Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:19 pm
(( *to Erri* woah gesse calm down okay? Its just a forum, we understand that u have a life and u can't continue but you souldn't start freaking out about, but thats just my opinion im not trying to tell u what to do or anything.

*to kitsunecharade* aww tank kew that was awfull nice 4laugh you get a free hug! (>^.^)> *hugs*))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:34 pm
[you have no idea how much that stung...
Erri, Ive come to look at everyone here as friends, including you, and i hate to think youve been hurt. I put this on haitus for you so we, as a group, could find a solution. I understand where your coming from because i cant post as often as i need to, and its even my own rp. Please, dont cast us away before you give me the chance to do right by you; its my fault for not consulting the KITB family before admitting new members]  

Acrisiss

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:53 pm
[As for a solution...
i have three different ideas

a) create a copy of this rp over on elite roleplayers guild, made specially for all the newcomers [ill be there too, its all based on reign] this would need at least a 51% vote from the new ppl ONLY

b) all after ravenhome will leave [this needs a unanimous vote from the origional five; erri, kai, min, kit, and myself]

PLAN B IS A LAST DITCH ATTEMPT
that is to say, is only applicable if A doesnt work and if there are no more ideas, if there are any, post  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:56 pm
[I will be posting the plan A poll on friday; if anyone has any ideas between now and then, post so we can put them up for debate]  

Acrisiss

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:05 pm
((This is so sad. Now im wishing I hadn't joined....*sniff/tear drop*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:27 pm
[poll added]  

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:08 pm
TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE
I AM EXTREMELY !!!! SADDENED THAT THE SITUATION HAS MADE US LOSE A VALUABLE MEMBER OF THIS GROUP
SHE IS NOW AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY BELOVED SISTER !

LIKE HER I TOO HAVE CONCERNS OVER THE PLOT LINE AND THE COURSE OF THIS THREAD YES WE DO GIVE LEE-WAY TO CERTAIN DEVELOPMENTS BUT THOSE DEVELOPMENTS NEED TO ENHANCE NOT HINDER THE MAIN STORY LINE OF THE INTERRACTIONS OF CHARACTERS

YET WE NEED THE FINITE NUMBER OF CHARACTERS TO CONTINUE THIS STORY AND MAINTAIN IT'S INTEGRITY YES A WEIRD MIXED FAMILY WE BE, BUT TO INTERACT ACCORDINGLY WE NEED TO HAVE JUST ENOUGH TO INTERACT WITH WITHOUT BEING LOST IN SUB PLOTS

IN ACCORDS WITH THAT AND TO THAT END I HAVE DISPATCHED INVITATIONS TO Elfgirl1 AND Piro-Sensai TO JOIN THE GUILD

FURTHER I DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO THE GUILD !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:39 pm
piro-sensai
as min made her way through the croud tword a pet shop piro was running from the pet shop owner who was trying to catch her and sell her as a pet as piro was running she ran into min and fell backwards

Min felt someone bump into her turned to see a young neko on the ground with pretty eyes but obviously scared gently Min bent down and took a collar from her pocket and placed it arround the new Nekos neck
then saying loud enough that the auctioneer and shopkeeps could hear
"hunny hey you dropped your collar and I don't want to lose such a valuable slave like you this is a dangerous area for our kind you know
they try to sell me if they thought they could BUT they CAN'T !!!"

glaring at the shopkeeper that was chasing you so that the crowd turned on him

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:34 am
ERYN2067
Min felt someone bump into her turned to see a young neko on the ground with pretty eyes but obviously scared gently Min bent down and took a collar from her pocket and placed it arround the new Nekos neck
then saying loud enough that the auctioneer and shopkeeps could hear
"hunny hey you dropped your collar and I don't want to lose such a valuable slave like you this is a dangerous area for our kind you know
they try to sell me if they thought they could BUT they CAN'T !!!"

glaring at the shopkeeper that was chasing you so that the crowd turned on him
Hikari had been off in his own world "huh, Min what is it?" he then noticed the young neko "Oh hi who are you?" Hikari said seeing that she seemed sort of scared he gave her a smile and a small wave  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:34 am
Elfgirl1
The sounds of children scrambling over one another was in its peak for the day as the largest number of people to come around for that time walked past the large crate that held them. Aya was not one of them. She merely sat curled in her corner huddling for warmth, never ounce loosening her hold on her most precious possession, her stuffed animal named sleepy bear.
From her position one could not see much of her face, only her long Auburn hair, her overly baggy black jacket, and less baggy faded blue skimmers which seemed very out of place with the chill weather. And even more so was her horribly worn down brown ugg boots. Were you could see skin it didn't even look like skin, it more or less resembled ancient paper, long faded and stretched thinly covering blue-green veins that crossed over like roots beneath it.
The only thing that was the most distinct was her dark copper colored dog ears and wolf tail that was tucked away as much as possible from the biting cold.

with Piro and Hikari in tow Min made her way through the busy crowds searching each crate and shop for the images she had seen ......
not knowing if it was a memory or a flash from another being
she kept seeing children and hearing voices and some strange little animal and copper fur indeed this one was a strange flash just as she rounded the corner she caught a glimspe of copper sheen in one of the crates.
Min looked again then called a shop keeper that owned the crate

"Oh THAT one yeah That one is AYA yeah she will bring a hefty price I tell ya!"
so after haggling over prices and survivability of his shop as a spectacle; Min convinced the keeper to sell this strange one to Min for a fair price of course  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:07 pm
when Min emerged from the shop she looked at Hikari smiled and shook her head "Erri is going to have a cow ...... I think we need a bigger house for everyone, I mean with dread and now Piro and Aya Oh by the way HIKARI this is AYA she seems a bit quiet or shy but that is totally understandable I mean I am sure she has been through a lot"

Min took the lead back to the house thinking about how much trouble and stress this was going to create for the rest of her little family

deep in thought Min's memory started to come back in fragments about her experiences with her uncle

=Hmmm may that b*****d rest in ashes ... wait, I am the one he left the house to.... Hmmm but what about the rest of the family ..? would they be willing to move THERE ? =

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:20 pm
ERYN2067
when Min emerged from the shop she looked at Hikari smiled and shook her head "Erri is going to have a cow ...... I think we need a bigger house for everyone, I mean with dread and now Piro and Aya Oh by the way HIKARI this is AYA she seems a bit quiet or shy but that is totally understandable I mean I am sure she has been through a lot"

Min took the lead back to the house thinking about how much trouble and stress this was going to create for the rest of her little family

deep in thought Min's memory started to come back in fragments about her experiences with her uncle

=Hmmm may that b*****d rest in ashes ... wait, I am the one he left the house to.... Hmmm but what about the rest of the family ..? would they be willing to move THERE ? =
"I don't know even though I think that there is enough room should we be bringing all off these strangers into her house Min?" Hikari whispered to her so the other two wouldn't hear  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:46 pm
Ravenhome
ERYN2067
"I don't know even though I think that there is enough room should we be bringing all off these strangers into her house Min?" Hikari whispered to her so the other two wouldn't hear

Min looked at Hikari "you are stating the obvious but it isn't like we can just abandon them i mean Piro she darn near got put on the auction block and Aya ........ they both need a home where they can feel safe ya know ....... maybe, well .....................
I will talk to erri my sister does have a loving and helpful heart

I know that for absolute

if nothing else, maybe we can move into my uncles old house it is in a nearby town and well the dang thing is big enough its a bit gothic though but it is in my name and since he is no longer living well maybe"

Min continued on to the house almost certain there will be problems.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:41 pm
(im have returned. but Kai will be asleep in his room. sorry for the inconveience.)

Kai lay sound asleep on the floor by his bed, he had almost gotten his pajamas on befor he passed out.  

kai wolf white

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces