Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Melora stood there, unaware of what had occurred. The thudding had stopped, and silence followed until a window slid up, and a shuffling indicated a departure. She was, presumably, alone once again, and oblivious as to why whoever it was had gone to such a length to avoid her.

Slightly disappointed, she moved on back into her own room, sitting back down unto the soft pillows from before. Melora really didn't want to risk going into that room, these people were not her friends, whether or not she was like them, and there was no guarantee of a fortunate acquaintance.

"Maybe staying out of sight is for the best..." A moment of silence passed, and Melora spoke once again, all to herself; "What am I going to do? Wait for that lady to some back for me? I can't run... she'll know and she'll just get me again. I don't want to go back with her and I'll never be able to leave here, not with her keen eyes over me. How long will I be allowed to stay here in this sanctioned silent room?"

A queue of valid questions. I don't want to leave... I just want to... be... content...

Her soft silver locks hit the pillow below her and she fell into a deep slumber, unlike the one before, for now she knew where she was, what was happening, and what she wanted. Melora used to be unsure, but know she knew, where she was happiest, was in her mind. Not real life, but she'd never lived like that before anyway. She just wanted to seek a soft, comforting place away from this world.

And when you're immortal, why the hell not?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:33 pm

Yul took in a deep sigh, he was alone once again. Being someone who naturally craved for human interaction, he absolutely love attention and being around others. Being alone make him feel a bit unhappy, but everyone needs to be alone now and then.

Every 12 hours.

He looked up, watching as Yue, Juromaru, and Taketo all made their way out the main exit of the theatre, and down the trodden path, into the woods. Normally observing this wouldn’t give Yul too much of an idea what their destination was, but overhearing their plans, simple conversation, was enough for him to piece together an idea.

I...

"That sounds like so much fun!" he bellowed after a moment of thinking. "I want to go to town too! We can shop and nick belongings, and make friends and rumble with opposing gangs. Maybe I’ll find myself a sweetie."

Yul couldn't help but grin, showing off his dimples. His eyes glimmering with excitement that only Yul could convey as he scuttled down the hill after them. He was late though. It could be doubted that he'd catch up flouncing along the path at Yul's laughable pace.

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:14 pm

Izumo continued on, easily matching Shinobu's pace. At times, even, he had to slow himself, as his pace had quickened somewhere along the line, and he was closing the distance between the two. He couldn't let it happen after all: it heightened the risk of his being discovered.

He stayed back, keeping his cloak closely drawn. With it, he would have no problem quickly covering himself and vanishing into the shadows. Just another racoon, or similar forest creature running about. His watch was vigilant, however, neither she nor any other would find him. That, he woud make certain. At least, he decided, until they arrived wherever it was Shinobu was going. He'd have to approach her some time or another. Just not now. When... he didn't know. But it wouold have to happen some time or another.

For now, though, he just pressed on, with no trouble, taking graceful strides forward. There were many things Izumo was mulling over in his mind, but above all, remaining a secret, a ghost, was the most important task at hand.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:59 pm

Juromaru wasn't sure what he was going to do. The light was fading behind the trees as he walked back into town. He eyed the blacksmith's shop and walked by. As he did he peered in the window, the man was working on some blade. Materials were scattered all over table. Juromaru smiled and lept onto the roof of the building. The little pheonix chirpped lightly as they landed and Juromaru gently ran his finger down it's beak a few times. The little pheonix nestled back into the warm spot and fell asleep.

That old man has worked far too hard and far too long... He should take a break.

Juromaru smiled as he slipped into the rafters. He waded through the shadows and waited. As the old man pulled the blade out of the flames a glint caught Juromaru's eye. On the man's neck was a silver necklace with a violet jewel. But it wasn't just violet, as he moved the color seemed to change with the light, from a deep red to black, then to the violet. He smiled.

Well now, that would make a good catch for day one.

As the man laid the blade on the table and smiled Juromaru dropped from the rafters. As he did he brought his right hand across the man's shoulders. Juromaru caught the man and walked him up to his room. He laid him on the bed and removed the necklace. He smiled.

"I'm sorry sir, but for some reason I can't seem to just take this from you..." Juromaru pulled a bag from the pouch at his belt. He dropped it in the man's hand. the string was loose and the bag opened, it was full of other jewels.
"Seems fair to me..." He turned around as saw a picture of the man's wife, she was wearing the necklace. "or maybe not, but this is for someone special, so I'm sure you understand."

He walked back to were the man's table was. He pocketed oils and fint and tinder. Then he turned off all the lanterns and grabbed the blade.
"Tao might like this..." He wrapped the blade in a cloth and tied it with some string. He walked to the Inn, payed for the room and went upstairs to wait.

He opened the door and walked into the room. Juromaru placed the little pheonix in a makeshift nest on the hearth over the fire place. Then he untied the cloth around the blade and laid it on the ground. He placed all the items he'd stolen from the smith on the cloth, all except the necklace. He looked at it in the palm of his left hand.

Juro, get ahold of yourself. Yue doesn't like you. She's always been with Yul... always...

He shook his head and opened his right hand. He looked at it as if he could see Yue in it, then he thought of Yul. His eyes lite deep red and a ball of flame hovered over his plam. He slammed his hand shut around the fire, crushing it the licks of flame escaped through his fingers,he whished it was Yul's throat. He stopped and relaxed his jaw and stepped back until he was leaning against the fireplace. He slumped down and sat on the floor. He rested his elbows on his knees and hung his head. He looked at the necklace again as a tear trailed down his cheek.

Dammit...

He closed his eyes and let the pain seep through his eyelids and down his face. One tear drop fell on the jewel. When it did the inside of the jewel ignited. It was originally a hollow stone, but now, now it had a flame burning inside it. Juromaru didn't notice though, he just placed it in his pouch trying to force away the pain of his feelings...

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:48 pm

Yue was growing impatient with Juromaru. It had been at least an hour and he had not caught up with them- and no offense to Taketo but he wasn't much as far as company went. He was all about business. Having finished her soup a wile back she paid for her meal and left, not caring much weather or not Taketo was in pursuit, he knew the plan.

It was dark outside and despite her warm rabbit fur a chill crept into her body, making her start to shiver again. Perhaps she would ask Juromaru to charm her dress after all,... if she ever found him that is. She wondered where he would have run off to in such a hurry- surely he would have picked up a weapon for Tao by now, easily.

Yue began to second guess herself silently- had she gone to far today? teasing Juromaru the way she did? She had though that he would be capable of handling her teasing. She could have been wrong though.... she was beginning to assume very wrong.

From the dark alleyways she began to hear men making cat calls, witch made her uneasy and angry. She didn't like men treating her like an object and though she knew she was asking for some semblance of attention in this dress if any of them so much as tried to walk towards her she suddenly felt the need to take them out, and leave then in an alleyway to rot.

Her face remained calm even as her mind raged on. Then out of the blue she heard a familiar laugh,

"Yul...?"

She was so unsure of herself but her heart began to beat just a little bit faster with the thought of seeing him again after so long.... Could it be? Would he remember her....

She doubted her own judgment in his affections over and over again. And then thoughts of Juromaru came to mind. His hot headed playfulness was almost just as attractive but in a different kind of way...

She really wasn't sure what she planned to do.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:50 pm

Juromaru couldn't take it anymore. He lifted his head and rage was etched into every feature. He stood up wrapped up the sword and his other stolen items in the cloth. He gently picked up the little pheonix and placed it behind his head. Juromaru set his eyes and jaw. He wanted blood... He placed the wrapped sword and items on the bed. He didn't care, he was after much more. He lifted the window and lept out into the dusk. He laned on the ground and immediatly pressed himself against the wall. The little pheonix cooed and nibbled his left ear. Juromaru rolled his eyes as he walked from shadow to shadow. When there was too much light from the lanturns he killed each flame with a glance. He slipped past people that were still talking and drinking. But these were easy, too easy, he was after that... He smiled as the couple's mansion came into sight. Excitment rushed through his veins.

Just a little more...

His heart beat quickened... adrenaline was pouring into his blood. Every sense was tuned, just a little more... just a little more darkness... His eyes flashed red in the growing darkness.

Juromaru's breathing was intense but quiet. The gates were closed and guards stood on either side of it. He smiled and walked close to the gates. He grabbed the first guard and twisted his neck. There was a resounding crack and his body fell limp in his hands. The other guard turned and called to his friend. Juromaru stepped out of the shadows and plunged a captured blade into the man's throat. Blood spilled across Juromaru's hands and chest. He relished in it. A smile pursed across his lips and he licked his teeth with his tongue. He turned his attention to the locked gate. He grabbed the lock with his hands and focused his rage into it. The metal melted and dripped to the ground. He smiled and pushed the gate open. He rushed to the mansion and surveyed it quickly. For rich people they didn't have enough guards. Only four inside. And the only other guards were outside and he killed them already.

"Joy..."

Juromaru stopped at the doors and ran his hand along the fine woodwork.

"Gorgeous..." he kicked the doors in and walked into the greeting room.
"Thanks for the invite I don't mind if I come in..." He picked up the man what was hit with the doors. It was the man of the house. Juromaru smiled and placed his hand over his mouth. The man's eyes grew wide in fear.

"Sleep in peace..." Juromaru's eyes burned red. "AND BURN IN HELL!"
He sent superheated air into the man's throat and lungs. It burned the man's organs causeing extreme pain. But Juromaru copntinued to force feed him fire. Slowly his eyes melted and fire burst from his optical orofases. The man's body ignited and he ran screaming, with what was left of his vocal chords, blind around his house lighting expensive tapestried ablaze.

"Sad, I could have sold those...Ah well..." He looked to the other four guards who ran into the room. He smiled.

"Too late..." Juromaru forced fire off his hands and poured energy into the floor. Fire surrounded the four men and fear sounded in their suprized cries. He lifted his left hand a two of the men on his left were encased in flames screaming and burning alive. A different kind of shudder ran through Juromaru...

Finally...

The he looked to the two mean on his right. He lifted his right hand and fire surrounded it. He raced forward and drove his right hand into the man's stomach. Fire cauterized the wound and stopped the bleeding, but Juromaru ignited the inside of this unfortunate guard. Fire shot out of his mouth instead of the scream. Juromaru watched the man fall to the ground and burn into nothingness. Then he turned and looked at the last man who was sitting on his knees in shock. Juromaru lifted him up to his feet and then stepped back. He maniuplated the fire into extentions of his hands and used them to grab the last guard. He dug his flame fingers into the man's torso. The man twisted and screamed as fire seared his body and cut into him. Then Juromaru smiled and pulled the man apart. Hot blood rained down in the entry way. The wife came down the stairs and stood in horror. Juromaru couldn't blame her really, after all, there was a demon standing in her home wreathed in flame and slaughtering her guards and husband. It must look dreadful...

I am so sorry you had to see that...

The fire raced up the stairs and consumed her flesh. The skin melted off her body. It must have been excrutiating, judging from her screams. She fell to her knees and pleaded for mercy. Juromaru laughed evily and stepped over her. He was looking for anything of value. After a minute of looking into the master bedroom he found it. Everything he was looking for, diamond, onyx stones, emeralds, topaz, gold silver, all kinds of prescious necklaces and bracelets, rings, earrings. He smiled. He loved gaudy people, then never hid away their valuables. He gather them up and threw them into a bag he found in the room. The bag itself was covered in jewels and fine woven threads. He walked outside of the house and looked back. The fire in the entry way was spreading, but too slow...

Juromaru focused on the vision he had of Yul and Yue... The flames turned from a red to a black and raced throughout the house. Juromaru smiled and waited...

Across the night's sky there was only one sound... laughter mingled inside the falling building and burning flames. Juromaru smiled and walked towards the Inn. He was going to grab the other things and head back to the theatre. Yue was on her own, at least she wouldn't break his heart...
...this time.

Kevkas

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:01 pm

((Dude, Tomoyo's been following Nia and Hamani for forever. whee ))

Tomoyo hung back, watching the other two with guarded curiousity. Hamani could apparently do more than communicate from mind to mind-she could bring their memories and knowledge to herself, for her own use. The cold feeling she had felt before crept into her limbs, only to be fimly slammed down. They weren't out of it quite yet...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:49 pm

(( I love how active our new members are. As active as me. If only the people I'm tied to were active this much, right Deb? Kekekekeke... ))

Mikujin

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 am

After walking around for another half an hour or so Yue knew what she would do at least for the night. She would go home.... Juromaru had obviously abandoned her and she wasn't going to chase him if he was going to sulk away from her about god knows what... her perhaps... Not that there was any reason for it.

Why would that b*s**rd leave me out here....a lone, with Taketo for gods sake.... Hes being so weird.... I don't like it

To say that Yue was working herself up into a fury about this was an understatement. Not that anyone could tell, her body language was as serene and calm as ever. Only someone looking for a difference would see it, and only someone who knew her well. She was cold- her blue eyes constantly blank and unfeeling. Doing nothing but reflecting the moons chilling light.

She came to the forest and paused for a moment- her palm flat against a tree, holding her body weight up. This was not the home that she had remembered, then again she had never had much interaction with Juromaru before but he didn't seem to childish with the others....

She kept walking now at a steady quick pace. She wanted to be home, lounging in the mezzanine, perhaps there would be some pomegranates around. That would be delightful she decided.

She also resolved to find Yul- though she didn't know if he would remember her he was never one to turn down a walk and she needed an activity to calm her nerves. The moonlight would do her good tonight.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:57 am

Taketo grumbled seeing Yue just jolt up and nearly leave him behind. He stumbled to his feet and quickly following behind her. The mission was quite simple, but why were they summoned all-of-a-sudden to the town? He grumbled out of impatience and decided just to keep up with Yue. She seemed to be a little agitated herself by all this anyway and maybe some talk could keep his mind off all the other confusion going on since his return. He paced behind her, watching her stall a bit, and then she kept moving as if in pursuit. Taketo quickly followed, though not sure what they were doing. He flung amongst the foliage, keeping a reasonable distance from Yue as if to let her have her space.

"Yue, I know you need me and Jurumaru tomorrow...but what are we doing now?"

Taketo's voice seemed to rapture in anticipation and almost utter frustration, but he continued to keep his speed and agility as he meandered through trees, dodging branches and jumping over logs. His range of movement was almost surreal, but not unusual from the rest of the thieves' talents. Despite all his efforts, his mind continued to wander in distraught at the thought of his tormenting of his attacker...as well as the people who cared about him.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:43 am

Juromaru was traveling at a dead run. Everything was gone from his mind, he was on complete autopilot. Even with the sack in his left hand and the blade in the other he wasn't emcumbered. He lept from tree to tree when the undergrowth was too cluttered. As he ran he could still smell the blood that was slowly couagulating on his armor. He'd have to clean it later. Suddenly he could feel Yue and Taketo. His eyes widened as he came back to reality. But he didn't stop, he rushed past Taketo so close that their arms brushed and some blood smeared off onto Taketo's arm.

"Job's done..." he said as he raced by. Juromaru continued his pace and soon saw Yue off infront of him. He lept up into a tree and over her. As he did he dropped the necklace that he'd taken from before into her hand. Time slowed as he looked down and watched her. In the few seconds it took for him to jump over her he knew that she was angry. And, that he really wasn't the one on her mind. He closed his eyes and continued his run back to the theatre.

It could have been worse... I could have let her get close to me and then it would have really hurt...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:09 am

Yue realized that Taketo was in fact following her- from a distance.... but following her. He asked her a question and it took her a few minutes to realize what it was. she answered him her voice flat, she sounded more cold than she looked.

"I'm going home"

She heard something now, The job is done......, what on earth? she thought. What job? what was done? In the next few moments she heard the whoosh of someone leaping overhead, and something cool and smooth dropped into her fingers.

Yue for the first time in her life snapped. "JUROMARU WHAT THE #$^& DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT? LEAVING ME WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A WORD? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU GET TO SULK AROUND ANGRILY ALL DAY WITHOUT EVEN SAYING A WORD TO ME? YOU'RE SUCH A CHILD! " Yue was reeling , she was more frustrated then she had ever been in her life, and over what Juromaru? He was just being so childish, and over her!

Grabbing her quarterstaff she began to race after him- swiping at him with her staff in an absolute rage, The trees in her wake were left with dents in the trunk where her staff hit them propelling her forward for another swipe at Juromaru. Once or twice she thought she clipped him but she couldnt be sure in her rage.

A few minutes later, she stopped. Instead of leaping to the next tree branch she let herself drift to the ground. She collapsed where she landed, her legs giving out beneath her. She had not the will at the moment to continue standing- to continue walking.

"you coward...."
was the last thing she said before getting up and continuing to walk home. She avoided speaking nay more to Taketo- who was probably shocked at her uncharacteristic acts of rage. She herself was ashamed of it... it was so unlike her. But then again she had never been placed in such a situation, those around her had never acted so... despicably. She had absolutely had enough, If Juromaru wanted to apologize then he could but if he didn't then she would not talk to him any longer. She had no time for his emotionally crippling games.

She would just continue on her way home- perhaps find Yul though she doubted she would actually even try and then go for a walk down to the lake. It was only about an hours walk away to the south, and the moon reflected so beautifully on its Krystle surface. Nothing but the occasional small ripple from a fish or from to disturb its glassy surface.

The necklace that Juromaru had placed in her hands was in her pocket. She had barely given it any thought after the battle and now that is where it lay forgotten for now.

She could see the Theater looking up before her now and she for a moment thought about going inside. It's warm fires were tempting but she resolved to skip that step all together and turned to the south. There through the woods was a small overgrown path. This is what she took. She had been walking for about 45 minutes or so when she could see the lake.

She began to jog, to run, anything faster then her meaningless walk until she was right on its grassy banks. Finally she stopped, and sat down, laid down her eyes finally calming down, their expression returning to their normal calm relaxed state. She closed them, slowly. The moon was a large white disc in the sky and on the water.

The nights cold ebbed away as she basked in its lunar power. It was full and calling down to her like a protective mother, or sister.

sit , stay with me Yue, I love you like no one else in this world can

Yue believed that, her precious moon loved her more then anyone. Her moon would take care of her in ways that the others, especially Juromaru couldnt. What a silly boy....

Her eyes began to droop and a smile crept across her calm face. Her skin was paling in the cold and the moonlight almost made her look like she was dead. Lying serenely there at the edge of the lake.

Yue was back at peace with herself.

Bizarre-love-triange

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:31 pm

[*not going to read all that*]

Yul, taking his flouncy time down this road stopped for a moment. He was excited to get moving, perhaps some interesting buisness could be found at the village, but many a-aura were roaming the areas around the theatre, notable presences.

Moving ahead were Taketo, Yue and Juromaru, as well as distant aoki, for some reason, unbeknowst to Yul, Haru was pursuing Shinobu, and the downer-crew out back were all slowly making their was inwards.

"If the party moves from the theatre's kitchen to the neighbor village than so will I!"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:58 pm

Taketo's frustration grew and his face nearly grew the same color as the blood on his arm. He wasn't as disgusted as he was content. He quickly shivered off the blood from his arm and merely shook it off, seeing his part of tonight was already played. He quickly stopped on a branch, separating from the rest of the group as if purposely. He jumped from branch to branch concealing his tracks the best he could to where he ran into a familiar place, causing him to keenly lower his speed into a complete stop. The moon...as diligent as it had been, shined the memory of this foreseen place. He jumped from the trees and slowly entered the serene clearing. His body seemed to grow frail and his expression became full of emotion, unlike what he usually was. He lowered his head in a depressed fashion. He held out his hand as if the moon was spilling water over this holy place.

I remember....and it's all going away.

Taketo took in a deep sigh as he fell on his back, staring back at the moonlight shining over him. His eyes were almost welling, but he held himself firm. He was relaxed...but his mind was still tormented.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:19 pm

Juromaru was sitting in the arms of the the stautes above the theatre entrance. He was empty. He held his bag and the blade in his hands and he sat and thought. He'd deal with Yue in the morning. Besides, he had to figure out what to do with his little pheonix. It poked it's head out and he thought of Yue, it tilted it's head and cooed.

"What are you thinking?! NO! I didn't do anything wrong! I was protecting myself from heart break! I was....." The pheonix chirpped lightly and seemed to smile at him. He pushed on the bird's beak and stood up. He left the bag and sword. He tired to sense where Yue was... All the sudden he could hear her heartbeat...

What in the world?

He didn't know what was going opn but he figured he'd better just follow it. Juromaru was hot headed and stupid, but he is still human... He didn't want to be hurt.

Before he knew it he was standing at the edge of a lake looking at the moon's reflection in the water. "Yue..." he smiled, the moon...
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games