Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:57 pm

FWEE! *steals cookie and runs up a tree chewing on it*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:58 pm

now if only I can get rid of my nemisis thr jackalope everything will be perfect...*nibbles on the cookie*

Lieutenant Pickles

uwasa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:00 pm

May i ask what is or who is jackolope sorry but it sounds like a giant jacko lantern.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:00 pm

*eats the jakalope* what jackalope?

Inaluke

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:01 pm

*eats the jakalope* what jackalope?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:03 pm

*tosses confetti on Inaluke* YAY!!!!!

it's a jack rabbit with antilope horns

Lieutenant Pickles

uwasa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:04 pm

Sometimes i feel normal when i'm here ironically i was a freak back during chool i feel like i have lost my way i no longer scare poeple.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:08 pm

Galea, wanna have our characetrs romanicly linked IRP, it will have to be worked on yeah, but still...

Inaluke

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:10 pm

wink someone already talking to me about that...uhh do you mind if I rp for a little while I just joined half an hour ago
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:13 pm

okies

Inaluke

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:21 pm

Alright Ina, it checks out. You're strange red liquid for the guns and ammunition. Sorry about the Uranium though...but it's all true, if you read up on it. Not sure why you are dissapointed though, Sabot rounds do the same thing you know. Their built for very intense speed and range, as well as puncturing armor.

Ah well...

I should also explain "Dragon Steel" as Solumone called it. You see, it isn't actually metal...even though it looks exactly like polished steel. It's not steel, or metal...it's actually the shell of a type of dragon who's entire body is covered in this shell, which feels and looks like polished steel. Hence the name, obviously...

However, Dragon Steel, being an organic material, is lighter then actual steel. And it is also much stronger, so you get a good deal.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:35 pm

::chews on homework:: SCHOOL SUCKS!!!! Grah!!! >_> my mom got to skip a day at that university she works at to go to a Red Sox game...i envy her!!!!!

Well..i'm bored...so if you need me i'll be on AIM cause i think i'll go work on that KyxTiff fanfic >_>

Ciao

Ai`
Crew

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:38 pm

Ceron: i wanted uranium for the exact reason why you wouldn't give it to me... long lasting poison.

wonderland: why am i not on a team, i should have been, ah well, just put me somewhere in the tourny...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:45 pm

woke up..and bang..I was on a team..though I just wuv my team members!!! ::glomps Susie and Celeste::

For I am the best super hero!! Happy Child!!!! nyahahhaha!!

Im going to the Ex with me friend Lexie..its like a smaller Canada's Wonderland!!...so many hot guys..but..Im actually..scared..of..um..rollercoasters... redface

JoY_AnGel

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:46 pm

joy, you dont happen to live in Toronto do you? cuz if you do, we live in the same city...
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games