Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
*Vexxion steps in front of her, facing Xidan.*
Sazuka stared at him for a second. "What are you doing?"
"I am a protector of the innocent. Right now, the innocent, is you."
"But i'm not sure if he was going to hurt me, well, ..." and she cut her sentence off.
"Are you able to see his aura?"
"No, i wasnt looking for that." she said as her eyes went black again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:25 am
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
*Vexxion steps in front of her, facing Xidan.*
Sazuka stared at him for a second. "What are you doing?"
"But i'm not sure if he was going to hurt me, well, ..." and she cut her sentence off.
"Look at it, and you'll see why I stepped in front of you."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:26 am
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
Sazuka stared at Xidan and took another step back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:29 am
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"Now do you see?"  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:31 am
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"Now do you see?"
She nodded her head but couldnt take her eyes off of Xidan.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:58 am
braveheart soldier
"whats wrong,you organization losers cant stand up to us,you might of blinded me and sazuka but i still have one more power that i never even realize"

Xack thought to himself "how do you knwo you have that powere if you have'nt even realized it" he chuckled to himself even after this transformation the beast was still increadibly weak compaired to his own power, which he kept hidden. he then noticed Saix taking advantage of the situation.

Saix had refined his powers quite a bit in the time since sora and riku defeated Xemnas his berzerk was now able to influence others and he used it to cause the beast to get a power boast and go berzerk to attack his friends. mean while laxeus caused a earthquake as saix readied his own attack and marluxia caused a tornado of razor sharp flower petals to form around Vexxen.

Xack from atop the cliff reach out his black and silver hands and snapped a finger on each hand.

14 Neo dusks appeared ((for the newer people it is neo-nobodie which is a much stronger being made by fusing a heartless with a nobody in this case it is a neo-shadow and a dusk)) followed by three dark thors ((a boss status neo-nobody frombed by combing darksid, the bigblack heartless sora fought throughout KH with the heart shaped hole in its chest, and a twiligt thorn, the big boss nobody that roxas fought in the darkness of KH2 on day 3 of the beginning. both thier level's were much higher though before being combined and becomming an neo-nobody caused their strength to be 100 times that each individually would be))

**meanwhile**

Seraph would have been enough to take down this clone who was slightly weaker than he was but with the help of this mysterious dog, and richy and with namine healing the whole time this fought would be easy.

"so richy wanna make this interesting?" Seraph asked

"sure why not" richy replied

"ok i bet you 20 bucks that i'll get more hits on him before he breaks" seraph said with a grin on his face

"You're on!" richy replied and the two (plus the dog) began attacking, rather, more like they were toying with the obsolete creation of Vexen

Namine couldn't help but lauh as she found she was havin fun this whole time, as were they guys

it was the first time namine had laughed or smiled in a long time. sherealized how good laughter felt and how much she had missed having a reason to be happy. it was really good for her to be able to laugh like this.

Seraph noticed her laughing and thouht to himslef "wow she really is even more beautiful when she's happy, a true angel... my true angel"  

[PC] Chaos

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:39 am
((YES! I'M BACK! FINALLY! ...sheesh, you people write a lot. I had to read through A LOT))
NaminĂ© smiled at Seraph, healing when necessary. Richy and Seraph were creaming the clone, and her new dog was being a big help. She knew, mentally, where it had come from. An old friend, one might have said. Regardless, the dog was perfect.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:19 am
Richy laughed as he took the opportunity of Seraph's love struck moment and whacked the clone about 60 times. "Ha! EXCALIBUR!!!!!!!!!" Richy yelled, summoning the heartless turned dragon, "Whoop this freak!"

Yes Master........it replied, flying into a spinning slash making the clone fly backwards a long way..................

(Chaos, please don't rp as me anymore...................... sweatdrop Just wait till I come on...................... sweatdrop )  

XGamerRichy

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:52 am
Tokyoanimefan
((YES! I'M BACK! FINALLY! ...sheesh, you people write a lot. I had to read through A LOT))
Naminé smiled at Seraph, healing when necessary. Richy and Seraph were creaming the clone, and her new dog was being a big help. She knew, mentally, where it had come from. An old friend, one might have said. Regardless, the dog was perfect.
((YAY its hard being 6 ppl and a dog lol))
Fear Richy if u dare

(Chaos, please don't rp as me anymore...................... sweatdrop Just wait till I come on...................... sweatdrop )
((sorry just didnt want to go through three or four posts just to do a three sentence convo lol))

Seraph turned around and noticed what happened. "Dammit, you wont beat me" as he continued to strike the clone but that dog seemed to want richy to win, as it kept getting in the way of his attacks causing seraph to halt them to avoid hitting the dog  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:09 pm
NaminĂ© laughed. "Come here," she said, bending over and calling the dog back over. "They can take care of themselves." The dog came over, it's tail wagging. She petted it's head. "There, now."  

Countess Valentine

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:44 pm
within a few minutes the fight was over.

he walked over to namine and put his arm around her.

"lets see" he said to richy, "i had 235 blows...and you had...235 blows. great, a tie, now how can we settle this?" seraph asked  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 pm
((Ehhh... My mom won't let me on much...))

Kazen walked calmly up to the three, shooting Heartless out of his way. "You two, Axel and Roxas. You're rebelling against the Organization, correct? I wish to join you," he said, getting right to the point.  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:49 am
"Hm," NaminĂ© thought. Boys will be boys. "Dunno."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:48 am
"I dunno, let's just leave it and get Xemnas already............."  

XGamerRichy

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:13 pm
Shadowmancer_Lord
((Ehhh... My mom won't let me on much...))

Kazen walked calmly up to the three, shooting Heartless out of his way. "You two, Axel and Roxas. You're rebelling against the Organization, correct? I wish to join you," he said, getting right to the point.

(it's'ok, I can wait passiantly ^^)

Axel and Roxas stare at him bluntly then lok at eachother confused.

"Um," said Roxas, "Ok?"

Axel scratched at his head, Xia still had agood hold on her catpives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sora, instead their going to Travers Town, becauseTwilight Town was distroyed)

so they headed to Travers Town. to capture some Nobodies.

(and that's all I can write right now, got to go,sorry!!)  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games