Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:49 pm

I...Oh...Just let her come in. Don't bother her.
Tuesday wiped his eyes, wondering if anyone could tell if he had been crying.
Tuesday looked at the door, waiting for Lilli.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Ben pressed his ear to the door. He could hear her footsteps. Ben opened the door cautiously, he slipped out into the hall, silently. Lilli was looking back as she walked. Ben cleared his throat, a little louder than he normally might. Lilli looked forward. She froze in shock, her eyes didn't move from his. She began shaking she was so shocked. "Hey... Lilli." Ben said, his voice soft and gentle. Please don't let her be mad..

Lilli gulped, an enormous lump growing in her throat. She could speak. She gulped and cleared her throat. "Ben?" She stammered. Ben nodded. Lilli burst into tears. "I don't believe it." She sobbed. "I thought you'd died!" She cried. She unthawed. She leapt at him, wrapping her arms around him. "I've missed you so much! I just can't.." She trailed off, her crying became more reserved. "I've missed you too." Ben muttered, trying to keep from falling over. "Lilli.." Ben's voiced drowned her sobs, she stopped crying and looked at him. "Hmm?" She responded. "Calm down, you're soaking me." Ben laughed "Oh, I'm sorry." lilli giggled. Ben sighed. " I know you probably don't want to.. but you need to talk with Ta-.. Tuesday. He's really depressed. He needs to talk to you, real bad." Ben smiled a pain-filled smile.

Lilli looked angry suddenly. "Oh.. and as if I'm not depressed as well? He's not even here anymore.. he left." Lilli sighed sadly. Ben shook his head. "Er.. no he's here.. I was just talking to him." Ben said in a as~a~matter~of~factly tone. "He's back?" Lilli stammered.
Ben nodded, "Yep, he's been waiting for you to be away from your friends. He didn't want to interrupt you... but he REALLY needs you now.." Ben said, serious. Lilli's eyes wandered. "Fine.. i'll talk to him..."

They stood up and Ben opened the door to Lilli's room, Tuesday was standing by the window. He turned as the door opened. "Hey.." Lilli murmered. She grimaced. "You wanted to speak with me." It wasn't a question. She folded her arms and stared into his eyes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:53 pm

((LMAO! It gets so confusing going between Takeru and Tuesday.))

Tuesday turned around. He sighed then took a deep breath, not breathing. "Lilli...I...I was going to get Ben. I didn't want you to come with me, I didn't want to tell you why I was leaving cause I thought you'd be mad I was going to get Ben." He took several steps towards her and held out his arms. "I'm so sorry Lilli." He said and put his head in his hands. A tear dripped down onto the floor.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Lilli ignored his outstreched arm. "Hmm.. you don't think It wouldn't hurt to tell me that's what you were doing. I mean seriously, that might have saved you from this discussion. I wouldn't be furious with you and you'd be happy, as well as me." Lilli scoffed. She rolled her eyes. How could she stay mad. "DO NOT start that crying thing with me Tuesday. I'm not in the mood. Honestly." Lilli opened her armoire and pulled out a change of dry clothes. "If you don't mind I'd like to change into dry clothes. I'll be back in a minute." She said, walking into the bathroom attached to her room. Lilli changed as quickly as possible and them was back in her room. "Tuesday.. what is it really that you wanted to say?" Lilli's voice was urgent.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Tuesday sat on the ground. He looked in her eyes. "I'm sorry Lilli. I'm sorry for killing your sister. I'm sorry for leaving you in the dust. I love you Lilli."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:06 am

"Tuesday," Lilli began. Her throat became thick, she couldn't speak. Lilli closed her eyes, and let out a deep breath. A knot grew in her stomach. "Tuesday.. I don't want to be hurt like that. It was pretty ridiculous. And besides, I already forgave you for... killing Rosalie. I know you didn't mean to." Lilli's voice was growing softer as she spoke. " I don't know if I want to accept your apology.. just yet. I need to think things over." Lilli sighed.

[It's like I don't love you, like I did yesterday.. razz ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:04 pm

Tuesday looked down at his feet, not breathing. "Oh..." He felt his face get all hot.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Lilli sighed. "Tuesday..." Lilli grimaced. "I'm sorry." She said, steeping toward him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips lightly to him. She looked into his eyes. "I'm not saying I don't have feeling for you anymore.. I'm just stressed. I'm tired of feeling this gaping hole in my chest, where, my heart should be. Everyime, it's like someone's ripping it through again. And when you left.. it was like i was being ripped in half. I hate feeling that kind of pain, I can hardly bare it." Lilli's voice trembled. She rested her head on his shoulder.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:29 pm

Now Tuesday was afraid to take a breath. He lightly put his arms around her, restraining himself from holding her too tight. "I'm so sorry Lilli. I had no idea how much it would hurt you. If I'd have known I wouldn't even thought of leaving."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Lilli nodded. "I see. Well.." She sighed again, "I thought you were upset with me. I just tried to ignore the thought of you.. but I can't help it, you are my every thought. It's a habit. I'm sorry that I was bitter." Lilli muttered the last part.

Ben was standing over at the window. He was staring out into the starry night. Oiya.. his heart ached at the thought. I miss you. He felt a tear slide down his cheek. He wiped it away quickly, knowing they hadn't seen. Ben sighed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:07 pm

"I feel the same. Lilli I love you no matter what." He said tightening his grip.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:05 am

"Yes.." Lilli mumured. "There's only one complication now.." Tuesday's eyes grew wide in fear, maybe shock. "My heart lingers with another.. if you know whet I mean.. Tuesday?" Lilli asked. "You ok? You're smushing me." Lilli squinted into his eyes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:30 am

Tuesday looked into vancancy. "Lilli....I was gone...not that long...how..? Lilli?" Tuesady's world shattered. He could feel his heart slowly rip, piece by piece. He grabbed Lilli's back((Like, clenching...?)) and his face contorted with anger. His whole body tensed, he was shaking with anger.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:16 am

Ben..Ben kill me now. Please. Please before I hurt Lilli.
Tuesday's grip on Lilli tightened, she was yelling at him. He looked at her, sobbing.
"Lilli...Lilli I'm so sorry. I...I can't let go.." Tuesday slowly made his body let go of Lilli. He stumbled backwards onto the floor, looking at Lilli. His skin was changing, pale. His hair turned white, his eyes red. He was phasing between evil and good now, Kill Lilli or run. His hands smashed the wood on the floor.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Ben ran to Lilli and Tuesday. Ben gripped Tuesday's shoulders and pulled him back. He ripped him away from Lilli after a few struggles. "Lilli run!" Ben screamed.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games