Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:09 pm
James looked at him and smiled. "You need me to go back inside?" He asked Amberlyn lightly, showing a side he shouldn't. "No. You can stay out if you want. What's wrong? You're acting really weird......" A puzzled look grew on her face. James started to blush. "Nah, must be your imagination." He said walking up to the altar, next to Izil.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:24 pm
Mitoko kept singing the song as James moved up to Izil by the alter. He looked at them puzzling then at Amber. He smiled at her whilst singing. He stood and moved closer to her stopping beside her.
"Are you feeling better?" he asked after he finished the song again. "By the way did you hear my vow earlier, Im sure James did."  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:28 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank's for asking. And yeah, I thank you for your kindness." She smiled, and then turned to look at James who was still blushing, arms crossed, staring out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:34 pm
Mitoko looked back over his shoulder at the door the check on his barrier. He stood and bowed slightly to Amber. He stood and looked at James again.
"Any idea what he's blushing about?" he asked.
He looked around and smiled to himself. It seemed for the time being that noone was gonna get hurt. He began to feel a familar tingle in his wings as they began to shift from ravens wings to demon wings. He looked at his wings and laughed to himself.
"Hmm, thats a little odd, I've never had them change on their own before"  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:39 pm
"No, you?" She asked, a more curious look on her face. She looked up at him, almost like a little girl looked up to a father. She's never had a father or mother, so to her, Mitoko and father Izil were like father figures to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:44 pm
Mitoko smiled at her softheartedly and whispered to her.
"You want my guess. It probably has to do with some sort of feelings for you, and the fact we are in a church. He didnt start acting like this till we got here"
He smiled at her then placed his hand on the back of his head.
"But then again, I've been wrong before"  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:51 pm
She blushed and quickly looked down. "I highly doubt that, I mean, he is a king. Wouldn't he have other girls prettier than me?" She fiddled with her dress. How could he like her? He's usually cold-hearted and rude. He's never shown any intrest in her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:09 pm
Amber walked over to the door they entered from and looked outside. It was raining heavily. James appered behind her and leaned against the wall, staring out the door. "We should be moving."She jumped and spun around. "The man needs the light for energy. We should move during the night." He looked at her and saw she had a sadden expression that ate at his heart. She quickly hugged him and started to cry in his chest. "James, I'm scared....." He grew sad. Was she afraid of the man who attacked her, or him? "Amber, no matter what the stakes, I will protect you with my life." He said, holding her tight, never wanting to let go.  

FallenWithGrace

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:09 am
Izil decided not to speak while James was near, instead, opting to keep quite as if in prayer. He was in a sort of prayer anyway, one for himself and the people around him, asking for their safty. Not even a few days in the city and already so many attacks had occured arround him, he was beginning to think it had something to do with him. Or perhaps he was simply drawn to people that needed his help. Amber surely did.

It had been a long while that the priest sat alone, having not noticed James had left some time ago. Looking up he pulled himself from his seat and walked over to James and Amber. He allowed them time together for a while before speaking up.
"Not to interrupt... but maybe I can assist. I can keep us under the cover of shadows for a little while, but I'd need to rest often."
He offered, half his mind telling him not to say that and the other half risking anything to save them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:37 pm
Mitoko focused and changed his wings back to that of a ravens. He slid his swords on to his back and unsheathed them. Holding them at his sides he stepped towards Izil.
"I can protect us while you need to rest. I'll stake my life if need be to keep us all safe."
He looked at Amber and smiled placing his swords onto his shoulders.
"Regardless of the attackers, I will protect you all!"  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:58 pm
She looked at them both and smiled. "Yeah, so knock off the crying, ok?" James said, wipping the tears from her eyes. "And I'll help with the shadows. After all, that's my domain, but there has to be no light."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:56 pm
Mitoko looked at James and nodded. He headed for the door and swung his swords outwards towards it.
"Hamike, Estara, Cantou" he said loudly.
The black bands floated back to Mitoko and began cirling him, the slowly began to extend outwards and surrounded everybody with him. He turned towards everyone else.
"If you wish it James I can carry Amber so that you will be free to wield your shadows to whichever level you find nessasary."  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:35 pm
"I can walk. I don't want to be a burden for anybody...." Amber said sheepishly. She could manage. She has through worse. James walked up to the altar and blew out all the candles. "Sorry, it has to be dark, that way if he does attack, he's powerless. Light may be fast, but darkness is faster." James said with a wicked smile. He turned around and started to summon up shadows. Darkness started to rise and spin around him, almost like a satanic ritual. (It isn't. I'm atheist, not satanist. stare ) He mummbled words under his breath, words thats did not seem like English. Suddenly the shadows shot out, and spread over the church, blocking all light out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:06 pm
Tobias walked into the church with another young man in Tow. He sat his friend by a wall and patted him on the head. "Rest, I'll help you after a good rest myself." He said as they looked war torn and battle scarred.

Haru wasd only half-conscious as the rom was filled with darkness, the only think remotely visible was Tobias' hands, they gave off a faint glow of white as he sat to light a cigarette. "That battle lmost killed me, I was being tossed around like a beach ball in a rip tide."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:48 am
As James blew out the candles, Father Izil closed his eyes and let the dark fill the room, followed by the shadows that came from James. When he re-opened his eyes they no longer seemed to be his normal blue hues, but instead they were red in color and held their own darkness. With this shift in eyes he was able to see in the dark as if he was looking at the church in the day.

It was the two new people that caught his attention. The glowing of the mans hands flareing in the dark to him. Ignoring the two for the moment, Izil walked over to James and slid into the seat closest to him.
"Are we staying here or are we moving on?"
He asked, an unusually cool smile on his face as he looked to James.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff