Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyouton_Angelica

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:08 am

"Well, do you know the when the last time you saw him or heard from him?"

He then watched the slithering snake slide in the room with something in it's mouth. He picked it up and handed it to the Raikage.

"It's none of my business to read it."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:17 pm

((Eris5, please make sure you dont forget about our trade))

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:12 pm

"last I saw your brother he was in the assassins and was travelling all over the world. You may want to train here a little bit, before going after him."
Susumu then takes the note and stabs the snake in the belly with a kunai, she reads the note and throws both the note and snake into her fireplace. burning both, you can never be careful enough when it comes to zeramaru's poisonous habits. A message appears from Oroami's personal line telling Susumu something very secretive. "Shini I suggest you just stay in the village for now and train as hard as you can. I will return shortly I have a pressing issue to attend to" Susumu makes a handsign and disappears into a cloud of smoke.

((i haven't forgot huntur))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 am

Eris5
"last I saw your brother he was in the assassins and was travelling all over the world. You may want to train here a little bit, before going after him."
Susumu then takes the note and stabs the snake in the belly with a kunai, she reads the note and throws both the note and snake into her fireplace. burning both, you can never be careful enough when it comes to zeramaru's poisonous habits. A message appears from Oroami's personal line telling Susumu something very secretive. "Shini I suggest you just stay in the village for now and train as hard as you can. I will return shortly I have a pressing issue to attend to" Susumu makes a handsign and disappears into a cloud of smoke.

((i haven't forgot huntur))

((you should ignore it he already has zeus's bloodline, he cant have sharingan also....))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hyouton_Angelica

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:39 am

He frowned, and bowed to the Raikage.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:15 pm

Pyro's clone barged into the kages office " Susumu help, lenon is in a battle with me and i dont think i can make it out alive i just barely came out to give you this message" the clone said in one breath.

" HELP ME...." then the clone poofed away.

pyro hasu

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:26 pm

((Susumu is not in this village right now Pyro you should read my message and sorry, your just going to have to manage.))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 am

Blood entered the office and wrote on a piece of paper "Can I still get sharingan by paying for it - BloodFang" and stuck it on her table and walked out without getting noticed.

Bloodfang23

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:39 am

Daisuke's clone knocked several times and finnaly walked in without any greeting. He noticed that nobody was in the office adn then he saw a note. He read it and saw the susumu was not in the village.

**I think she should have left a clone....** Daisuke thought.

He scrounged around for paper and a pen. He wrote in his foreign language, Japanese, and below that english.

"Susumu-sama,

This is ANBU Black Ops, Daisuke Hyouton. Recently, I've been gone with Jedi and Raheeno on a mission.There have been several sightings of Lenon and his partner. we are about to leave The Mist country and for to Yuki.

But what this letter is really intended for is my little brother. I found out he's alive and that he's here. I just want to make sure that he remain safe for any reason, please. If Zann is still here, I'd like Shini's training to be supervised by Zann. Or someone of high claibur please.

Thank you
Daisuke Hyouton  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:25 am

The sky grew dark and it began to rain.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:37 am

Rahenno appeared on the roof of the raikage's office. He notice the rain and darkness that formed of the area. Rahenno let out a roar, he was quickly becoming irate and wanted to destory something. He know the worst may happen, but when dealing with the Akatsuki, you could expect the uuexpected.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:41 am

Suddenly, a large bolt of lightning shot down quickly from the sky at Susumu's office.

"Raiden no Moui!"

((Raiton's Fury: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shockwaves to affect the area 500 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat. ))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:53 am

Rahenno formed seals and Jabed his hand into the ground. "Suiton: Suijinheki(water wall)" Rahenno siad forming a wall of water big enough to block the targeted section of the office.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:57 am

Although it blocked most of the damage to the office, the surrounding city was blown up from 500ft. from the blast point.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:02 am

Rahenno went over to the blast point and tryed looking for Lenon in a nearby area.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games