hired from a want ad."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Crystal was drawing blood at the moment and ignored Tilli's joke. Once she had drwan enough blood she cleaned the entry point again and put a gauze bandaid on. "Stay down Damion! I'll give you my blood in a sec." Crystal said as she prepared a new syringe.

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:13 pm

amion glaredat tilli and te teacher "taking risks is fine and thrilling when it almost kills you" he grinned wicing sligtly as the blood was given "but once in one day is more then enough for me. and for gods sake can someone get this pot out of my leg? i cant feel anything below my waist" he asked ubrubtly "where are those bloody people"

ooc:no pun intended razz
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:25 pm

"huh? uhhh what are ya gonna do with that?" kaalem asked crystal with wide eyes as he watched her take a new, clean syringe out. i know she ain't going to... ohh please don't tell me she's about to stick herself and take out her... "ohh i can't watch dis..." he shut his eyes and started to mumble slowly to himself. "happy place, happy place, happy place..."

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:38 pm

damion rolled over to look at kaleem "did you not see the blood dripping from my leg?: he laughed weakly "get over it man probably wont be the last time you see blood. just wait till anotomy" he joked darkly
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:03 am

kaalem broke out of his uttering. "what? we got to take anatomy?... ummmm, no one told me slicing up body parts was in the curriculum. could i be exempted from that class, due to fear of cutting or punturing anything that is, was, or could come back alive? ugh, bad memories of timmy the toad... he just kept trying to hop away with the one leg he had attached. like seeing a puppy with only two legs... just sad."

((i actually seen a dog with 2 legs. cry im so freaking sensitive. lol))

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:33 pm

"Damion knock it off! No, anatomy is not required, but if you want to learn healing it's best to understand the human body." Crystal said as she finished injecting her blood into Damion. "Kaalem I'm going to need your help. I need you to pull out the pot piece when I tell you, so I can dress the wound properly." Crystal said as she pulled out guaze and bandages.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games