Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:58 am
'Sure Terra. Why don't you come along and help choose ?' Robin aksed absent mindely not a clue what Skeleot would want to wear. Besides Gemini would her their anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm
"Yeah, I wish he could come too. But like he said it gives him gas," said Gemini. She than flew up up and grabbed Fox's hand and pulled ehr up in the air and back inside the tower. she flew back into the main roomand landed Fox down on the ground safely. "Fox wants to come but not Arachnid. He says Pasta gives him gas," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 am
'Nevermind. You which resutrant did you in mind daughter ?' Robin asked getting down. It was odd that Arachnid was pass up on a free meal and he never pasta gave him gas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:44 pm
"Well, which resurants or place has pasta?" asked Starfire.

"Hm, I heard pasta is good and I never really tried other kind of pasta stuff before. The only thing that was close was lasania," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:54 pm
"Yeah, what places have pasta?" asked Gemini.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 pm
Terra looked up. "The spaghetti factory?"  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:58 pm
"Ok, lets go there than," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:44 am
'Sounds great ,I don't care as long as it's edible and theirs plenty of Garlic bread !' Scott excalimed remisncing about it's delcious and tangry taste it posseed. His stomach suddenly chunred loudly the anticpation to much for it.

'I'll get us thier !' he chuckled lifting everyone up on a huge cloud taking them outiside the tower and hovering above the beach eager for directions of where to go.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:51 am
'Whoa easy Scott first we need to get some clothes for Skeletor. Gemini I'll leave to you since you know what looks good' Robin unsure in what to get Skeletor. 'And both of you Scott and Gemini no running stay with all of us' he said firmly.

Adam battled agaisnt the fire with diffculty the blaze seemed to infinte and never ending as he coutinued to fling foam grenades inside as prepared to do a sweep of the burning building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:44 pm
"I'll help with Gemini. sonce I can make clothing and I did help and make Gemini's new costume now," said Starfire as she grabbed Gemini's hand. Ok, Skeletor come and follow us," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:30 pm
Skeletor shrugged and said,"Ok."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:35 pm
Starfire took Gemini adn Skeletor to this room that had bunch of fabric in it. "Lets see if I can find something. Ahah,"said Starfire. She than put some fabric together adn when she was finished she gave it to Skeletor and said, "Here try it on," said Starfire. "Oh, and go into that changing room," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:47 pm
Skeletor went into the changing room and changed into his new clothes. He then stepped back out and said,"Ummm.....how do I look."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:52 pm
"You look winderful," said Starfire. "And like a regular boy or man," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:58 pm
Skeletor smiled and put his jacket on over his new shirt he had recieved as he said,"Thanks it's bben awhile since I wore anything other than those clothes."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games