Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:00 pm

I dont see how put up a poll people vote most vote wins......

Not hard every one with an angel will vote to keep it and those that dont like the angels will vote to eradicate it.

Politics homie
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 pm

...This is stupid. Anyone who doesn't have an angel will be malicious and vote to get rid of it. And you KNOW it.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

coincedentally that isnt my problem and it wouldnt be just the angles we are gitting rid of. The whole guild gets put in revert rewind mode ^^
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:18 pm

I have proposed an idea, then.

Each angel user should obtain armor and a weapon, that will give us immense boosts, almost as if in the angels form. They will also allow us to use the angels jutsu to full extent, and gain some of the extra chakra.

The users should be able to make the armor, and we should have to get it approved. And I'm not talking about weak armor, I'm talking about making us as strong as in the angels form.

And here's the thing; The same penalties will apply. We should be able to summon the armor, and after 20 posts or whatever, the armor will temporarily disappear for the rest of the battle/day, and if we go past that limit, killed, as usual.

What do you say?

However, I still believe we should keep the added potency of our angels element based spells, and our small amount of extra chakra out of the form.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:38 pm

i think that is stupid >.>

We are going to let you keep the angles or rather make the angles into armor that you will then use to pown every regular person for 20 posts. then once it goes away you are going to RP as your regular RPC? After they just spent 20 posts fighting your armor? Nah to sketchy for me.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 pm

It's basically the same thing as having an angel except it doesn't involve some stupid demigod bull.

That was your complaint, wasn't it? >_>

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:41 pm

No my complaint was for the angels period >.> They are stupid to have in a naruto guild why would ninja's need angels?

And your proposal to make armor based of the angles is in my eyes also stupid. Get rid of the angels and make them armor. You are a ninja what self resepcting ninja is going to wear bright sprakly armor from an angel?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Who says it has to be bright and sparkly armor?

And fighting some big scary demon for twenty posts and then having them turn to normal is even more crazy.

It's armor. Very. Powerful. Armor.

Mainly because I refuse to let all of this go to waste. Say whatever you want, but if you had an angel, you wouldn't be saying any of this stuff. Guaranteed.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:49 pm

i would never want an angel personally i think when they approved them they spat in naruto's face.

And my point was ANGEL's IN GENERAL

they should be gone, no armor just a chakra upgrade for the people that had them. they should suddenly die out really quickly leaving you with a chakra reserve and i guess if you want to push it a special wepaon to create in the weapons forum.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 pm

But they boost defense and all, that's why I feel the armor is appropriate. They're not just offensive, you know.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:53 pm

I under stand this but i have never liked the angels in the first place. The angels and the chakra system are the reason i took a one year hiatus.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Shane, your idea is alright, but im not the one who will decide if its right, so i am not going to say anything.

But i will say this, lets say that you get this armor. its not only for angel host, but its going to be super rare.

And i will say this, i will guarentee that i will kill your rpc to get the armor.

I will kill him and take your angel straight from the bloody hands i use to kill you.

Im being serious, because all angels are worth for people who are weak and rely on the power of someone else.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Derp
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Muse_Magician
Shane, your idea is alright, but im not the one who will decide if its right, so i am not going to say anything.

But i will say this, lets say that you get this armor. its not only for angel host, but its going to be super rare.

And i will say this, i will guarentee that i will kill your rpc to get the armor.

I will kill him and take your angel straight from the bloody hands i use to kill you.

Im being serious, because all angels are worth for people who are weak and rely on the power of someone else.

Thank you once someone has an angel they think they are invinceble.......

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Muse_Magician

I don't agree. I think it should go back to the guild and must be applied for if the user dies, just like angels.

@Kit: If I thought I was invincible, I would have already attacked 90% of the people in Cloud.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games