Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:49 pm

((*wonders if finals are what is keeping everyone away...*))
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:06 pm

(( Probably... Good luck to them if they are. ^^; ))

NekoNoTsukiyo

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:00 pm

((arg. don'r remind me...*sighs and prays she will pass next week's exams* ah well....anyway...what should we do?))
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:40 pm

((I'm suddenly reminded of my side quest idea from earlier... like set in the future where all the strangers are awake so that everyone that's on can participate... What do you guys think?))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:27 am

(( nn Sounds good to me. How should we go about that if we do? ))
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:35 am

((Well, the original idea behind it was that each side quest would only last a few weeks... We'd start a new thread for each one, then lock it when it's done. I guess now all I really need is an idea to start it off... sweatdrop ))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:53 pm

((God save me from bad luck!~ crying My luck has officially run out. I can't go to Otafest and I got a really bad mark on my Science quiz. (60% eek ) So uhh...yeah...and then the finals are kinda...COMING...))
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:05 pm

"Don't you think that's a bit selfish?" Sui looked at her with cold, dark eyes.

"On one assumption I made of your story..." Sui said, unfazed by the sword at his face, "... if you really loved the person you claim to love, why is it that they have to be with you in order to be happy?"

Sui dodged her attacks multiple times and continued his talk, "A good-hearted person would accept it and move on, or 'flow like the water'...
to tie someone with you forever is rather stingy."

At a moment's worth, he grabbed the blade of her sword with his hand (ouch), "Hayato blessed you with companionship and happiness... so why can't you do the same with other people as he does and has done with you?"

Sui's cool cyanish eyes glowed in the light of the moon and had an intense rift in them. The small rivers of blood that poured from his hand was no pain to him at all. He didn't wince nor yelp or say anything about it.

"I don't know if I told you... but it's not my time to die yet...
because you see, it's only natural to protect the one you love, even if they're loved by someone else."

( Yay; this ties up so nicely heart )

With that said, Sui swung his rod across her, making another hit that flung her away from him.

(Sorry that I've been away for a while sweatdrop Both my computers crashed and I lack any form of internet and when I do get internet on this comp, it's only for a short while... @_@; )

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:42 pm

"Sui's scary..." Mi-chan stared wide-eyed at the scene in front of her. "Are you sure he's safe to have around?"

Kuromi nudged Mi-chan with her foot. "Did you lose the rest of your mind jumping out of the window or something? It's fine..." She sighed. I think I'll just let him handle this himself. Only natural to protect the one you love even if they're loved by someone else huh?...

((I have my stamina back!~ whee For the time being...next thing you know I'll be down low again...Kuromi shall become a stranger later. sweatdrop It doesn't seem right for her to become one right now...I don't know why...just my gut feeling again.))
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:13 pm

Akira yelped as she was flung backwards, feeling a bruise forming on her side. "Who said I love him!" She growled, holding the blade up once again in front of herself. She blade was soaked in Sui's blood, but she paid no attention to it. How dare he attack her this way!

"Natural to protect the one you love, eh? Who is this one you love? Maybe I can ruin your life first!" She growled, stepping forward. "I don't protect, I creat misery. That's what I'm made for. Mazoku. I want Hayato to regret ever betraying me."

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:38 pm

((Yay! Leri is back! Computer problems are the worst...))
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:31 pm

( My inner-self is squealing in excitement. whee I love this Akira vs. Sui battle heart )

"You can't ruin my life because there's nothing to ruin." Sui gave her a cheerful smile.

"But mind how you live..." He glowered at her, "You make your own worth.
"Besides..." He smirked at her and got ready into a fighting stance, "I'm not afraid to die. Give me your best shot, Akira."

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:12 pm

"I'm getting more freaked out each minute Kuromi..."

"I know you are..." Kuromi leaned against a tree. Whenever I need my scythe it isn't here...and when I don't want it there it decides to be there. She looked down at Mi-chan. "Do you think you could carry my scythe?"

(( SakuMeiMei sneaks onto the computer part 10!~ ninja I shouldn't be here... sweatdrop But I'm just so bored!~ So I snuck on...again. I must announce something!~ I've started the character designs! (Should have done that a long time ago...) AHAHAHAHA!~ But really...my character designs are so horrible...I hate doing them. sweatdrop Hate as in really hate...so I put them off...until I get fed up with myself and attempt doing them. They never turn out right because the poses are too stiff or something. domokun I hate it!~ And I'm still thinking of a title...it shall be Time Stranger Alcina: [insert title here]. Time Stranger Alcina is...the title that comes before the title! (The pretitle? eek ) If you want you can post your own character designs, yell at me and tell me how you want the characters. sweatdrop I believe I've lost my mind again...because I'm doing Hayato's first. ninja Right now I just have this rough stuff that are just crammed into one page. (Six strangers for one piece of paper!~) But later I'm actually going to give the characters seperate pages! So don't worry! (Please worry.) I, SakuMeiMei, shall try my best!~))
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:20 pm

((Hee hee.... Ne, Leri. I'm thinking since Kuromi isn't going to become a stranger at the moment, just let me know when you want to transform. As long as it's dramatic and/or near death, I think Alcina might be able to sense the need to transform. xd Yay for character designs!))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:26 am

( I think I'll wait 'til Sui gets really really hurt or something whee (a large stab would do--just as long blood is there, it works)

Oh! Oh! Let me send you--well I should draw it first--my character design for Sui 4laugh )
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games