Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Crimsy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:39 pm
samwise420
Crimsy

Lucky dog.....

Darn tootin, you could live her too though, ain't that far is it?

Youre a state above- but I like in southern Cali...I mean Im 10 minutes away from the border....haha... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:12 pm
alright i've noticed no activeness for a while now stare so anyone who is still alive.. xp ......post here now........  

Kira-Yamato-san

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:15 pm
..Poor Tana-san..Although he had expected people to weep from his back, there were no reactions at all.. Actually, I knew you were gone.. It wrote somewhere that your IE didn't work and that your computer crashed.. You don't actually talk that much usually, so yeah..there wasn't much of a difference when you left.. I mean, sure, you talk to Silver-Yasha, but you've never actually had a proper conversation with any of us ever since I joined..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:31 pm
..Hm, as you see, I am quite alive at the moment..Are there any good RPGs? Because I'm very, very bored..  

Proginoskes

samwise420

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:24 pm
darn ther ain't many people here  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:38 pm
Proginoskes
..Poor Tana-san..Although he had expected people to weep from his back, there were no reactions at all.. Actually, I knew you were gone.. It wrote somewhere that your IE didn't work and that your computer crashed.. You don't actually talk that much usually, so yeah..there wasn't much of a difference when you left.. I mean, sure, you talk to Silver-Yasha, but you've never actually had a proper conversation with any of us ever since I joined..

Fool, I'm what keeps this forum going, that and my conversations with Kira-kun are notorious.  

Tanakietsu

MeanderingSoul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:39 pm
Hmm...I'll post here...I have one question that is a big newb question but oh well. Why are there tons of those olympic shirts. Were people just handing them out or something? Can they be purchased. Did it have something to do with that race? I'm sorry but I was gone all last weekend when that race was and stuff so I have no idea what that was about. xd Well, then...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:49 pm
Proginoskes
..Hm, as you see, I am quite alive at the moment..Are there any good RPGs? Because I'm very, very bored..

well.....I would roleplay so much if people joined Feudal Japan Revolution and played seriously...it would be fun because there are so many possibilities with that one.....but the problem is...... no one seems to like it's style......I love it whee but check it out anyway and see if it interests you.....history warrior politics poetic type......lots of descriptions too.......good one...  

Kira-Yamato-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:51 pm
Tanakietsu
Proginoskes

Fool, I'm what keeps this forum going, that and my conversations with Kira-kun are notorious.

stare .....oh really....... sweatdrop blah i'm always posting nonsense here....... most my posts are from this thread sweatdrop I would RP....but no one is doing s**t......hey tana-san you should do some RP too....but RP as yourself as I see you would prefer that.... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:29 pm
Tanakietsu
Proginoskes

xd its true  

samwise420

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:51 pm
COMON!!!We're in 11th place on page 4 but Pokemon Defenders is beating us by 400 posts....... sweatdrop pokemon defenders is beating US???? what the hell is up with that!!!!!????? scream  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:11 pm
What about Pokemon *has popped in once again*  

Crimsy

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:02 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Proginoskes

stare .....oh really....... sweatdrop blah i'm always posting nonsense here....... most my posts are from this thread sweatdrop I would RP....but no one is doing s**t......hey tana-san you should do some RP too....but RP as yourself as I see you would prefer that.... xp

No, I just don't RP, I've never ever really been interested in RP. stare I'm a musician, But not that that matters. I mean c'mon, I've got to be the worst person in this whole guild as I don't even contribute to the actions of other memebers through RP. At least the creator of the guild role-plays right? I mean this is a role-play guild and everyone has to role-play. It's like the cool thing to do. I must be like everyone.

No, no, and no. I'm a person who doesn't interact with people in a social way as this. I'm more of a person who would like to see people having fun with my help keeping away all things that prevent this fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:18 pm
Alright. Im officially dead. 3nodding gonk

Somewhere Ive read that if Lanzer makes all the avatars animated, Gaia will die. Die I say. neutral

Woot. New Error. DAO. rolleyes

Olympic Shirts? Ive been making a huuuge profit out of them when everyone's still crazy. xd Buy them for 500G, sell black ones for 800G and white ones for 600G.

surprised Dom never been interested in RPing..? rolleyes Mmhmm. *points to all four Black Moons*

silver-yasha

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:30 am
samwise420
Tanakietsu
Proginoskes

xd its true

What is true..? I mean which one?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games