Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Raven listened quietly. She understood being a half-breed, seeing as she was half-demon. She spoke. "Wolfeons are what Blaise and his pack are?" She guessed.

Odysseus nodded his head. "Interesting.. I wouldn't mind seeing those newcomers. Maybe we should just follow up behind them. Once they steal the pups, it's clear a few of the wolves will run after them. We attack then. I'm sure Swiftkill will be greatly weakened after giving birht."
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:58 pm

"Not all wolfeons are evil and yes that's what Blaise, his pack and the Piosn Fang are. They are wolfeons. There use to be alot of them and they all lived here in Fireheart. At the castle ruins, where I stay, I found books and it told stories about them. That there were alot of packs living in different areas and they all lived peacefuly. But now there came an evil wolf pack called the Death Moons. And Blaise and his pack were one of them. Blaise lived in a line of great wolf lines in his pack and that's why he is leader and married the most strongest and beautiful bad wolf that can bare him the strongest pups. Then there came the sabors and they were the wolves enemies and the elves that lived in this land," explianed Gemini.

"But what about your half?" asked Starfire.

"Yeah tell us," said Cyborg as he sounded interested.

Then Gemini said, "The pack that I was born under was called the Rose Moons. And my mother's name was Ouicksilver, that's what the book said. I figured that's my mother because she fell in love with a human name Celeborn. My mother one of the leader's daughter fell in love with a human. They both fell madly in love and at first their parents didn't aprove, mainly my mother's family. but than they finall gave in, my parents got married and had a halfbreed the first halfbreed to be born in these lands. But than a war started. It was elves vs wolfeons and mainly wolfeons and humans vs sabors. And Quicksilver was forced to excape with the child she had given birth to and along with the other women and children who couldn't fight. Celeborn on the other hand was warrior and foight for the ones he loved and died on the battle field. Quicksilver was also warrior but excape to keep her child safe but while did so the sabors trapped them as well. But Quicksilver the guards she took with ehr foguht against them while she gave Gemini her child to the other women and they ran off while the guards, warrios without kids, and Quicksilver dies protecting them. but the one who carried me end up being left behind and so she hopped to another world and gave the child to an orahanage and than she died right there."

"Wow," sai Cyborg. "But is there anything about the red full moon?" he asked.

"Yes, they say if any wolfeon pup was born under the red full moon they'll become stronger and have great powers and the same goes for and wolfeon pup who was born under the half red moon, they shall also get great power. And I Gemini was born under the red half moon simple lizing my name," said Gemini.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:28 pm

"Red half moon?" Argent looked confused.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:56 am

Aqualad sighed and said,"This is too confusing."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:20 am

Robin was astounded. 'Well does this mean were all half wolfeon ?' Robin was intruiged deeply by the answers which were surfacing. 'What else did you find out ?'.

Beast Boy turned Aqualad. 'You got it dude' he screwed his face in attempt to understand.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:41 am

(May I add another charcter ?)
Adonis looked out the cave. He wanted to use stealth tonigh thus they needed cover for his new alchemy experiements had yearened intresting results. He shut his eye mustering up the strength. Once they opened the shone a dark menacing blue. Outside a furious snow storm kicked the seren secen slwoly became blaknetred by snow the rest of the scene blinded by the thick snowy wind. He moved other to the others. 'Rest my brethern. My alecmey devices have detected the hlad breed brat with the new comers.' he showed a comapps with statioanry pointer.

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:12 pm

"Ugh. At least the brat is against Blaise's pack." Odysseus said. He glanced outside at the raging snowstorm.

Raven listened carefully to take in all the information. "What else is there? Anything on going between worlds?"
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:19 pm

((Hm yes you may. So tell me the name and show me pictures.))

"Well, not exaclly father. In a way you guys are wolfeons but your not. It seems to me you guys were marked to transform into wolves," said Gemini.

"How do you know that?" asked Starfire.

"Hm, well mothedr it seems I know because your marks are very niticeable to me," replied Gemini.

"Do you still have yours, you know that yin and yang one?" asked Cyborg.

"Yes, I do cause she ain't dead but has disappeared with him somewhere and I hope it stays that way for now," said Gemini. "And to nswer your other question dear father yes I have but I'll tell you guys another time, just after we get through today. So lead the way as where you guys are going," she said.

Star nodded and continued walking on as everybody followed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swiftkill finish eating her meal and layed down resting a bit.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Blaise was done too and kissd his mate on the cheack and sat out of the den, layed down and took a quick nap.

When Blood Moon was done eating she walked over to the lake near them and started to clean herself in it. But went behind a tree that was near the water oo do so, so no oen would be spying. As she was in her human form now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, at least," said Midnight. "Hm, a halfbreed child now. Now that's new," she said.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:53 am

(Spider-robin's profile:
Code name: Spider-Robin
Powers:
Multi shot lines with a hook on the end–four web lines from each hand. Add ons attached through his 'hook' gloves like:
Rock fluid
Anit missles
Technology merger
Lock pick
Pole webbing- two small poles attached to webbing can be fired out and used like rangs.
Equilibrium- Very agile like Spider-man with amazing gymnastic abilities.
RS sense- ability to track a person or object. Must foucs and chose to react first
Main weapon: poles

Bio: A rich crime sydincate authroused the creation of a clone of Robin for an ally. Though after the clone was created he refused to comit the evil deeds they wished he rebeled and left as the sydicate was shut by the police. He was took in by a local ex-cop and trained to become a hero. An explosion at a research physcility bought him to this world.
Image: Click me i'm awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-Wolf form)
Robin folowed Star silently as the winds picked from the new formed blizzard. This was going to bo tougher than he first thought.

Beast Boy began to sihver the chill getting him iceles forming on his nose. Man everything was getting so confusing.

Spider-robin delved out of wolf form as he sat huddled by the fire in the gurad towers ruins which he now called home. He'd been for a while now and was doing Ok though he was curious about this new world.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:56 am

(Ok here it is:
Code name: Kid web-star
Side: Good
Powers:
1. The ability to create a wbe pattenred aura around his body varyign on size which can increase strength and act as protection.
2. Uses disks to summon clouds.
Bio: Scott's parents abaodoned him at a young age for reasons unkown. He was immediantly placed into foster care with one item to his name. A spider necklace. Even spiders terrifed Scott he kept it safe as it was his only possesion. As he grew up he began to exhibt mazing abilites including gymnastics and powers.

He knew these powers had to be used for good in this chaotic world of Earth. Once his foster parents discovered what he was doing he parents begged him to stop. But when Scott refused they took him back to the orphange. On his return to the orphanage he was sukced into this strange new world by an unkown source.
Desires: 1.Just a family and somewhere to call home.
2. Be a hero
Pictures: Wolf form : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human form:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anything I need to know before I write him in ?)
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:23 pm

Craig stayed behind and watched the others walk away. He couldn't help but feel that they were walking into a trap.

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:38 pm

((No arachnid your good.))

Starfire looked at the storm as it came in and said, "Great tody the is not on our side."

"I can fix that," said Gemini.

"What you mean Gem?" asked Cyborg.

"You'll see," said Gemini as she turned into her human. She use to have long brown hair but now it as up to her shoulders and she had bandages on her hands. She put her hand up in the air and said as her eyes glowed white, "Zata o'." then the blizzard/storm stopped and the bad winds disappear and even the clouds did.

"Nice Gemy," said Cyborg.

"Yes, very nice," said Starfire.

Gemini looked at Craig and said, "Hello there, sorry if I didn't get to meet you proberly but hello there again. What's you name?"

"His name is Crag," said Cyborg.

"Hm, nice name," said Gemini. "And I'm Gemini as you already heard from before," she said with a smile.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Craig smiled and said,"Nice to meet you. And your name is pretty awsome too."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:08 pm

"Um, thanks," said Gemini with a smile. she than turned back into her wolf form.

~~~~

"Hm, the storn stopped all of sudden. strange," said Swiftkill as she opened her eyes.

~~~~

As the Titans kept walking on and on, the sun had setted already and the red full moon was in place. Starfire sniffed the air and whispered, "Were here. Lets hide behind these bushes."

The others nodded and hid behind the bushes as they spotted the den and the wolf pack. "Ok, Star, Gemini, and Beast Boy you guys get the pups and we'll hold off the others," whispered Cyborg.

Gemini and Starfire nodded.

Switkill was now in labor and made some screams of pain as she was giving birth to the pups.

"Hm, Gemini and Beast boy follow me, but move quick and be quiet. the others please be safe and try to hold them off as soon as we get a hold of the pups as their born," whipsered Starfire as she kissed Robin lightly on the cheek adn moved off with Gemini and Beast boy following her.

(((Swiftkill giving birth now))
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games