Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"AIKO!!!!"She was is in a dream and she couldnt wake up at all and it also looked like she was wake the whole time.
"Angel?!?! Angel wake up!!!"

*He shakes her.*

"Wake up."
Angel snaps out of it and was breathing harder and started to cry.
"Are you alright? What happened Angel?"
"what? huh?"Angel looks at Spawn"What are you talking about?"
"You kept shouting the name Aiko. Who is Aiko?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:49 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"AIKO!!!!"She was is in a dream and she couldnt wake up at all and it also looked like she was wake the whole time.
"Angel?!?! Angel wake up!!!"

*He shakes her.*

"Wake up."
"Aiko?"Angel looks away from him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I want you to tell me the truth Angel. Who is Aiko?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I want you to tell me the truth Angel. Who is Aiko?"
Angel sighs and she looks at him"i cant tell you...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:57 pm
"Angel please. You seemed terrified. I want you to tell me who Aiko is."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:58 pm
Carrot-Copper
"its nothing...."Angel bit her lip.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Angel. Tell me right now, or I'll find out myself."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"you cant find out on your own."Angel looks away from spawn and to the window  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"you cant find out on your own."Angel looks away from spawn and to the window
"Oh you think so, do you?"

*His hand glows.*

"Hold still."

*He puts his hand on her head, making her unconcious. He begins to search her mind for Aiko.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:00 pm
Angel falls down when he makes her unconscious then he eventually sees a memory of hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a sunny day, nice temperature, a couple clouds in the sky. Angel is outside of Wanda's house and Wanda is sitting on the pouch watching Angel. Then a demon comes out of the bushes and attack Angel. Wanda doesn't know what to do to save Angel. Then out of nowhere. You see a young boy, same age and Angel, jump out and over the fence and runs to Angel. He grabs a rock from the ground and throws it at one of the demon attacking Angel. The demons go after this boy. He magically pulls a sword out from behind his back and kills the demon. After the sword disappears. He runs over to Angel and picks her up. Angel was shaking and was badly hurt. The boy ran to Wanda and asked"Where is her room at?" Wanda showed the boy Angel's room and he lays her on the bed.
A couple hours later Angel wakes up and the boy was healing her the whole time. Angel asks the boy"Who are you?" The boy replied with a smile at her"Aiko."

In some more memories you see Angel and Aiko getting to know each other better and get really close. Then one night, someone gave Aiko a fake letter from Angel. It said to meet Angel in the forest. So he did. After a demon looked like angel from the behind and the demons ambushed him and knocked him out. They took him way. Angel was in the woods and saw all of this. Before the demons took him away he yelled"Angel dont ever forget about me. I be back for you. I promise."

Then it shows Angel when she learned who took him away from her. It wasn't her father but, it was her mother. Angel's mother didn't like her having a bond with a gifted human child. She made her angels look like demons so Angel would never guess that it was her mother. After you see Angel crying and wanted Aiko back.

The nightmare she has is when Aiko is taken away from her in the forest. She screams Aiko because she wanted to save him but she had no powers at the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel remained on the ground and she was crying the entire time when he was in her mind. Angel is still knocked out, and she begins to shake.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:56 pm
*Spawn quickly takes his hand off of her, but keeps her knocked out. He runs to the window and jumps out. As soon as he's out his cape expands and he begins to fly up. Eventually, he reaches Heaven and storms his way to the throne. He has to kill a few angels along the way, but he gets there. He sees Angel's mother sitting on the throne. He jumps up to her and grabs her by the collar.*

"What have you done?!?!? Where is God?!?!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Carrot-Copper
*Spawn quickly takes his hand off of her, but keeps her knocked out. He runs to the window and jumps out. As soon as he's out his cape expands and he begins to fly up. Eventually, he reaches Heaven and storms his way to the throne. He has to kill a few angels along the way, but he gets there. He sees Angel's mother sitting on the throne. He jumps up to her and grabs her by the collar.*

Angel mother looked at him. "God has passed on. I rule heaven now." Angel gaurdian(cant spell his name) comes up behind Spawn.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

Angel mother looked at him. "God has passed on. I rule heaven now." Angel gaurdian(cant spell his name) comes up behind Spawn.
*Spawn turns aroundd.*

"Redeemer....... How could you let this happen?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:35 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*Spawn turns aroundd.*

Redeemer looks at Spawn"Leave now or you will soon never be welcome here at all.

Over on a different cloud Aiko was in a cage locked up tightly. But you cant tell it was him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*Spawn turns aroundd.*

Redeemer looks at Spawn"Leave now or you will soon never be welcome here at all.

Over on a different cloud Aiko was in a cage locked up tightly. But you cant tell it was him.
*Spawn grabs them both with chains and lifts them into the air by their necks*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games