Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:14 am
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
"i dont know i dont think you have what it takes" continues to dodge her mockingly
"i will make it."Berry castes a light spell.
"naaaaaah" doges ((he has a blind fold on he goes by sound))
Berry falls to the ground and her vision is getting blurry now. "I must.....fight....i cant....fail....this....test..."
lifts her up by her throat "just give it up you should have fought harder to save him but its to late now"
Berry gets up and attacks him"He will.....come to help me."Berry bites his arm and punches his stomach.
"ah you little" tries pulling her off but cant "get off me" starts hitting her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:17 am
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
Berry falls to the ground and her vision is getting blurry now. "I must.....fight....i cant....fail....this....test..."
lifts her up by her throat "just give it up you should have fought harder to save him but its to late now"
Berry gets up and attacks him"He will.....come to help me."Berry bites his arm and punches his stomach.
Rikku stays put and doesnt let go. She trys to hold on to somehow do a lot of damage to him so she could see him agian. She begins to cry a bit.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:23 am
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
Rikku stays put and doesnt let go. She trys to hold on to somehow do a lot of damage to him so she could see him agian. She begins to cry a bit.
"GET OFF OF ME" starts hitting her with the hild of his sword  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:26 am
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
Some blood starts to come out of her mouth and she was crying more. She wanted to have Ruxia come and save her or see him at least again.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:39 pm
Xia watched in horror and confusion at the fight before her. She had to do something, that girl wasn't the only one taking the test. "Hey you, let her go! I'm here to beat this test as well!" she said with a growl, vines appearing by her sides.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:34 pm
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
Some blood starts to come out of her mouth and she was crying more. She wanted to have Ruxia come and save her or see him at least again.
just ignores the other girl and continues trying to het her off  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:54 pm
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
Berry finally gets punched after 10 minutes holding on and she coughed up a lot of blood."I wont give up just yet."She said why some blood was coming out of her mouth still.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:29 pm
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
Berry finally gets punched after 10 minutes holding on and she coughed up a lot of blood."I wont give up just yet."She said why some blood was coming out of her mouth still.
"FINE" raises his sword to cut her and brings it down "lets see if you survi...."
gets blown back and berry gets blown in the air

ruxia: catches her "im so sorry i didnt come sooner"  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:57 pm
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
"FINE" raises his sword to cut her and brings it down "lets see if you survi...."

Berry weakly looked up at him" You ...came...." Berry eyes were barely staying open, she had lost so much blood trying to fight the guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:35 pm
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4

Berry weakly looked up at him" You ...came...." Berry eyes were barely staying open, she had lost so much blood trying to fight the guy.
"do not worry this will be over quickly" lays her against the wall and turns towards the man "i will never forgive you for this" pulls out a keyblade User Image  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:08 pm
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4

"do not worry this will be over quickly" lays her against the wall and turns towards the man "i will never forgive you for this" pulls out a keyblade User Image
Berry eyes close and she falls asleep peacefully. She need rest for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:21 pm
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4

naota starts to walk towards him
mAN: "now now ruxia because careful dont over react now" backs into a wall
naota: pulls out a dagger looking keyblade "you hurt my friends, you hurt my brother, and you tried to kill me, WHAT IS THERE NOT TO OVER REACT ABOUT." throws it into the mans shoulder "when we first met as somebodies you should have known i would have never let you go through with this"  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:50 pm
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4

naota: pulls out a dagger looking keyblade "you hurt my friends, you hurt my brother, and you tried to kill me, WHAT IS THERE NOT TO OVER REACT ABOUT." throws it into the mans shoulder "when we first met as somebodies you should have known i would have never let you go through with this"
Rikku woke up slowly and looked to see what she has missed while she was asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:01 pm
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4

Rikku woke up slowly and looked to see what she has missed while she was asleep.
throws another dagger pinning both of this arms to the wall "i hope your used to pain because a whole heap of it is coming your way"  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:16 pm
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
throws another dagger pinning both of this arms to the wall "i hope your used to pain because a whole heap of it is coming your way"
Rikku watches him and get is a bit scaried. "Ruxia? what are you doing?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces