Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:13 pm
      » » [ I don't really see the point of identity theiving, though.
      Unless you're stealing the identity of someone really popular to ask their friends for items.
      ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:33 pm

They could totally pretend to be hacked.

And all their loyal supporters will come in, with like charity auctions and stuff.

Ah, famous Gaians, I'm so envious.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:09 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:21 am
Someone mistook me for a semi-famous exchanger once.. cool [that's my pathetic claim to fame xD]

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:03 am

The only time I felt famous was when someone pm'd me and was like 'Hey! You did Tokioka's sig'

= 0=;;;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Only time I felt famous was when this user called An anonymous benefactor sent me this gift containing a Dec 07 yesterday xD;;;

` T a p i o c a `

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:51 pm

XDD

Let's see.
The only time I felt famous was when someone PM'd me and went
"OMG I see you everywhere!"
:D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:00 pm
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Only time I felt famous was when this user called An anonymous benefactor sent me this gift containing a Dec 07 yesterday xD;;;

Woah.

An anonymous benefactor sent me something too!

-high fives- xD

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Alexander Remure

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:35 am
.Light will come from angel's tear. . .

Sinterklaas?
x3

. . .Dispelling evils of human fear.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:43 am
.Light will come from angel's tear. . .

Benazir Bhutto got killed.Assassinated.Whatever.

The basic thing is that her life got brutally ended.And now Pakistan is in chaos.Again.

What is this world coming to?!I mean,who would kill Benazir Bhutto.I wouldn't mind if they ended Brad Pitt,But why Bhutto?.

This so kills my Christmas joygasm.

[/depression]

. . .Dispelling evils of human fear.

Alexander Remure

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:16 am
I agree. Have been scouring news sites all afternoon for the latest on it -- it seems she was shot just before the suicide bomb went off. The question is of course who the culprit is.. but no, I agree, a sad time for democracy. It feels.. as if there is something wrong with this world of ours --- you solve one problem and another springs up..

Do you think it was the government? I mean, I can see why they'd get rid of her, but I don't think Musharraf is stupid enough to do something like this whilst the eyes of the world are fixed upon Pakistan. One of those Islamic militant groups..? They've been threatening to kill her for ages, and it would look as if it were the government.. sigh. Anyway, RIP to her. She'll certainly have more peace than her country..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:18 am
*is ignorant of the news...*

sad How sad...

*cough* Anyway...

rofl @ Tosh.

I think my claim to fame is having met the Queen in person and handed her a posy of flowers before the Commonwealth Games 2002 in Manchester.

Can't say it was the best experience of my life, but it's something to be proud of. sweatdrop  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:15 am
Thought we were talking about Gaian fame..? xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:03 pm
I have never felt famous mrgreen
And I'm proud of it
Blending in is a skill ninja  

mewonthefreeway

Alexander Remure

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:07 am
Yes.It requires you to have an extremely small body size.And a really big blender.

@Niph: A CNN reporter described her death as being martyred,which is poetic.And do you know what 'Zut Alor' means?

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games