Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:25 pm

(deleted)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:27 pm

"sure thing rahenno."

*brile said as he put the samurai sword in the back of his belt and the companion sword strapped onto his back*

"i will soon return."

handsign

*brile disappeared in a flash on lightning*

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:32 pm

rahenno saw the flash of lightning as brile disappeared "thanks brile" rahenno makes his way towards the dorm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:57 pm

Bankotsu looked down at all the people, "What the heck why arent there any attackers here?" He then sighed and took the form of mud, and seeped down the gate then underground towards the Snow village.

Ducttape_Bandit

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:06 pm

"a weapon maker huh?"
Rj said as he looked back at Oroami
"hey I need to talk with you"
Rj was wainting for some kind of sarcastic sentence to come next seeing how he knew that Oroami wanted nothing to do with him.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:18 pm

seeing Yuan leave, Oroami lets out a roar of anger "I will kill you, you pathetic little panzy!" He yelled out as he turned to Rj anger in his eyes "what the hell do you want?"

Havok-Trance

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:53 am

Jynx ran as quickly as he could to the scene of Yuan's retreat, coming into contact with his greatest threat, Gyou of Snow.
"You have a greater opponent now, seeing as I'm Jounin, and Yuan was Chuunin." Jynx threatened, getting in a fighting position to help his comrade. "You may have figured out the plan, but let see if you can out last the strategist."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:08 am

*Ric just stands and watches everybody movements.*

"Hmmm.... This is.."

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:42 am

((DAMMIT I came too late, I was going to ask marquis something... crying ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:12 am

((Damn everyone is ignoring me : P And i still haven't got reply to my PM from that one dude, what an life is this stare ))

"Blacksmith is has been sometime i have seen one."

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:18 am

((lol I didn't know how to reply to your post since it had nothing to do with me xp ))

The Zann clone (the one permanently at the gates) jumped down beside Ric,
"A blacksmith eh? I wonder what level his skills are up to...If he can forge something better than the Tachikaze, then I'll consider asking him for a new katana." He then seemed to remember something, and turned to Ric,
"If I remember correctly...you use a nihonto (Japanese sword) too right? Uh...Naginata or something right?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:35 am

kenshin telaported out of a puddle

in case you haven't noticed a sound ninja is here ready to fight

kenshin took out his bone sword

hey zann how bout me and you take him on

Carbon-kazuma

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:42 am

Zann turned to Kenshin with a frowning expression as he heard what Jynx said. A strategist eh...?
"Even the 2 of us put together won't be a match for a jounin from the Sound. I know you're eager to fight, but you have to consider the possibilities first. For now, if he's going to fight, Oroami-sama and Ric-san can fight him, as we'll only be in the way."
A 2nd Zann appeared at the gates as he said that, as the 1st Zann was only a clone and the one who just came was the real one.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 am

im not afraid but if oroami sensai says not to fight, him i wont

Carbon-kazuma

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:48 am

((Jynx, it's Oroami here, not Gyou, you got it wrong.))
Zann jumped onto a tree branch, his clone retreating into the forest for now.
"Let's watch...for now. Or you can fight if you want, but I don't want to be in the way when Oroami fights him." Zann crouched on the tree branch, his hand on his katana despite his words.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games