Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:19 pm
Oh yeah House of the Dead is always fun. I've beaten number 2 with friends a few times and number 4 is damn awesome.

MKs have disappeared from my state apparently, except for MK4.
I'm more fond of Tekken at arcades however.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:22 pm
Lots of chicks love DDR. Lots of silky smooth ones. I love playing DDR, but only on light mode.

Speaking of House of the Dead, Overkill looks schweeeet. Love the days of Grindhouse.

Sonny Chiba!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Oh yeah House of the Dead is always fun. I've beaten number 2 with friends a few times and number 4 is damn awesome.

MKs have disappeared from my state apparently, except for MK4.
I'm more fond of Tekken at arcades however.

Again, aside from Mortal Kombats, the only arcade game that I've actually beat was Alien: Resurrection with my friend. Man, that was fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:30 pm
The only chicks I've seen touch a DDR machine were ones who liked to bring three other friends and stomp on all 4 arrows until they stopped working. gonk

I wish I had a Nintendo Wii sometimes for games like that.

Alien: Resurrection? The new one arcade game, or was there one based on the old movie?  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Umm... I don't think it was actually based on any movie. But it was based on the franchise... And judging from the graphics, it's not that new... Maybe 2002ish? At least that's what the graphics looked like.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:33 pm
Confusing. Then again I never knew too much about Alien.  

Mr. Kennedy

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:35 pm
Ha ha, lazy chicks.

Just watched Rambo again (I know you love that one Bio), and I was wondering, what would you like to see them do with a fifth installment? Rambo has a daughter? Count me in! He's back in the States, which means he can wage another one man war on society? Hell to the yeah, but probably ain't gonna happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Erm... A daughter? Where did you get that from? o.O

No, I think Rambo's story is finished. Well, aside from a secret project I've been thinking of, but I can't tell anyone, because someday I might just pitch it to Stallone, and we'll end up making it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm
First Blood is really the only Rambo movie in my opinion. II was pretty stupid, and III was just laughably ridiculous. The last wasn't bad... it was good for what it was, but. Yeah, just stick with the 1st one.  
No, a fifth installment is a go, supposedly, as well as a possible sixth. And the daughter plot sprouted way back when Rambo was in development. I think it'd be cool. Then Rambo could actually have something to live for, other then war, that is.

This secret project better involve a Rambo in a nursing home, or then I'm afraid it won't happen unless you pitch it now ha ha.

[EDIT]: @Thee Stranger: First Blood is of course the best, but I must disagree with your opinions on the second and third installments: They helped define Rambo to be known as the bad a** that he is. Rambo IV, on the other, was over the top excessive violence: Too much for even a Rambo flick. I like 'em all though.  

King of Paradise

Mr. Kennedy

Man Rambo was awesome. Really is a great way to end it.

Secret project? Like Rambo, the ultimate soldier and killing machine, has had his DNA taken to make three super clones who are meant to fight for the government. And giant nuclear bi-pedal robots are involved yes?

Best hurry before Stallone really really gets too old.

EDIT: There really is talk of another one? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Man Rambo was awesome. Really is a great way to end it.

Secret project? Like Rambo, the ultimate soldier and killing machine, has had his DNA taken to make three super clones who are meant to fight for the government. And giant nuclear bi-pedal robots are involved yes?

Best hurry before Stallone really really gets too old.

Oh, Stallone will only be doing the writing/directing. I'll be the one playing Rambo in this one.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:15 am
If only.

Nooooo! And yessss?

Tomb Raider is rebooting (I don't care as long as there's another one out there) but Angelina shall no longer be Lady Croft? Nooooo! Her replacement possibility: Megen Fox. Yesssss? Talent or no talent, whichever you decide, I'm good for both, so this replacement doesn't sound that bad. The Tomb Raider movies are my second favorite video game movie adaptions. Whoever they cast, I hope they do good with it.

As for my first favorite video game movie adaptions:

da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da...dadadada MORTAL KOMBAT!

And of course, Resident Evil takes a respectable third.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 pm
Angelina Jolie was perfect for the role. I love Megan Fox, but not exactly for her acting.

I thought they did pretty well with the Silent Hill movie also.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 pm
You know, as much as I love Angelina Jolie, somehow I always HATED her as Lara Croft. Maybe it's because I don't think she looks that good with a braid.
I think Megan Fox will be great as Lara.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games