Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:07 pm
"I told you guys you need to rest before the day of a battle, you don't wanna be training and beat up going into it." Kiyoshi sighed and kept petting Miki.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 pm
*brile looked up*

"zann really put a beating on me, he tried to kill me so i took both of us down" brile said to cherry as looked at her holding his abdomin.  

brileone

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:29 pm
She grabs the bottle of sake from Zann in aggervation. "Brile are you okay?" Cherry asked him, concerned. She got up from where she was sitting and sat beside Brile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:30 pm
Zann dug out a treat in his pocket and threw it at Miki,
"A normal ninja would dodge the attack, not to waste chakra to cancel it with a jutsu OR use some kind of shadow jutsu to make the opponent feel the same pain." Zann sounded calm, but in his mind he was exaperrated at Brile. He let Cherry take the sake from him, feeling that he'd had enough for one day after emptying 3 bottles. A large red puddle of blood had formed under his arm and he applied pressure to it, struggling to stop the blood flow. His face remained stony as he refused to show any signs of pain.  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 pm
*brile looked at cherry sitting beside him*

"i'm fine." he said as he began to sweat

*blood began to come from his mouth and he quickly wiped it not wanting cherry to see. he then sat up and turned his head to her then he felt more pain and then bent over holding his abdomin and he covered his mouth as he coughed up some blood*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:01 pm
"Oh god." She closed her eyes and began to feel nauseated from the blood Brile was coughing up. "I think you really need to go to the hospital Brile and you to Zann."  

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:11 pm
*brile coughed up a little more blood then stopped and wiped his mouth then wiped the blood off his hands with a towel. he then sat up and looked at her*

"i'm fine." he said as he leaned against the back of his chair still holding the wound with one hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:15 pm
"No your not so stop telling me that denile crap." She looked at him then looked at Zann. "Both of you need to go to the hospital."  

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:40 pm
"trust me its temporary." brile said as he got up still holding the wound then took water from the counter and then left money then went back and sat beside cherry while drinking some of the water  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 pm
"Well did you wrap the wound up?" She looks at the wound then looks back up to him.  

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:01 pm
"well i didn't do it myself, susumu helped me." he said as he stopped drinking the water and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:09 pm
"Okay..well have some sake." She pushes the bottle infront of him. "You should have some for the pain and none for you though, Zann. You had three flippin bottles." Cherry gave Zann a look then turned to Brile.  

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:12 pm
"thanks" brile said as he took the sake from cherry

"so, why the new look" he said looking at her body then back at her face as he took another sip  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:18 pm
"It's comfortable and I like it. I get to wear a shirt and shorts yes!" She smiled then pointed to her sash. "And the sash."  

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:24 pm
"the mist, is under attack. it has started, the war has begain" Rahenno said as he feel chakra of all type fading and increasing  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games