Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Zarlune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:13 am

School's really important... and I've been missing waaay too much of it lately. Stupid family problems and meds. I'm working towards a BA in Business Administration, with a focus on Accounting. And I -loathe- my math. *whimpers* Anyone know how to do pre-calc?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:37 am

I got the best grades of that out of my class during my seniour year in high school . . . and my last 6 week period ended with a 63 . . . Passed for the year though!!!

We made that teacher so mad that one day she exploded and blamed our laziness for the downfall of america and turning us into a third world country. eek blaugh

Damn that was funny. Uptight little italian woman bouncing around the room screaming at the top of her lungs!!! heart

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zarlune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:41 am

Talon TDS
I got the best grades of that out of my class during my seniour year in high school . . . and my last 6 week period ended with a 63 . . . Passed for the year though!!!

We made that teacher so mad that one day she exploded and blamed our laziness for the downfall of america and turning us into a third world country. eek blaugh

Damn that was funny. Uptight little italian woman bouncing around the room screaming at the top of her lungs!!! heart

*laughs* I wish I could have seen that. It's the small quiet ones you have to watch out for.

Had a teacher in High School, Current world problems, who loved to move around and talk loud and sing and whistle, just... happy all the time. I remember one day I had to leave the class because I started crying... it was the day that the class finally got him pissed off enough where he sat down, and talked in a low voice. I got so scared/angry at my class/sad that I ended up sobbing. x.x That was a good impression to leave my senior year.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:47 am

I've always had good grades, not the best ones, but good ones. And my parents have always praised me for my grades, since at least my father had horrible grades in school.

Then my brother started school... got top marks in every single subject sweatdrop He still gets the best scores in everything, hardly ever makes any mistakes gonk He makes me feel stupid xd But oh well, he's a lot more careful than I am anyways...

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:58 am

Zarlune
Had a teacher in High School, Current world problems, who loved to move around and talk loud and sing and whistle, just... happy all the time. I remember one day I had to leave the class because I started crying... it was the day that the class finally got him pissed off enough where he sat down, and talked in a low voice. I got so scared/angry at my class/sad that I ended up sobbing. x.x That was a good impression to leave my senior year.

eek Ooooooh . . . quiet angry . . . the final stage of agression short of physical rage.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:06 pm

domokun

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:09 pm

*pauses at the 'new' Tana. Half Christmas, half Halloween, a pimpin cane, and a G pin on a newbie shirt* Wow. eek sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:14 pm

Talon TDS
eek Ooooooh . . . quiet angry . . . the final stage of agression short of physical rage.

I know. And this teacher wasn't a small man. He was big, and burly, and he had a cat named Hitler. We were sad when Hitler died, the teacher was in a funk for a week... so we bought him a new cat and named it Hussein or something or another.

He was odd, but the best, and smartest teach I've ever had.

On another note... I'm finally setting everything up for my own rp. A nice little mage vs human slugfest thingiemabobber... o.o; I just need to get the character profile outlines set up, and I'm ready.

Zarlune

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:30 pm

Highly groovy!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:36 pm

Talon TDS
Highly groovy!

I know. I'm like... dude! This might actually work!

... if I can get people interested in it.

*fidgets*

Hopefully it'll all work out. My roommate is the one who created the world that I'm using, and the like. He's curious enough to see what I'm doing to actually join gaia, and the guild, just to get a chance to play. ^__^

Zarlune

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:38 pm

Again, groovy . . . the Guardians was a game I ran tabletop. I have a player from there that considered joining just to rejoin the game again, but he has other things on his mind. Like using his loins.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:59 pm

Talon TDS
Again, groovy . . . the Guardians was a game I ran tabletop. I have a player from there that considered joining just to rejoin the game again, but he has other things on his mind. Like using his loins.

Oh boy, I know how that is... most of my gaming life, I've been the only girl with a bunch of teenage guys. Some of the games got... interesting. Chief (the coolest, most sadistic, most wonderful grandmother DM I know) had to threaten them with a hose at times.

Zarlune

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:12 pm

O.o *stares* Talon said more than "Blah!" WOW!!!

*is still thoroughly ill* sad
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:20 pm

You should have seen my group a few years back . . . we had a few female rpers, but they were either too old, or in the case of one, a lesbian. When we went to swim in a pool one time as a group for the hell of it, the first two in teh pool were the lesbian girl and one of us guys. All he said was "Things really do look bigger in water!" And we all dived in very fast!!! blaugh

I only say blah because I don't know what else to say. In fact, the whole cascade of quotes was because I wondered just how many days I would use the same post of blah. sweatdrop

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

titi321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:24 pm

Aww, you're sick? *pats on head* Have some soup! *attempts to shove a steaming bowl of soup through her computer screen*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games