Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:55 pm

"You cant use kage Bushin no Jutsu it just bushin no justu. when you go to the genin exam you might lose point be cause of that." Phi nodded. " You can learn Kage bushin no justu when your genin.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:04 pm

((Ok I edited it and I was just a little confused because you said Shadow clone Jutsu and well as you know that's the same as Kage Bushin No Justu yea))

"Ok lets try this again." Toshiro did the handsigns. "Bushin no Jutsu" After the puff of smoke went away a clone of Toshiro appeared, but there was something off about it. The clone was five inches tall.

Damnation_Bringer

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:11 pm

"what up short guy."Phi shakes his head. "Try again."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:19 pm

"Ok let's try this again." Toshiro did the handsings again. "Bushin no Jutsu" When the puff of smoke went away a twenty foot tall version of him appeared. "Ok that's not right."

Damnation_Bringer

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:23 pm

"OK?" Phi yelled. Phi takes his kunia and struck it through the gaint. Phi shakes his head to Toshiro. "Try again.

(2 Post left)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:27 pm

"Ok I'm getting this down...slightly." Toshiro did the handsigns. "Bushin no Jutsu" He yelled out and this time when the smoke cleared there was a perfect clone of...Phi. "WHAT!"

(Hang on after this is one more does that mean that on my next post I get it right)

Damnation_Bringer

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:30 pm

Phi shake his head. "One more time i believe you."

(yea one more post your done)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:35 pm

"Ok lets do this." Toshiro did the handsigns and pumped chakra through out his body and invisioned himself. "BUSHIN NO JUTSU" The puff of smoke took a long time to go away and when it did there was a perfect clone of himself. "Finally I did it. Thanks for teaching me Phi-Sensei."

Damnation_Bringer

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:38 pm

"No-Problem" Phi nodded. "Now get some rest it be a new day tomarrow.
(well itll be a new day for me. IT like 12 40 Am)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:41 pm

"Ok i will"

((Same Here))

Damnation_Bringer

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 pm

Kiara looked at Phi. "Umm, maybe if you want to teach him something, you should start with the Academy Jutsus and not one that he will learn once he's Genin," she told him. "But, since you already started, just finish teaching him this one, then onto the Academy Jutsus," she told Phi and Toshiro.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:52 pm

"It just a basic shadow clone jutsu."

xPhi-Phix

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:58 pm

"Ok I'm confused what just happened."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:15 pm

Kiara smirked. "Well, once you're done teaching him that, you may help me teach him the other two Basic Jutsus," she told Phi.

GorgeousC

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:20 pm

He done with the tranformation justu and the shadow clone justu. All he need to learn is the Subitution justu. but ill teach him tomarrow.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games