Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Sure why not. Just dont spread it around too much, i like use of it to be rare, so it looks more awesome. and less likely to be known when its about to happen.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:32 pm

I feel you dont make it a regular move, with the amount of chakra it takes up trust me ill barely ever use it just for you.

Im reporting this Kid he continues to god modd just look. He completly ingnored my at least A ranked Chidori nagashi left the house and now is on his way to another Senju hideout, I just shoved my fist through his chest and after 15 mins in the hospital he is suddenly now moving like he is completly fine.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks,
and calm down, lets try to sort this out without the lose of Active people in the guild. Just wait a sec and let me finish my talk with him.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Ive already sent in my report to the complaint forum.

Im done for right now just floating in the cloud village. It takes a lot to get me mad im just agitated.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:43 pm

I rarely get mad at gaia, Learnt to control my anger since the 'incident' in the first rp guild i joined....didn't go to well sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 pm

what happend?

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Welll. It was an Avatar the last airbender guild, i was an Earthbender, and i was fighting the guildleader, a blind waterbender who underwent some sought of 'transformation' which allowed him to pretty much do anything. I was about to beat him in a fight by burrying him under several tons of Dirt, when he transformed into water, burried to the surface, and apparently flooded the area in an instant. I made a dome of earth under the water with a pipe leading to the surface for air. He claimed that was a god mod, and had my character killed, in a simular way to using the death god to do so.
Of course, i argued how that what i did was fair, and how he was god moding and it was unfair, to which his response was "I'm guild leader, what i say goes." I then said some Hurtful words out of anger of the situation (Cant remember the exact words, but the basic idea of it, was '******** you'), and got banned from the guild. That guild had a lot of my, at the time, good friends in it.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:04 pm

I'd flame the guild leader for that s**t. This is what happens when being "guild leader" goes to people's heads.
That's why I like people who actually act like a person instead of some whining little punk that wants to have everything handed to them on a silver platter... stare

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Well, i learned to control my anger from that, so now i just don't care when my characters die. Only times my characters have been resurrected is when I've been asked if i want it done cause he was resurrecting others anyway (by bb with jake) or by when someone needed him alive (By mito with Takashi)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Word i feel your situation, i was thinking about starting a guild one about ninjas in new york trying to bring down a mob bos. Catch is they are teenagers with high tech equipment lol i have the whole guild planned just need the gold to do it and the energy to make it lol ^^

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

If you want I could make my guild completely blank and give it to you Kit. I have no use for it.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Making a manga with a friend, so alot of my time is spent on that. But if you need anyhelp, dont be afraid to holla.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 pm

LOL Thanks Nyu Nya chan ^^

Sure will ill try to set things up best i can before i invite people ^^

But i will need someone to make the profile thing for me since i dont know how to do that ^^;
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm

There. Go nuts.

If there's something you wanna change but can't just pm me.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Will you be remaining as active guild leader then?

And i do appreciate it ^^
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games