Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:25 pm
But it just goes to show how families of long ago would spend time together. By watching some poor guy having his neck snapped.
So why the big deal with violent video games? I'm sure little Timmy will get a much joy out of killing zombies as his lego blocks.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:42 pm
It just goes to show you something about the human race. People need someone to blame, even if that person is innocent.

Besides, videogames are just a scapegoat for what's REALLY ailing kids these days.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:52 pm
Well, something's gotta be the scapegoat.
Back 30 years ago it was Rock and Roll.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:10 am
My Grandma keeps telling me how movies are too violent and music is too obscene these days.

When i'm old i hope i can tell my grand children that back in the day video games were more violent biggrin  

Lisa Trevor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:20 am
Well, I think we have a breakthrough. I was playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune yesterday and my grandma was like, "Ooh, that looks interesting! And just look at how pretty everything is!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:11 am
Your Grandma is amazing!

My Gramapa came over last Christmas and was watching me play my newly opened RE4. He told me that a lady should not be playings like that. I really don't get it. He fought in WW2 and how can he have a problem with kill people and with me fighting people from continental europe?

Biohazard EXTREME your Grandma is either a Wesker clone or incredibly cool.  

Lisa Trevor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:20 am
I'm pretty sure she's not a Wesker clone... She's the grandmother of one, though. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:54 pm
My grandmother might not like violence in games, but she loves the music. whee She has me sit down at the piano and play Final Fantasy / Resident Evil / Silent Hill stuff for hours..

heart  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:36 am
Why can't we all be gifted with Grandparents who have a lust for violence. Instead of shouting at kids to get off their lawns they should be playing on UC.
They have a Wii in the local youth club and all the old people love playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:25 am
Grandparents with lust for violence?
Instead of shouting at kids to get off their lawns, they'd be chasing those kids with chainsaws and shovels. It'll be RE4 all over again.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:03 am
You could perform a thrust punch on them Bio.

It would also make good exercise. Find your local miser and jump around on his lawn, equip the largest gun you can find and go to town!

It would make your Grandparents more cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:24 pm
Isn't it a little weird that after you beat Wesker's Rebirth Part 2 in UC that it shows a close-up of Wesker's belly-button? Or is it just me?

[Le S h i t]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Well... One side of it, they want to show that his stab wound completely healed...
But on the other hand... They just want all the fangirls to go, "Oh Magod! Wesker... Is SO... Hot!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:46 pm
Yeah, your right. But they just wanted to give the fangirls a little "Oh me gawd! Wesker! -Faint-" like you said. Stupid fangirls and your Wesker obesison. (Nothing aganist you guys in the guild) I don't want to see that. D;
But it was worth it to fight Lisa Trevor, I thought she was a bit of a challenge.

[Le S h i t]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:49 pm
Hey, like I said, seeing a part of Wesker's stomach is a hell of a lot better than having a shirtless shot of Leon.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games