Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treehouse Talk

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:49 pm
Hi, I'm Amanda.
I'm 14 years old.
Blah blah.
Love shopping, texting,
blah blah blah.

If I won, part of it would go to
complete my Winged Anklet quest.
And the rest would go towards items toward my avatar,
and I'd save the last bit for donations to help other people quest.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:52 pm
Wuzzup? The name's hyphae, doc.hyphae. I have been an active member on Gaia since Summer of last year, when I joined. This is my fifth guild: I am also in two poll guilds, a jazz guild, and a sports guild. In reality, I am a 16-year-old musician who plays five instruments: clarinet, piano, alto saxophone, tenor sax, and soprano sax. I have been playing music for about 7 years, and I currently attend an arts school, where my major is music. I love playing concertos on clarinet; classical, jazz, and salsa on piano; and mainly jazz and salsa on saxophone. I go to a music school, as well, where I take private lessons from three different teachers: one for piano, one for clarinet, and one for sax. I am also in a couple of groups there, and I love to compose, arrange and transcribe music when I'm not playing it. Obviously, music makes up a large part of my life, but that's not the only thing in it. I am a huge sports fan, especially for baseball, and my favorite teams are the Giants, Red Sox, and Mets. I love my family and my friends, and when I'm not doing Gaia, playing music or sports, or listening to the Giants on the radio, I am with them. It's great to be on this guild, and I know it'll be a fun experience.
If I win 1 million gold, I will do a few things. First, I will give 100,000 of it to my younger brother, who always helps me out and is just a great guy; he's also questing an OMFG hat. Then, I will hand out a total of 50,000 gold to my loyal friends who have stayed in touch with me. After that, I will donate 25,000 gold to Peasant, so that it may help out the next giveaway or just make the guild better than it already is, or just as a thank you to Peasant for creating this opportunity. I would use the rest for myself, buying items that I've always wanted and maybe even starting a guild of my own.
Thanks again for accepting me into the guild.  

doc.hyphae

ShadowCatGirl1O1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:39 pm
Name: Call me Lana heart
Sex: Only if your a boy. I'm straight razz
School: "Innocent" Catholic School Girl ninja
Work: The Drive-In Movie Theater, aka: DDI! pirate
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Swimming, Photography, Photo-editing, Photoshop, Shopping, Talking on the Phone, Hanging out with friends, Shopping, Playing Videogames such as SSX and Kingdom Hearts, Shopping, Going to the beach, Shopping in Philly, Art, Museums, AIM, YIM, My Laptop, Music! rofl
Friends: I Love my best friends Brigidy and Sammy! And, my bestest friend on Gaia, Chris! domokun
Pets: My puppy Daisy baby love! whee
How I got on Gaia: Chris and his friend Joe introduced me to it a few years ago blaugh

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:45 pm
So many new members because of the refferal contest..
Welcome to the Guild!

StrawBerryApple

iCamo

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:07 pm
User Image.:Where there is love, distance doesn't matter...

.:*waves* ^^ Hi! I'm Katie, aka Camo...I clicked on a friend's siggy in another guild and decided to check this place out. x3 I'm exactly 6,899 days old. *ninja* For those of you too lazy to do the math, that makes me nineteen. xD Umm...I recently finished my first year of college as a math major. I currently work as a full time childcare worker. I've been here a little over a year; I found gaia through one of my best friends, Sami, and was hooked instantly. I also love gaia because it's where I met my wonderful boyfriend, Eddie! <3 I love music and art...*plays piano, sings, and draws* I'm currently questing Horns of the Demon and helping my friend, Sami get her Kiki and Coco back on the side...she was hacked by the subeta users. <.< That's one main thing I plan on doing if I win anything. I'd also like to surprise some of the people that have donated to me in the past and I've never gotten a chance to pay back. x3 So, yeah..that's me. xP

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:40 pm
hullo =3 i'm Jackie aka Summer,,, my friend Marilisa pm'ed me and told me about this an *poof* here i am <3 i'm 14 yrs old and proud of it =3 in Augest i'm gonna be here for about a year and it's been a lot of fun i have tons of great friends and they are always fun to talk to. i luff singing and even though i don't sing in school i love it anyways. my current quests go into my siggy so people can see i'm always helping people out and i wanna keep doing that cuz it's always fun <33 so that's me if you wanna know anything else pm me

Summerluver

Beloved Strawberry

Krulake

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:59 pm
Hey I am Josh
I am 18 turning 19 on June 18th
My 1 year on gaia in June 11th
I am excited to be in this giveaway
Anything else just PM me

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:17 pm
Hello, My name is April
I am a Mom and a friend.
I like to meet new people.
I do not like People who beg or just send random PMs or friends request.
I like to get to know people first. So If you see me in a forum you may ask me anything, I may not tell all. But who knows You may make a new friend.
I like to read.
I love music of all kinds.
I do not like TV much.
I am a smoker but not a drinker not even Socially .
Well that about sums it up .
I spend most of my time in guilds and not in the Gaia Forums. But you may find me in the GD or ED now and then.  

A_Dreamer

VintageHeartache

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:25 pm
Why 'ello all you people out there

I am commonly called either Azzy or Blu
I am a 16 year old Canadian
and ley me just say this
Canadian Gurls Kick... BUM!
<3
Im very loving person, just don't get me mad
I turn into the hulk
redface
I joke around alot, and love to help people, i currently have 9 horses
Maxx, Ghost, Boomer, Gizmo, Charlie [boiz] Chilli, Freckles, Bob, Monkey, Jackie [Gurls]
and a Dog
SMITTY!
gotta love that dog more then anything

My favorite colors are green and blue like this font, and im a very outdorrsy person.
Bands? AFI, 3oSTM, Amanda Stott, Toby Keith, Rascle Flatts, Rob Thomas, Hellogoodbye, and pretty ,much anything except Rap

Want to know anything else just befriend me
<3

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:27 pm
Hello.

I am death2thayer, i am kind of irriated because of children that can't stop crying for no reason!

They whine, bug, annoying and cry when they should be asleep and mama is not doing anything.

*rubs bags under sleepy eyes*

Well, i do love children, but not this late.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

radioactive bloodlust

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Hi, I'm The Queen of Skittles. But you can call me Skittles, or Caty.
I'm fifteen, I live in central Ohio and I have two brothers. I have five pets; two dogs, one hamster, one bird, and one kitten. We are one big, hairy family! That sounded bad, yikes.
I'm very friendly and literate. I like other literate people, but I usually love everyone, especially if they're friendly!
Anyway, I enjoy movies, music, animals, reading, Gaia, and other things. I'm a freshman in high school and I am home-schooled.
I like mostly rock and techno music, but I'm not picky. I like what I like.
I don't really have a favorite color; I love all of the colors. I mostly like rainbows.
My favorite foods are potatoes, noodles, rice, bread, and Chinese food. My favorite candy is Skittles, in case you hadn't noticed. My favorite drinks are water and Mountain Dew. I have a few favorite movies, they are; Moulin Rouge, Anchorman, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, etc.
I don't have a favorite animal, I love them all! I've been called a 'tree-hugger' before, by my grandmother. She was trying to insult me, but I took it as a compliment; I do love nature.
I like walking around bare foot, especially outside, after or during a storm. Rain is one of my favorite things in the world, I think it is absolutely beautiful.
I'm taking photography classes right now at a community college near here. I plan on being a zoo-keeper/photographer when I get older.
I've been on Gaia for a short while. I joined a couple months ago, but I had been a member long ago, before they had towns and games! I made a new account, though, I couldn't remember my old password and email!
What would I do if I won? Well, first; I'd probably jump up and down and giggle for a couple minutes. Then I would go and buy the items I need to finish up my dream avatar.
I am unable to make much gold, or some reason. On the insane jigsaws, I only get around 300-400g anymore, with no clue why.

Anyway, if you have any other questions at ALL, please PM me! I am very friendly and am always online, so don't feel intimidated! heart

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:46 pm
PLEASE READ:

wow, i've never done this before.. introducing myself the proper way.

it's cosmic romance who referred me and so i joined the guild because i want a million gold. who would not want it anyway?!

well, im Valkyronn. no, i don't like Valkyries. they'll kill me. i just got my username at random.. i don't want any symbols or signs or numbers in my username so i thought of one that is unique, so i came up with Valkyronn.

call me val, valk, ron or auron. well, many say i look like auron of final fantasy. i dont intend to look like him though, but thanks.

i am anthony, jay anthony in real life. i'm already 21 years old and from philippines. i like friendly people, and talkative ones. i, myself is not talkative so i want someone to bring it out for me. i like literates too but i don't have anything against "random" people.

i love pizza and pasta. i like listening to RnB and rock music. hmm.. but sometimes i listen to pop when i feel like it. i love black, white and blue. red is fine. oh, my avi? i don't know either.

i like PMs with a certain topic in it. also comments. but in comments you don't have to be so lit. it's okay to be random in my profile. i love donations too but sadly, only few people have donated to me.

i've been a member of gaia long ago. just not so active til now.

well, that's all for now. thanks!  

Valkyronn

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:27 pm
*reserved will post abit later*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:12 am
Valkyronn

i am anthony, jay anthony in real life. i'm already 21 years old and from philippines. i like friendly people, and talkative ones. i, myself is not talkative so i want someone to bring it out for me. i like literates too but i don't have anything against "random" people.
User Image.:Where there is love, distance doesn't matter...

.: xd Heh, 'random' ones...I quite like the way you put that.

iCamo

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100

[ Blackrose ]

Liberal Phantom

12,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:18 am
My name is Blackrose.
: D
I got here from a link in the recently shut down RBG thread.
I'm 16, into art, video games, amoung other things.
If I won, its hard to say what I'd do. I'd finsih my quest, for starters. After that, I'd probably hold on to it for a while until I found random people I liked to donate some to :3
Or try to save up for an old donation item I always wanted. I'd say an OMG, but thats three times the amount I even have a chance at getting! rofl
So, who knows.

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games