Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:20 pm
Schwing! Home run! But don't pound too hard, or you can break...Whatever your trying to pound wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:27 pm
I can't break Lara, she's built like the space shuttle. Good thing I got the Great Canadian Arm. cool  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:31 pm
Damn, and all we have is the Tiny American Member crying . Thank God so many p***s enlargement commercials are aired here cool wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Hey, at least Neil Armstong's got more balls than Lance Armstrong.
Okay, that was tasteless. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:49 pm
Hey-oh! Oh no you di-int! That's right, he does! And not only that, but he/we were the first ones to (supposedly) fly to the moon! Yee-haw!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Yes, but us RUSSIANS were the first in outer space! So nyah!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:57 pm
Effin' Sputnik, or whatever it's called. Oh yeah, we Americans have Jackie Gleeson, the man who first though of going into outer space (Probably not haha)

Bang! Zoom! Straight to the Moon!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:02 pm
Well.... Yo mama!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 pm
rofl That was so random, yet brilliant!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 pm
That reminds me. I saw the funniest advertisement for the new Street Fighter.

Basically, the background is a big "We heart "
And in front of it appeared the words:

Beat Downs
Punch Outs
Black Eyes
Your Momma  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:14 pm
Hahaha, I hope its on youtube. Gotta check that one out.

My favorite video game commercial will always be the original Mortal Kombat one, where the guy is on the operating title and a fist bursts through his stomach, I think holding the game, maybe not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 pm
I don't think it is, but if you go to 1up.com, it's one of the advertisements that often appears before the page loads.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:21 pm
AngelaAshford
I heard about them possibly changing her nationality as well. I think it would be absurd if they did that, it would be like making a Resident Evil movie of one of the older titles, and taking Umbrella out of it. gonk

So basically turning a series on its head? Geh, why does that sound so familiar...

Oh, may I also say that it's like Degeneration? I mean... it was an RE movie, buuuut Umbrella wasn't in it. ...So wait, does... does that count as an RE movie?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 am
Canas Renvall
AngelaAshford
I heard about them possibly changing her nationality as well. I think it would be absurd if they did that, it would be like making a Resident Evil movie of one of the older titles, and taking Umbrella out of it. gonk

So basically turning a series on its head? Geh, why does that sound so familiar...

Oh, may I also say that it's like Degeneration? I mean... it was an RE movie, buuuut Umbrella wasn't in it. ...So wait, does... does that count as an RE movie?

let's see...Leon hotness (who can identify chemicals just by smelling the air eek ) + Claire ( the master detective apparently lawl) - Umbrella? wait, claire leon, leon claire but no umbrella...

it HAS to be yet it CAN'T be an RE movie gonk i'm so confused!! rofl

Edit: btw Stranger to Paradise, i heart your siggy, bruce campbell is a GOD!  

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:13 am
Hellll yeah!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games