Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:29 pm
Bloodbane nodded his head. "Yes, a good test... We'kk see if he can actually do it."

~~

Raven sighed. "It would be nice to go back... Nothing like this would happen if we did."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:32 pm
Crystal looked at Raven. "I can do it now...if you want."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:18 pm
Persephone walked towards Bloodbane and said, "It appears there's another villian around now. And I'm sure she'll kill that brat Gemini for sure. Her name is Electra and she's from Gemini's old world and I've already talkd to her and she'll kill that brat for free. since she's the reason why Gemini is in this world in the first place, for Electra killed her real parents sir. And Electra will be arriving here. Well lets just say she's also my teacher."

~~~~~~~

"Huh," sighed Starfire. She wiped away her tears, kissed Nightwing on the cheak and said, "Lets go to the others now."

~~~~~~~

"And I'm sure Italius doesn't mind if we kill his dear sister Gemini now," said Persephone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:57 am
Electra entered the building and said, "Don't have to worry dear Persephone I know Bloodbane well. I met him and his brother before. How are you both doing sirs."

~~~~~~~~~

Gemini looked up at the sky and than sighed, "Huh."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:22 am
Italius looked at the others and said,"Ok here's the deal. I only want on person to come with me and they have to stay in hiding during the battle."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:04 am
Trixie looked up at Italius. "You sure? Because I dont think this battle is going to be easy for you....and things might change."

Fang looked toward Electra. "I havnt seen you for a couple of years."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal looked at the others. "I hope our future changes."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:28 am
((Hershey_Cutie, their future will change if Starfire and Raven go back into the past. It would bring about the ruin of the RP, so I'd rather not have them go back in time. Or at least not now.))

Raven nodded her head. "So do I."

Nightwing nodded his head. "Okay." He started walking back towards the rest of the group.

~~

Bloodbane nodded his head to Electra. "Long time no see. It's good to hear that you could kill Gemini, but are you really sure you could kill her? After all, Oracle failed." He then looked at Italius. "Take whoever you want with you, but are you sure you don't want more people. There are quite a lot of Titans and you might want distractions. Unless you're planning a surprise stealth attack to kill Haru."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:34 am
(( 3nodding yea I was thinking that to. I like this RP. Ok))  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm
Starfire heard what they were planning and said, "but I don't think it would be that easy."

"She's right not many people can do it. Its way to hard, take your energy, and it can mess up," said Iris.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:07 pm
Crystal thought about the portal. "i wounder how Fang and Bloodbane can do it."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:09 pm
Raven shrugged. "Who knows?" Thinking back to books she had read, Raven said, "There used to be some ancient clan that could timetravel, but from what my books said, they had been wiped out. Maybe Fang and Bloodbane are survivors."

Nightwing nodded his head. "Maybe..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 pm
Crystal nodded. "....maybe"  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:54 pm
Gemini nodded and as she looked at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, Bloodbane I killed her real parents so if anything like them than I can kill her. And I'll kill any of her fake family if they get in my way. Besides no could kill for many people try but never succeded for you need the right way to kill someone who can live the many years or someone who is immortal like me. but its higly impossible to kill those kind of people like me," said Electra. "And if I amy take Persephone with me unless you need her."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 pm
Italius smiled and said,"I'm sure so Trixie, why don't you come with me and we can get this over with."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:46 pm
Trixie smiled. "Ok anyway I like the hear of pain."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games