Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:28 pm

why you hate naruto hirurari?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:28 pm

Yes, yes you are! <3

Winny-chan
Crew

lennethebeaut-y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:29 pm

I think Naruto sooo cute...only when he open his eyes though...I love him..but I love Vivi more.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:30 pm

Hirurari
OMG I'm loved? xD

Tackino love you!!*glomps*

lennethebeaut-y

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:31 pm

english naruto voice baaaaad...neji hinata and sasuke have good english voices if you ask me though!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:32 pm

Aww Vivi is so cute. I cried in the scene with the other black mages falling from the sky.

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

lennethebeaut-y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:33 pm

NO I think Naruto's english voice is sooo much better than the japanese one!! In the japanese one his voice is so deep I can't stand it!! The english one suits Naruto so much better than the japanese one does!! then again teh jap. one doesn't suit him at all....
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:34 pm

Har har. xB

I like Naruto. gonk heart

Winny-chan
Crew

lennethebeaut-y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:34 pm

Alef
Aww Vivi is so cute. I cried in the scene with the other black mages falling from the sky.

I HATE YOU BLACK WALTZ 3!! HOW COULD YOU!? VIVI!!! I FEEL YOUR SORROW! YOU ARE REAL VIVI YOU ARE REAL!!! Which is why he is the star of the sequel!!

I love Vivi with his Vivilishousness!!!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:35 pm

i stick more to the manga though...less annoying high pitched stupid naruto voice...

Shinygami

Hirurari

Dedicated Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:36 pm

*Get's glomped by Tackino* xd heart

ginseku~ For many reasons. (Not a big surprise) but the main one to me is that the plot is VERY tedious.

Boy wants to be something/someone
No one thinks boy can be anything/anyone
Boy goes on some pointless adventure/experience
Boy meets friends
Boy becomes whatever he wanted to be/OR changes what he wanted to be for a girl.

o.o Sound familiar? It happens all the time. Plus, watching little children fight isn't all that fun either.

And yes, I HAVE given it a chance. And I don't like it at all. I thought I would make a nice reminder in my sig to every one who loves to PM me and ask "Do you know Naruto?"

[/rant]

but if you've read the manga especially the third exam preliminaries when Sakura and Ino fought..you'd see that Naruto's voice is supposed to be like that.

lennethebeaut-y

ginseku

marcus, i have to say; im sorry about that earlier joke. but realize, i dont insult wihtout good reason. i joke around like that!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:39 pm

true arguements hirurari. i respect them. however, would you agree that if the plot took on a slightly older role with older characters, and just a little less TALK about becoming something and a little more DOING of it, the story may be a little more interesting?

ginseku

[Teh Phoenix]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:39 pm

I was thinking of changing my user name to Shadow~Phoenix. What do you guys think?
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games