Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:40 pm
I think you guys are talking about the movie. I just popped in & heard the theme music playing. And yes. There is a Weird Science TV show back in the mid-90s.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Ah, I must of still been a youngster. surprised  

Mr. Kennedy

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:43 pm
Probably. I was in middle school when it first aired.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 pm
Yeah, completely missed it. Same premise? Hot chick, calamity?

Funny though, I was probably playing Resident Evil at that age.  

Mr. Kennedy

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:49 pm
Same premise. But longer since it was a TV show.
And I didn't get a chance to play RE until I was in HS.
Anyway, I have a class in a few minutes. And YES, it's a night class. Take care.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:53 pm
Makes sense.
I was young. Too young haha.
And, aye. See ya buddy.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:58 pm
Actually, the show was pretty much a sequel to the movie. Except Chet was still a d**k and Lisa still did eveything they told her to. But it was a fun watch.
I remember there was an episode where they accidentally brought this video game villain to life, and he was gonna destroy everything, so to beat him, they challenged him to Pong, but they actually had to play it in a huge room and drag the giant square paddle themselves.
I enjoyed the show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:10 pm
Hah, sounds interesting enough. 3nodding  

Mr. Kennedy

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:52 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Heh, there was a show? We are talking about the movie with the computer generated chick right?

And about DDR, a few posts above, I miss it. Used to love Extreme until my data was corrupted. I play heavy 3nodding

I definitely can't stand the pads for the consoles. I like the metal platforms in the arcade. razz And I play Heavy as well. Who says gamers can't stay healthy? Well, I run anyway, but DDR is fuuuuun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Canas Renvall
Mr. Kennedy
Heh, there was a show? We are talking about the movie with the computer generated chick right?

And about DDR, a few posts above, I miss it. Used to love Extreme until my data was corrupted. I play heavy 3nodding

I definitely can't stand the pads for the consoles. I like the metal platforms in the arcade. razz And I play Heavy as well. Who says gamers can't stay healthy? Well, I run anyway, but DDR is fuuuuun. biggrin

Eh, atheltics arent my thing but I love DDR.
Console ddr pads really piss me off. I can never seem one that won't bust after a few short months or stop sliding all over my floor. Arcades are the best, though the metal gets me sore quickly.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:01 pm
I'll pass on the DDR, thank you. I feel stupid enough dancing on my own, let alone when I have to step on a bunch of arrows.

Mr. Kennedy
the metal gets me sore quickly.

That's what SHE said!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:04 pm
Oh those bright flashing arrows get me alllll the ladies.

And Jesus, Bio. Nice xp  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:10 pm
See, the kind of ladies that fall for guys who play DDR... I'm not sure that's the kind of ladies I wanna end up with.

The only flashing arrow that I need to get the ladies, is the one pointing to my crotch. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:15 pm
I kid of course. I don't get much attention at the arcades but that's not I play for. It's good fun.
That, and I'm pretty bad at most other arcade games.

Too clever. rofl  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:16 pm
I kick a** at House of the Dead, particularly 4. But my by far favorite arcade game (Excluding all the Mortal Kombats) is Silent Scope 2. Not that, there's much arcading anymore.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games