Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:08 pm
Aoi walked back up to her room, but ran into a distraught Yuka on the way.
"Yuka? Do you need help?" She asked quietly. She knew what had gone down. Yuka broke up with Akuro for Tatsuya. Aoi didn't mind, it wasn't her problem.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:40 pm
"Aoi, hun, I don't think you can lift me. I need help, though, getting up. I'm too dizzy to get up on my own. If you could get Tatsuya to help me, It'd be very appreciated." Yuka said, feeling rather pathetic. She'd stopped crying, being tooo angry with herself.

Still, she worried about Akuro. What was he doing now?
---

Kiyoshi had downed a glass of blood. It gave him strength, that he very much needed at this point.
"Tatsuya, you don't think Akuro will be coming back anytime soon, do you?" Kiyoshi asked, setting the glass aside.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:18 am
Tatsuya sighed.
"He won't be coming back for a while. He might come back tonight. He might come back in a week. He may never come back." Tatsuya said, pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index.

Aoi placed a hand over Yuka's.
"Akuro will be okay. He's used to being on his own." Aoi said, then stood to go get Tatsuya.
Within a few minutes, Tatsuya was there.
"Yuka.." He said, smelling vomit.
"Are you alright?" He asked urgently.
"What a stupid question, of course you aren't. Come on then, get up." He said, picking her up. He took her to their room.

Aoi sat close to Kiyoshi on the couch.
How do I do this.. I've never kissed a guy, well, I don't know what to do. She thought nervously as she turned towards Kiyoshi. She leaned in..then their lips met, sooner then she thought. The kiss was soft, sweet. Innocent.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Yuka forced a smile as Tatsuya came and got her from the bathroom floor.
"I'm just hung-over. I feel really sick, too." She said, trying not to sound whiny.
"Thanks for helping me. I would've been there until tomorrow when I'm finally over this." Yuka said as he layed her down on the bed.
--

Kiyoshi was rather surprised when Aoi kissed him. There was a different tension to it.
Nonetheless, he kissed her back, taking her hand in his. He parted them, smiling.
He didn't want to ruin it, but he really needed some pain killers.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:17 pm
Tatsuya smiled.
"I'll get some medicine.." He said, slipping into the bathroom. He came back with a few bottles of pills/liquids.
"This should take care of your headache, and your stomach." He said, handing her a bottle.

Aoi was upset that Kiyoshi was pulled away so quickly, but she wouldn't let it show on her face.
"Whats wrong?" She asked quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Yuka thanked him, taking the right amounts of the medicines she needed to help her. She didn't need to over dose herself and get herself even more sick than she already was.
"Thank you, love." She said, smiling.
Yuka didn't necessarily feel like kissing anyone at the moment, not have just thrown up added to how sick she felt.
--

Kiyoshi sighed.
"Nothing..it's just...I really need some pain killers or something. My ribs hurt like hell right now." He said, lifting himself off the couch. They were feeling better than before but still hurt a lot.
"I'm sorry. I'll be right back."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:42 pm
Tatsuya lay on the bed by Yuka and turned on the TV. He flipped it to a channel and left it there, watching it.
[[uhh..]]

Aoi stay where she was.
She yearned to give herself to Kiyoshi, all of herself. But he seemed hesitant. They were around the same age right? And they loved each other, right?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:37 pm
[[Yeah about the same age only Kiyoshi's two years older and is raging with hormones. lmfao
Let's just say Yuka fell asleep...]]

Kiyoshi stumbled back into the living room and sat by Aoi on the couch.
"You think Tao's okay? She's been in her room all day." [[*HINT**cough*]]
"Sorry I cut you off so soon." Kiyoshi said, kissing Aoi again. It was hard for him not to make it sexual. He was a bit older than Aoi and knew a whole hell of a lot more. He wasn't exactly a virgin, though hid it well. At the shelter, he'd been raped and abused nearly his whole life. Sometimes even by other older men.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:00 pm
Aoi smiled against his lips. She had no experience with guys, since she'd been with Tatsuya all her life. But she wanted more. She wanted Kiyoshi to teach her what to do. What felt good to him.

Tao had been out all day, 'working' on the streets. She got a total of $823 and was headed home. She opened the door, walking inside. The house was dark, except for light coming from the TV. She saw Kiyoshi and Aoi on the couch, kissing, and walked into the kitchen quietly.
She opened the refridgerator, and it made more noise then she thought.
"Tatsuya?" Aoi asked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:31 pm
Kiyoshi peeked around the corner, still on the couch.
"Oh. Hey, Tao. You've been gone all day. I was starting to worry about you." Kiyoshi smiled at her. He still had a crush on her. And honeslty would rather be with her than Aoi. Tao knew more and could give him meactly what he wanted right then.
Aoi on the other hand hardly knew what she was doing when she kissed him. Aoi was just so..innocent. And Kiyoshi didn't want to take that away from her.
Kiyoshi longed to kiss her. Like at the mall that one day. It felt amazing kissing her.

But Kiyoshi loved Aoi. So sweet and loving. Kiyoshi hated all the stupid hormones being a teenage boy brought him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:30 am
Aoi's stomach felt unease.
Kiyoshi seemed so comfortable around Tao, it worried her.
"Yeah. I was at work. I got a job, finally." She said, lying through her teeth. Tao had always been good at lying, especially to guys.
"So how old are you?" The big pervert asks.
"Oh.." Twirls hair between fingers. "About 19."
It was easy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:34 am
[[Rofl. Your characters are sexing up.
D: HEI. Whatever happened with Yuu and Emiko? Can't find the post...Was there one?]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:37 am
[[Srry, Abi-tan. I was gone in La Grande and when I got a chance to use the computer it wasn't for very long. I never replied. But I'm going to.
D: again, srry. ]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:42 am
Emiko let out a heartfelt laugh.
"I can imagine him doing that. He stays up late, or at least it's what he's told me. I hope he is back tomorrow though. The day just isn't as fun without him." Emiko said, averting her eyes from Yuu back to the street in front of her.
They were coming up on her house. About a block or two away.
Emiko decided to make him feel awkward, asking:
"So Yuu..do you like anyone?" Once the question was out of her mouth, she couldn't help but smile.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:47 am
"That's good. Maybe you could save money by moving in with us instead of having to pay rent for your apartment? It'll probably save you six hundred dollars a month." Kiyoshi said, the idea forming.
"I'm sure that since Akuro left, there's more than enough room and Tatsuya wouldn't mind." Kiyoshi added.
He felt back just assuming Tatsuya wouldn't mind. But it was hard when he wouldn't. Maybe Tao should at least talk to him and get his okay.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games