Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:01 pm
But the higher resolution of RE2 and RE3 on the GameCube make it worth the extra money.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:12 pm
I don't have a problem with new fans to the series, I can't stand it when the ranting and raving gets too bad. A true fan will pretty much say the originals take the front seat.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Annie Anthrax

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:41 pm
'Ello everyone! Glad to be here.
My relationship with RE has been something of a difficult one. I really love the early games, but being a yellow belly I have trouble playing them without flippin' the f*ck out from terror! D;

Despite that though, even if I have to experience them vicariously, I do think they are very lovely games which I find very interesting.
I love reading about Umbrella's research and the great tale of human suffering that was Raccoon City.

At other times though, I really struggle with the RE series, I really don't enjoy the movies at all and I think they've made more than a few games that are just.. Don't do anything other than *be* there.

RE4+5 are good fun, but that's it. The story in those games is just.. Not really of interest to me.

Looking forward to the series reboot!

But yes, now that I'm here, I'm looking forward to being able to write my fan-fic. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:54 am
Welcome to the guild Annie! biggrin  

MadamTarantula

Annie Anthrax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 am
'Ank you! I don't suppose I could shamelessly plug my fanfic briefly could I? xD Only it's not attracted a great deal of attention sadly. ;_; I thought I was being original! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:27 am
I didn't even know this topic was here... Oops. sweatdrop
Well, never too late to introduce myself. My name's Leon. YES, my REAL name is Leon.
My first RE experience was RE2. I was so young at the time I couldn't even figure out how to make the characters go where I wanted them to go. So I literally GREW UP with the game until I was experienced enough to finally kick zombie a**. I've been a dedicated fan of the series ever since.
XP Fun childhood, I'll tell ya.
And I still enjoy the series, despite all of the changes. As long as it keeps me entertained, right?
Anyways, that's a short "about me" for the RE guild. Glad to be accepted and hope to get to know the regulars here. mrgreen

III Agent Kennedy III

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:02 pm
¡Bienvenidos! Espero que ustedes se diviertan. Van a pasarlo bien. biggrin

For those who aren't in Spanish... razz

Welcome! I hope you guys enjoy yourselves. You're gonna have a good time. biggrin

Or else... ninja

And Annie, we have a sub-forum just for that. Not a lot of action lately, but... maybe you could revitalize it. I do enjoy reading fanfics and stuff. And I'm still itching to get a good RP going... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 am
Hello, my name is Hope and I come from a long line of Resident Evil fans. My grandmother was the first person that introduced me to the game. I remember watching her play like it was yesterday. My mom has played and beaten 1-3 of the older ones. Ever since then I have been a huge fan of CAPCOM and the RE series. My favorites are 1,3,4, RE: The Umbrella Chronicles and probably 5 if I am able to get it ^.^ I like the movies too but not very much because they really didn't have much to do with the story from the games... aside from the fact that a virus gets out and turns people into undead monsters...
I don't know about you guys but I am pretty happy to be here biggrin  

The Polar Bear Express

Zader_Sylun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 pm
Hello I'm Luna. Im semi new here. Resident Evil for me is a childhood memory. I love playing them cept the first one, i dont get to far playing the first one damn you controls. I let my brother play that one. I have the umbrella symbol tattooed to my left forearm. and since I like to know who im talking to, and im sure you do to you'll post a pic of myself. If you want that is.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:20 am
Hello everyone, I'm xFergusonx but you can call me by my rp name, Trinity, or by my nickname, Fergie.  

Bane Frost Heizen

Interesting Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:40 am
Welcome to the guild everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:56 pm
Welcome Fergie. smile  

MadamTarantula

lil pandy bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:00 am
hi. im lil pandy bear but u can call me panda, shin, shinsuke, dark, angel or just my full name,idc lol ive been playing resident evil since resident evil 2 originally came out way bac wen, tho i was only like 6 or 7 lol^ ^ im a huge fan of survival horror now tho ill pretty much play any type of game. as of yet my fav game in the series is still RE4, but RE5 is right there with it heh^ ^ ive played every entry in the series and kno pretty much all of the background story bhind the entire storyline from start to finish, so if u want to to talk about it, or just have a question, feel free to pm me^ ^  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:06 pm
Hi, I'm Twisted Tatum, but you can call me Tatum. I like all the RE games (the main series anyway) My favorite characters are Ricardo Irving, Albert Wesker, William Birkin, Billy Coen, Rebecca Chambers, Steve Burnside, Josh Stone, Jill Valentine, Alfred Ashford, Alexia Ashford, James Marcus, Carlos Oliveira. I mostly like the villians.  

Twisted Tatum

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

HowlingWolf13

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:21 pm
Agent Flea reporting for duty! [salutes]
lol. Everyone calls me Flea. ^-^  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items