Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Muse_Magician
Shruikan Tenshi
figures.....upset much cuz I'm powerful neutral I honestly do not see how thats god modding at all......man I guess Muse quits or something?????

Nope, im not quiting, infact, im going to go with this fight, since i am bored now.

ok......still confused though confused
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
Muse_Magician
Shruikan Tenshi
figures.....upset much cuz I'm powerful neutral I honestly do not see how thats god modding at all......man I guess Muse quits or something?????

Nope, im not quiting, infact, im going to go with this fight, since i am bored now.

ok......still confused though confused

LOL thats what i do to people, confused them. and i posted too.
Dustying off your rpc i see, looks like Mist does not like your kind.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:38 pm

lol kaguyas......yeah. Its kinda funny too though since I'm a member of the 7 swordsmen. Its been awhile since I last fought a hyoton. (rahenno, zane, Luo) I fought a few great ones XD so I won't succumb quickly to the cold.

But no, mist has been having beef with kaguya since Ryugan caused alot of problems. And I posted lol, sorry was reading some of the jutsu u used.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 pm

You know i always wanted to get some peoplke together, and destroy a village. i mean, it just sounds like fun.

but yeah, Kaguya's, you guys need to just show people who the hell runs this place.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Muse_Magician
You know i always wanted to get some peoplke together, and destroy a village. i mean, it just sounds like fun.

but yeah, Kaguya's, you guys need to just show people who the hell runs this place.

lol it is fun....destroyed leaf a handful of times and sand.

As for mist.....meh. Some reason I tend to hold back when fighting till later on.....usually its kinda like a shark. Headbutt the prey to see what its like then attack if its worth it. But yeah if I wanted to take over mist....hm. Depends if I'm not ganged up on XD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:51 pm

This is a hello from me of EPICNESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:52 pm

I sad now crying I didn't even get a work out and the one person to accept the challenge took off!!!!!!! damn it all. Where the hell is kune???
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
Muse_Magician

As for mist.....meh. Some reason I tend to hold back when fighting till later on.....usually its kinda like a shark. Headbutt the prey to see what its like then attack if its worth it. But yeah if I wanted to take over mist....hm. Depends if I'm not ganged up on XD

I would defently help you take over mist if i knew that it would never happen since there are some really good shinobi in it.

i posted.

All im going to say to our fight is Whatever i do what i want!

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Muse_Magician
Shruikan Tenshi
Muse_Magician

I would defently help you take over mist if i knew that it would never happen since there are some really good shinobi in it.

i posted.

All im going to say to our fight is Whatever i do what i want!

Bah.....I could but at the rate it takes people to get online it'll be forever. Im already forever on leaf! Plus I can't attack mist atm since its an ally of cloud
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:59 pm

im hungry

Rockgirl809

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 pm

brb, shower time and then some chores.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Well that means, welcome to Inactivty Land, you get a free drink and a life time supply of people not posting.

You may redeem your ticket for a refund of never seeing people wanting to do what you want.

or i can just laugh at you and get some Mokuton Training done.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:20 pm

AH let me gess im so ninja again that no one even noticed me?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:31 pm

BambiiC

XD

=D

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Muse_Magician
Well that means, welcome to Inactivty Land, you get a free drink and a life time supply of people not posting.

You may redeem your ticket for a refund of never seeing people wanting to do what you want.

or i can just laugh at you and get some Mokuton Training done.

lol XD. Thats what sucks about this guild
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games