Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:48 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"It can't be fair for both sides, and this time, they were lucky. But their plan is far from perfect. Now, defeat the Behemoth to pass the stage." The Behemoth lifted his foot, ready to crush Berry.
Berry ran out of the way and did a fireball attack on his foot when it had landed."Why do i have to do this for? There is no point."

"Yes there is. Neoheartless are much larger than their normal equivalent. The difference in size would be the same if I didn't shrink you and made you fight a Neobehemoth. Plus, you were clearly not ready for battle before we begun. I'm doing this so you can stand your ground on the battlefield. But if you think this is useless, then let's go back to the real world and see how long you last there."
"I dont care at all about my safely. I just want Damos to be happy and okay with life and things. I only care if he is okay. Not about myself."

Ryed closed his eyes. The next instant, he stood right before Berry's nose while the Behemoth got shattered. Berry had already grown back to normal proportions. "You don't get it, do you? You want Damos to be happy to be happy yourself. But Damos wil only be happy when you are safe. If you die, he will most likely kill himself, for he wouldn't have anything to live for anymore! But fine, if you don't care, then fight me." Ryed jumped back about twenty feet. He raised hisarm and his thrustworthy Obsidiana Keyblade appeared in his hand with a black mist. "Show me. Show me that you can make Damos happy no matter what!" Right when he said that, he vanished, to appear the next instant right in front off Berry and slashed at her.
Berry didnt know what to do and then the attack hit her which sent her flying until her hit a wall and fell to the ground. She tryed to open her eyes and did half way and she mummbled out "Damos...im sorry..." Then her eyes closed and she was out cold from the attack.

Ryed sighed. "So persistent, yet so weak... Though she holds great power within her. I hoped this would've awakened that power, but it seems She needs more training. The speed of her spell casting is impressive though."
He summoned a few Green Requiem and Crescendo and pointed to Berry. "Heal her, but let her sleep. She deserved it."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Yes there is. Neoheartless are much larger than their normal equivalent. The difference in size would be the same if I didn't shrink you and made you fight a Neobehemoth. Plus, you were clearly not ready for battle before we begun. I'm doing this so you can stand your ground on the battlefield. But if you think this is useless, then let's go back to the real world and see how long you last there."
"I dont care at all about my safely. I just want Damos to be happy and okay with life and things. I only care if he is okay. Not about myself."

Ryed closed his eyes. The next instant, he stood right before Berry's nose while the Behemoth got shattered. Berry had already grown back to normal proportions. "You don't get it, do you? You want Damos to be happy to be happy yourself. But Damos wil only be happy when you are safe. If you die, he will most likely kill himself, for he wouldn't have anything to live for anymore! But fine, if you don't care, then fight me." Ryed jumped back about twenty feet. He raised hisarm and his thrustworthy Obsidiana Keyblade appeared in his hand with a black mist. "Show me. Show me that you can make Damos happy no matter what!" Right when he said that, he vanished, to appear the next instant right in front off Berry and slashed at her.
Berry didnt know what to do and then the attack hit her which sent her flying until her hit a wall and fell to the ground. She tryed to open her eyes and did half way and she mummbled out "Damos...im sorry..." Then her eyes closed and she was out cold from the attack.

Ryed sighed. "So persistent, yet so weak... Though she holds great power within her. I hoped this would've awakened that power, but it seems She needs more training. The speed of her spell casting is impressive though."
He summoned a few Green Requiem and Crescendo and pointed to Berry. "Heal her, but let her sleep. She deserved it."
Berry rested soundly after being healed for a couple of hours. Then she woked up and sat up and looked around" What happened? Since the attack Ryed had did, was faster than her mind could of figured out what happened." What is going on?"  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:00 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry rested soundly after being healed for a couple of hours. Then she woked up and sat up and looked around" What happened? Since the attack Ryed had did, was faster than her mind could of figured out what happened." What is going on?"

"We started the next stage of training, a battle against me, but I put too much power in my attack and you got smashed against the wall. You passed out, so the Green Requiem and Crescendo healed you. I shouldn't have used Shunpo to attack you..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:49 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"We started the next stage of training, a battle against me, but I put too much power in my attack and you got smashed against the wall. You passed out, so the Green Requiem and Crescendo healed you. I shouldn't have used Shunpo to attack you..."
Berry rubs her eyes a bit then looks at him"Why do we have to fight? How is it training if I am fighting my own teammate for no reason really." Berry got up all the way but was still a bit shaky.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:45 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry rubs her eyes a bit then looks at him"Why do we have to fight? How is it training if I am fighting my own teammate for no reason really." Berry got up all the way but was still a bit shaky.

Obsidiana appeared in his hand once more. "We do this to train your agaility and evasion. Without those, you would need a steel skin and enough power to tople a mountain to stand your ground in battle. And I might be fooled, but you don't seem to have those qualities." Ryed ran towards Berry, ready to strike. He ran instead of using Shunpo like last time, so she would have time to react. Soon, she would also learn how to use Shunpo. It was only a matter of time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:54 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Obsidiana appeared in his hand once more. "We do this to train your agaility and evasion. Without those, you would need a steel skin and enough power to tople a mountain to stand your ground in battle. And I might be fooled, but you don't seem to have those qualities." Ryed ran towards Berry, ready to strike. He ran instead of using Shunpo like last time, so she would have time to react. Soon, she would also learn how to use Shunpo. It was only a matter of time.
Berry blocked the attack and counterattacked and did a fire ball spell. " How was that?"  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:48 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry blocked the attack and counterattacked and did a fire ball spell. " How was that?"

"Focus!"
Ryed was forced back by the fireball and was smashed against one of the pilars. ryed immediately attacked again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:09 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Focus!"
Ryed was forced back by the fireball and was smashed against one of the pilars. ryed immediately attacked again.
Berry dodged his attack then tryed another counterattack. She jumped back far away to see what move he would use first.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:01 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Focus!"
Berry dodged his attack then tryed another counterattack. She jumped back far away to see what move he would use first.

Kicked back again by the counter, he quickly regained his balance. He pointed his Keyblade towards her. Out of the tip came forth a shadow snake, thoufh it stayed connected with the tip. The snake charged at Berry at high speed, with the only goal being to inflict as much damage as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:16 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Focus!"

Kicked back again by the counter, he quickly regained his balance. He pointed his Keyblade towards her. Out of the tip came forth a shadow snake, thoufh it stayed connected with the tip. The snake charged at Berry at high speed, with the only goal being to inflict as much damage as possible.
Berry ran back to the wall and a couple seconds before the snake would of attacked , she jumps out of the way and turns around to see what happened to the snake.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:58 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Focus!"

Berry ran back to the wall and a couple seconds before the snake would of attacked , she jumps out of the way and turns around to see what happened to the snake.

The snake bashed into the wall, leaving a hge hole. It quickly recovered and charged at Berry again. A very persistent creature this snake was.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Focus!"

The snake bashed into the wall, leaving a hge hole. It quickly recovered and charged at Berry again. A very persistent creature this snake was.
Berry then ran at Ryed and made sure the snake would be close behind her. When she got to Ryed she jumped over his head and landed behind him and paryed that the snake would hit him.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:59 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Focus!"

Berry then ran at Ryed and made sure the snake would be close behind her. When she got to Ryed she jumped over his head and landed behind him and prayed that the snake would hit him.

Ryed was surprised. Berry took advantage of everything. Yet her skills were unmatched for this old spirit. He decided that he would take the hit with a counterspell so he would feel a lesser part of the damage. Even so, he got knocked backwards, right against Berry.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:55 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry then ran at Ryed and made sure the snake would be close behind her. When she got to Ryed she jumped over his head and landed behind him and prayed that the snake would hit him.

Ryed was surprised. Berry took advantage of everything. Yet her skills were unmatched for this old spirit. He decided that he would take the hit with a counterspell so he would feel a lesser part of the damage. Even so, he got knocked backwards, right against Berry.
Berry was breathing deeply and kicked him when he got knocked towards her. She knew she couldnt fight much longer but she had to.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:36 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry was breathing deeply and kicked him when he got knocked towards her. She knew she couldnt fight much longer but she had to.

Ryed got kicked away, but quickly regained his balance. He turned around and pointedat her with his left index finger. Out of the tip came a blue lightning bolt.

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games