Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:49 pm
She blushes a lil. She trys to hide it."Mmm....I was around....." Lucy says trying not give anything away.

Nyuu looks up at Lance. "LOVE ME!!!!!"She yells giveing Lance a hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:56 am
Lance laughed a little ,after all it was pretty funny a bunny shouting 'love me' and hugging him.

"Where?Nyuu said she might have seen you."He said seeing lucy blushing.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:29 am
Nyuu turns to her human self. She sits on his lap faceing him. "Love me?" she ask.

"I was there you just seen me as....."Lucy says "When you kiss me again you well know the truth of me...." She mutters softly  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:38 pm
Cane eyes widened,it was her."It was yoou?"He asked softly even though he knew.

Lance looked at her still smiling,she seemed to becoming nicer to him no evil plots to get lance,or hurt lucy,or anything.He had no awnser for her though,unfortunately.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:52 pm
Lucy stands over the popcorn bowl looking at it. She takes a deep breath. "She said when you kiss me again you well know. You dont truly know so dont say its me of you dont know its really me." she says

Nyuu comes up behide Linch. She wrips her arms around him. "HI!!!" She says with a big smiles laying her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:13 pm
"Hi..."Linch says keeping his eyes on the scary moive.

'Wow she moves fast.."The strange was he think he felt something when she asked him to love her.But he was with lucy he shouldn't have felt anything.

"So I won't know...till I kiss you.."Cane said.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:27 pm
Nyuu sighs. She jumps on Lance and holds him to the bed. "HI! How are you?" She ask smilesing looking down at him.

Lucy picks up the bowl and starts to walk for leave the kitchen. She dosent say a word to Cane.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:47 pm
Cane follows her.

"Good.."Lance says as he looks at nyuu just realizing that she had him pinned him down.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Nyuu giggles. "I WIN! You got beat by a girl." She says looking down at Lance.

Lucy walks into the room. "Popcorn?" She ask. She laughs at Nyuu and Lance. She puts the popcorn beside Linch and Nyuu and Lance.

Nyuu grabs some popcorn. She puts a pice of Popcorn in Lances mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:16 pm
Lance laughs alittle when nyuu put popcorn in his mouth.He hoped that he wouldn't choke.

"Thanks..."Linch said as he kept his eyes to the t.v. and grabed a handful of popcorn.

"If you havnt figured out linhc like his t.v. time."Cane said laughing.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:38 pm
Nyuu leftes Lances head up for he wouldnt choke.

Lucy looks over at Nyuu. "Dont you think his face is to close to somethings....." She says trying no to laugh.

Nyuu shacks her head knowing Lucys right.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:57 pm
Lance swallows the popcorn."Any one thirsty?"Lance asked.

Cane and linch raised there hand.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:05 pm
Lucy turns into her bunny form. She goes under the bed and pulls the pop out. "Here you guys go...." She says looking up at the bed.

Nyuu smiles as she give Lance a big hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:14 pm
Cane and linch get a bottle.

Lance takes a bottle too when nyuu hugged him,he blushed only slightly.'Why am I blushing?' Lance thought to himself,as he scratched the back of his head.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:36 pm
Lucy turns back to her human form. She heres 2 7 year old boys fighting. She walks in the hall and ask them whats wrong. The one boy ponits to the other boy. "He was runing in the hall and he pushed me down." He crys to Lucy. Lucy gives the lil boy a hug trying to make him stop crying.

Nyuu looks out the door. "Hope you dont mind Lance. But a 7 year old boy is trying to get Lucy." she says  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games