Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:45 pm
He hugged her back and smiled.

"Basically just talked.

Nothing major.

How about you?

Did you find anything back at the camp?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:30 pm
"All the food was rotten. So me and Ella are going to go back to the forest and find apples and stuff. You guys should find fish and stuff to eat." Issy said to Kai, as she slowed out of the hug.
This would be the first time in four years she will eat meat, just to stay alive.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:08 pm
[[OMG SAME HERE :O It was the only thing that caught my attention at the library so I... uh "borrowed" it ninja for a while........ and yeaaaa....]]

Eliala ran up behind Issy and said, "Hey Kale, hey Kai! Issy, on the way here I found some bushes full of blueberries and another had strawberries. I had to mark the trees and ground so we could find it easily, and that is the only reason why you got here before I did." She smiled and put her hands on her hips as she waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 pm
"Whoo, sounds like a party! Lets go get them before the bugs and animals take a bite out of them." Issy said. "I'll see you soon Kai."
Issy turned to Ella waiting for her to lead the way.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm
Eliala nodded and said, "We'll be back soon. So don't worry." She grabbed Issy's wrist and ran in the direction she had found the berries.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:15 pm
Issy ran with her trying not to fall while running. Issy picked up some speed and ran next to Ella hoping that she wouldn't speed up.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:41 am
Eliala looked over at Issy and stopped. "It's over there," she said, pointing to a bush that had a blanket over it. She carefully walked over to the bush and slowly lifted off the blanket and threw it to the side. "Okay, the food's safe."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 pm
Kai sighed.

"I guess its a good thing I brought some line and hooks."  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:25 pm
Issy didn't see that Ella was stopping. So when Ella stopped Issy tripped, fell, and Ella fell with her.
"Sorry, I didn't see that you were stopping." Issy said, getting up.
Issy put her hand down so Ella could get up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:31 pm
Eliala chuckled and grabbed her hand, pulling herself ack on her feet. "Don't worry about it, it happens a lot to me." She chuckled and knelt down to inspect the berries and asked, "Do you have the bag?"  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:54 pm
"Okay, now I don't feel as bad." Issy said.
Issy sat down next to Ella the ground was cold and hard. Issy crossed her legs. She grabbed a berry smelled it, then used her nail to open it up, and look inside of the berry.
"Yeah I have the bag on my back. This berries look wonderful"Issy replied.
Issy took the bag off her bag. Then started picking berries and putting them in the bag.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:43 pm
Eliala grinned and said, "They're all ripe. Now, let's hurry so we can beat the guys." She swiftly picked berries and carefully put them in the bag. She huummed quietly to herself as she repeated this process continuously.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:10 pm
((I'm going to do the idea we had on the pm okay!))
User Image
Issy help Ella pick the rest of the berries. When they were done they got up to leave and a net picks up Issy and Ella. Issy screamed from being picked up.
"Ella, do you think the boys did this?"Issy asked. "I think the berries are dripping. That or I just started my period. Which couldn't happen cause I just got over it." Issy said, to Ella.
All of a sudden Issy saw a little girl the age of six come out of the bushes.

"You guys messed up everything!"
I'm so sorry I didn't know that you were doing a project here."
"When it was for you guys anyways."
"Can you cut us down?"
"I have to ask Ella's kid."
Issy kid yelled for Ella's kid to see what was up.

((You pick up from here plz))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:58 pm
[[gotcha! and thanks! biggrin ]]
Eliala squirmed for a while until she got into a comfortable position.
Eliala's kid, MoMo, jumped up behind Issy's kid and giggled. "Let's take the berries they have now and head over to Kale and Kai, " she said and went over to a piece of rope beneath Issy and Eliala and pulled it. She rushed away from the spot as Eliala and Issy fell down.
Eliala whined and stared uncertainly at MoMo then looked away. "They didn't have to set a trap..." she muttered and quickly got onto her feet. "Issy, do you think we should ditch them here or take them with us?"  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:26 pm
User Image

"We should follow them so then Kale and Kai know that we are fine." Issy said as she got up. "But I have a little problem. Look at where the berry juice is."

Kiwi was right be hide her.
"Why did we set the trap if we didn't need it?" Kiwi asked MoMo.

Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff