Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 pm
zeldagirl684
lol regardless, "the chin" still rules all
Oh, believe me, I'll prove that the chin is obsolete. I'll be Ash Williams in the Evil Dead musical. Just wait and see.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:29 pm
*hunk drags Alk/Andy's sorry a** in.*
Hunk: I believe this is yours. I found him cowering in the corner. He seems fine, and don't worry he hasn't been bitten.
*Alk curls up and starts to cry.*
Alk: I need my mommy.
Hunk: He was also saying something about wanting to kill the b*****d who wanted him to create this.
*hands over the paper.*

User Image

((Sorry this one wasn't so good. With all t of the nemesis pictures I had, and the rare few gay pride parade pictures that ctually went well with the nemesis pictures I coulsn't do anythign better than this. I'll make an improved version later, mom needs me to help her with chinese-english translations for her book.))  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:07 am
rofl

Edit: A special lighter/figure set is being sold on eBay! - Click -

Other stuff:

Resident Evil Code: Veronica Silver Card Collection

Pin Set  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:43 pm
So..I bring news. Because of some recent events, I will be moving out of the apartment me and my mom live in and in with my fiance and his parents.

Hooray, my first real step towards independence!!  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:56 pm
Xenomina
So..I bring news. Because of some recent events, I will be moving out of the apartment me and my mom live in and in with my fiance and his parents.

Hooray, my first real step towards independence!!
Congrats! Now as soon as HE moves out of his parents' place--with you of course--then you'll know the awesome life of being truly independent.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:40 pm
Congrats!  

MadamTarantula

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm
Thank you very much. n.n I've been thinking of actually starting up some jewelry commissions for pocket change via my devart. I mean, I enjoy beading, and I've already sold one necklace for $25. If people would actually be willing to buy my work, why not? I could pitch in a little rent money now and then.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:06 pm
You might want to sell your jewelry off of etsy instead. It's where people sell their homemade items. 3nodding

This is my favorite store on there. The jewelry is beautiful! heart  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:49 pm
AngelaAshford
rofl

Edit: A special lighter/figure set is being sold on eBay! - Click -

Other stuff:

Resident Evil Code: Veronica Silver Card Collection

Pin Set

Deadly Pretty is selling those items.... eek
I've seen her; she's hawt. redface
And she has a huge thing for Krauser.

EDIT: Yeah, I've seen the Claire one. And it was the S.T.A.R.S. version that I saw on ebay. It was only, like, two weeks ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:57 am
Good no comments on the picture I posted. For future reference I will not do any requests that will permenantly damage my brain. My eyes strted to burn because of all of the stupid Gay Pride Parade pictures.
I will now say that I'll be starting a thread for photoshop pictures. It dioesn't always have to be resident evil related, but I would like it if it was more RE related.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:14 am
I commented on your latest one! I put a " rofl " face in my post right below it. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 am
AngelaAshford
I commented on your latest one! I put a " rofl " face in my post right below it. confused
Sorry about that....Anyways I'll post the improved version later. The improved version actually shows him smiling...or atleast I did my best to make it look like that.  

Alkaizer87

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 am
why don't you put your pics into the fan-art thread? that's where pics are meant to be commented ^_^ and don't whine Alkaizer, whining is bad ~slaps hand~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:09 am
Good job Alkaizer. I love it.

Yesterday had been the absolute worst day of my life (But I think today will take the cake), but technically the most exciting as well. Late yesterday, I discovered that I have a couple of the symptoms that indicates I may have a certain type of cancer. So today I'm going to the hospital in a couple of hours to get that checked out. Yesterday though, from thinking about it so much, my adrenaline level was through the roof. The fear had me going non-stop, and it was a b***h trying to calm myself down to fall asleep. Though I wouldn't know, I would say it was worst then having an erection lasting for more then 4 hours ha ha...What a nervous ha ha. Well, anyways, wish me luck that it's nothing too serious...  

King of Paradise

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 am
eek oh my gosh stranger i wish you the best of luck! may it only be something trivial

insomnia's a biotch, i know  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games