Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:39 pm

Inwe stroked Kojay. "My pet,"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:25 pm

he grinned and turned human carring her in his arms "Or the other way around..." he grined and kissed her

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:57 pm

Inwe kissed him back. "You a new formed dragon and you can still control yourself. You are a great man."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:18 pm

"No,My father was..." he stared off "when i was young he and mother tought me a song, they said when ever i was in trouble they and the stars would help me as long as i knew that song..." he sniffled "my dad tought me the ways of the blade, and the way of the fist. He said with power, my loved ones would never die, I could save them. He left one day to serve the king, mom had to watch me alone... " a tear rolled down his face. "a page brought back the news. A dragon bit my father in half..." a few more tears dropped. "a year later a dragon named Durge attacked the village burning every thing. Another dragon name Jerimia saved me as Durge curshed my house and mother. Jerimia wasn't a normal dragon he was like Kaden. he took he to the king and asked if he would raise me. the King said no but the head of the gaurd said yes. I was then trained as a Warrior and a body gaurd for miss Raylana. one night when i was ten i wandered into the garden and sang the song... i then relized what it ment, my parents and the stars, are one...." he sniffled and went back to a normal face with a pretend smile "well it looks like we're getting closer..."

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:45 pm

raylana watched them wearing her perfected mask of happiness when inside she was uneasy. she needed to talk to kaden about what had happened. she didnt trust kojay in his form and she didnt trust her father not to come after them
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:46 pm

Inwe stared up into his fake smile.
"I was taught to obey." She sighed.
"I was thought to be a queen. Untill I ran away. Most of my life was in hiding untill I found the castle."

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:52 pm

The Castle was looming over them. Kaden circled the castle, taking in the magnificent view of his homeland. He spiraled down untill he landed in a vast courtyard. He put out his wing for Raylana to climb off. "welcome home," he said to everyone.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:38 am

Kojay landed on his feet and put Iwne down on hers "wow, it's beautiful."

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:44 am

"Yes it is, isn't it. Most people don't think of this when they think of the desert country." Kaden said, then turned himself back into a human. A man rushed out in long robes and a turbin.
"Your magesty! Welcome home!" The man said and bowed.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:52 am

Inwe curtsitied. "It is very nice." she plucked a flower and placed in her hair.

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:19 am

"These are my dear friends," Kaden gestured to the group. "Lady Inwe, Sir Kojay, and Lady Raylana. If you will be so kind as to prepair their lodgings?" Kaden asked the man. The man bowed again and hurried back inside the castle.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:11 am

raylana stood nervously close to kaden as she looked about

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:17 am

He turned to her a put a gentle hand on her arm. "Are you alright?" he asked her. He imagined what i must be like to leave everything behind and start over.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:27 pm

she smiled up at him convincingly. "of course" she said

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:32 pm

He smiled and led them into the castle.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games