Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:31 am
Heh.
Yea, pretty soon I'm going to leave the club as well...
Anyway, time to do some work now. Ciao.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:21 am
The world is my oyster?

I have not heard that saying in forever.

@Hot wax topic - heh heh. . . And here I thought I was the only one. Alan won`t let me play with the candles or fire, but it`s okay for him to set his hand on fire. >.>

Hildr

Clever Goat

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:13 pm
User Image
[ [ I was thinking about this thread earlier today.

I really need more questions. D;
] ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:05 pm
?-?
He won't let you? Aren't you old enough to play with fire?

Rathmanian

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:28 pm
NekoGod
?-?
He won't let you? Aren't you old enough to play with fire?

He says I have to be older than him. Which doesn`t work.

OHOHOHOH!!!~ It`s Alan`s 21st today. : D I`m so happy. And not at the same time because there`s going to be lots of alcoholic things that I`m not allowed to partake in.

Andandand - crap, I forgot! D:

EDIT :: Alan got his lip pierced. That`s what I was going to announce. It`s all swollen and gross looking.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:47 pm
Random fact:
There's a tribe in africa that believes you can cure AIDs by having sex with a virgin woman.
Which...just spreads AIDs. > >;;  

beyond absolute

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:44 am
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Alan probably shouldn't drink beer with a new lip piercing. Don't want him to get a yeast infection in his lip. =/

Anyways, I have some sex related tales to share. So this weekend me aunt and I went to my mom's place in the states to visit. We had a lot of silly times. My aunt spent many hours talking on the phone with men, most of which she worked with. A lot of the conversation was sex related of course. At one point she made one of the men get a boner while he was standing there talking to someone else's mom. Haha. Awkward. Then there was our trip to Rite Aid where my aunt and I stood in front of the condoms laughing at some of the silly varieties. There was tropical ones and ones with this fancy metal case (in case you want to look like a pro when you whip them out?), there were all sorts of ones that supposively make it more pleasurable and ones with easy open packaging. We were there for like 5-10 mins making fun of them. Even better, right behind them was this stand with protein bars and behind that on the top shelf were nut crackers. The ladies at the counter didn't find all this to be very funny.. >_> On Sunday we stopped at the mall and had fun in Spencers. They have a lot of really silly naughty items. So yus.. much fun was had.

Aha yesterday I was talking to my ex, Steve and I told him I saw this p***s shaped lollipop I considered buying him but then decided he'd enjoy it too much and he didn't deserve it. I also didn't feel like spending money on him. Pft. He even told me he would have enjoyed that. But yeah, he's still being a douche and screwing his slutty whore of a girlfriend instead of trying to hang out with me again. talk2hand

...I laughed myself to sleep.

Thanks for the concern on that boy`s mouth, but he`s fine. The swellings gone down. It swelled up as bad as it did because he decided he was going to go play a trumpet at the music store because he was bored.

p***s shaped lollies! I want one!!

Oh, the greatest thing ever, is to be pregnant and looking at the condoms and|or feminine products. xDD
You get some strange looks there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:51 pm
x__P o e t
Thanks for the concern on that boy`s mouth, but he`s fine. The swellings gone down. It swelled up as bad as it did because he decided he was going to go play a trumpet at the music store because he was bored.

p***s shaped lollies! I want one!!

Oh, the greatest thing ever, is to be pregnant and looking at the condoms and|or feminine products. xDD
You get some strange looks there.

xDD

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:44 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image
[ [ I was thinking about this thread earlier today.

I really need more questions. D;
] ]

User Image
`LINGERIE.

LINGERIE LINGERIE LINGERIE.

:<<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:40 pm
Hmm... question question... Can a condom break during sex.. I dunno theres a question...  

All We Know Is Failling

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:00 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Hmm... question question... Can a condom break during sex.. I dunno theres a question...

Pfft! Nothing can break a condom!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:00 pm
User Image[ [ Yes, yes it can.
Condoms usually work 8o% of the time.
>.>
But I would'nt rely on birth control either. .
] ]

Lady Pelvic

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:03 pm
All We Know Is Failling

It's happened, I have friends who are now parents because they put too much trust in just using a condom as protection. That's why you're supposed to double up with protection, use other methods such as spermacides, birth control, what's called "the sponge" or a diaphragm.. as well as a condom. None of these methods work every time so it's best to use more than one. Mind you a condom (other than abstinence) is the the best way to protect yourself from STDs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:03 pm
What does the word "c**t" mean. Always wondered that... I have nobody to tell me these things... Just last year I found out what a boner was. I always wondered my , male parts get bigger xD  

All We Know Is Failling

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games