Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:30 pm
Shika walked up to the the middle spring that was both sexes and then took off his cloak reviling his chest and then he jumped and his pants fell of, he then exposed went into the pool of water, "I'll start my training with a sword tomorrow." He then made darkness shadows, "Alright guys the game is water combat last one standing wins." He and his clones started to tackle each other some threw others and some splashed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:39 am
He won the fight and then sighed, " were should I go now." He sat there and pondered. He then thought the answer, "Maybe I should go back to the bamboo and rebuild my house of bamboo sticks... or maybe stay at the hotel." He was still not sure, then the dark voice of his shadow spoke to him, 'why practice the sword when I am around', "because you don't help you just take over leaving me passed out on the ground", 'Well if we practice maybe you wouldn't pass out', "SHUT UP I AM TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO CONTROL ME". It was then silent and he got up and left for the bamboo forest.  

emo jiraiya1

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 am
Areku walks up to the smoke filled springs and start to do handsigns,"Okay here goes nothing." Areku says as he placed his hand on his sword,"Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)!" Areku says to at least clear up the smoke, though he only get half of it,"Ah okay one more time Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)!" Areku said as he slashed his sword one more time which cleared up the place,"Oh wow tiring." Areku said as he looked around.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:53 am
Areku then see's a wild hoard of boars rampaging,"Oh well I guess i have to handle you guys to." Areku said putting his sword away as he put away his sword and jumps down to where they were at,"Kage Bushin no Jutsu. Here little piggy come here little piggies." Areku and his five clones said teasingly as they started to chase them he runs in a open area and then knocks them all out,"Okay now to take these guys back." Areku said as he jumped toward the forest with the boars on his back.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:50 am
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo walks into the changing rooms and takes off all of his clothes and places them in a compartment and walks out to the hot springs in a towel. "Ah it's so nice here." Kazuo water walks on the water and slowly releases chakra to fall into the water slowly. Kazuo folds his towel on his head and leans back on the side of the springs and relaxes. "Ah, I rarely get to do this..."

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:04 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo becomes uncomfortable with the heat so he gets out of the hot springs and puts his towel back on while standing on the water. "Ah that was relaxing." Kazuo walks back to the cubbies after drying off and puts all his clothing back on. "I think i'm going to go train some more." Kazuo leaves the hotsprings.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:48 pm
(1/4)

Kit and Rahenno came barreling through the sky. The reached the apex of their fall and began to drop suddenly. Far below them was the cloud hotsprings and they were aimed directly at it. As they feel Kit coked his right hand back and sent a bone chilling punch towards Rahenno's chest. Keeping his left arm back incase he needed to defend.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 pm
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
Rahenno pumped chakra to his left arm to knock his punch off course, while using his already forward momentum. He brought back his right arm and send a chakra packed punch to Kit's face.

((2/4))

User Image
"Can you tame your inner demon?"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:54 pm
((...Should I be worried about the 1/4, 2/4 thing? o.-))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:04 pm
((No it's just how long me and Kit are going to be fighting in the air before we hit the hotsprings))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:12 pm
Kit took the punch but pulled his head back so only 1/4th of the power was used. Using the spinning backwards momentum he sent a backflip kick with both legs to Rahenno's side.

3/4  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:04 am

User Image

-----
The kick connected to Rahenno's side, sending him off abit. He quickly recovered and tryed to grip Kit by his neck, So Rahenno could pile-drive Kit into the hot-springs.

((4/4))

User Image

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:23 am
Kit felt Rahenno's hand around his nack. As they slammed through the roof on the hotsprings Kit sent a wave of chakra from his hands lightly onto Rahenno's chest. This sent them pumbling into the water 6 feet away from each other. Slamming into the warm water Kit gasped for air. Quickly standing he shot up from the water filling up his lungs with air. He looked around for Rahenno. the steam from the spring blocking part of his vision.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 am
_____* PYRO* _____

The power of my fire shows my enternal strength

Pyro got to the hotsprings and saw kit and Rahenno fighting ".....man i just walked all the way here to relax and this happens...i might as well go to the house and relax their" Pyro said as he made his way to Rahenno's new house to relax.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fire is never a gentle master

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:25 pm

User Image

-----
Rahenno stayed under the water. He saw Kit jump out the water. At this point Rahenno had deciced to use a water justu, to take Kit by surprize. He formed seals under water. Suiton Mizurappa(Water release: Violent water wave). Rahenno sent a crashing wave of water towards Kit, through the steam.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games