Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 pm
[I'm actually changing his name to Jaylen because I have grown to like that name haha]

It had been about thirty mintues since school ended and Jaylen was happier than ever. He hated staying in a classroom for hours on end trying to learn whatever subject that was suppose to be learned that day. Again he put the earphones over his ear and began listening to his music. As he was walking down the hallway, he passed by the library and caught the sight of a familiar girl. He smirked to himself and removed the earphones and entered the library. He then waltzed over to the female and sat himself next to her, "hey babe, remember me?" he said then looked over the books she was reading. "Looks like you're being a good girl" he teased as he ran a finger through Mayumi's hair. "You know I can smell that guy all over you, looks like you guys have been rather busy" he said with a slight smirk on his face.

Meanwhile Maiko was wandering around the school grounds to try and familiarize herself. She kept to herself most of the time and never made eye contact with anyone that tried to approach her. The day had been rather eventful and in a way she wanted it to end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:06 pm
[that's what i'm talking about! xD]

Mayumi's cheeks burned pink, slightly embarrassed.
This was the werewolf that had pissed off Travis. Mayumi didn't know what it was about this guy, but something about him attracted her to him.
"Yes, I remember you," Mayumi said, her voice just above a whisper.
Surprisingly, she wasn't uncomfortable by his closeness to her. Mayumi almost felt like this guy could literally turn on a charm that attracted her to him.
"So what if I've been busy, what's it to you?" Mayumi challenged him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 pm
Toyo looked up, snapping out of her daze.
"Oh huh?" she said, startled. Her face melted with a smile.
"I'm thinking about sleep, and tomorrow." She said, cooly lying. Toyo was the best, slipping white lies in almost every conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:27 pm
Nori bit his lip.
"Noo, you aren't. What are you really thinking. I feel like it's something about me, like you want to know something, or you're upset about something..." Nori figured she probably thought he was crazy.
"Nevermind me, I'm just rambling. Thinking out loud," Nori said, shutting his mouth.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 pm
[[Whoa front page got a make-over eek ]]

Travis had fallen asleep under the same tree he often dozed off under.
When the days were hot all he wanted to do was sleep. Sleeping in public was never a problem for him, since the first day he arrived on school grounds everyone took to fearing him so he was never bothered. People steered clear of the angry wolf and that’s the way he wanted it. There was one girl though, who didn’t fear him…

Travis’ lip twitched in his sleep. These were the rare occasions -when he slept- that he looked peaceful. He had been dreaming less and less of Mayumi and he couldn’t figure out why. Lately…
Things weren’t the same between them. The bonds that tied them to each other felt like they were slipping. Was that supposed to happen?
As it was he hadn’t seen her in days and the strange thing was, he didn’t feel the hunger to be with her as he usually did. Separation was usually torture. What was happening?
He was left to himself more and more just like it had been before Mayumi came along. Does imprinting wear off? He thought as his eyes slid open.
He sat up slowly.

[[Maybe this is a good time for Maiko?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm
[yupp, preeee much.
thanks to Zombiieeee ;D <333 ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 pm
[[Ohhh I see 4laugh I'm getting rusty over here I haven't Rp'd in so long.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:21 pm
[no worries ;p
i still suck. xD]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:25 pm
[[naaahh cool ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:11 am
Jaylen couldn't help but chuckle slightly by the girl's reaction. He had a hint that she was challenging him in some kind of way and of course he was going to take on that challenge. "What's it to me you say? Let's just say I can do way better than him" he said as he leaned forward and began nibbling at her ear. "By the way I'm glad you remember me Mayumi.." he said in a whisper.

Maiko had been walking around the campus for quite some time now and she actually did not notice. Keeping to herself was the best thing on her mind at the moment, considering she wasn't comfortable around most people except for her brother. As she was walking, she caught the sight of a familiar person. Travis was sleeping under a tree and he looked rather at peace. Maiko began to recollect the time when Travis had touched her arm, which triggered a painful memory to Maiko. She rubbed at her arm and lowered her head trying her best not to make any eye contact with the male.  

S y n t h L i x x

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:32 am
Mayumi's face was still a little flushed, and was probably more so now.
She laughed a bit, at what he said.
"Better than Travis? Hah, I highly doubt that. You should have seen what the bed looked like afterward," Mayumi smirked.
"Jaylen, right?" Mayumi looked at his face for a second, then her eyes returned to her book.

[oohhhhhh. ohhhdannngg.
lol.jk.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 pm
Toyo bit her lip. Damn, he found her out.
"Well, i was, actually," She paused. "How much did that just mean to you?" She asked, she wasnt upset. She didnt see why he would have that impression.

Zuu lay upside down on a big couch, in the host room.
"Mori, i feel left out." Zuu said, feeling the blood rush to his head. His long, light brown hair fell to the floor.
Mori opened a can of soda, sitting in a chair.
"yeah, me too. I dont know where Kyoko is this time of day." he looked at the clock. "its only six. Where's that Nori boy?" Mori asked. Mori knew Kazou was gay, or at least bisexual. He didnt have a problem with it, he just didnt want anything exclusive.
"I dont know, but i'm bored, so i'll go check his dorm. There is nothing to do, want to come with?" He offered. Mori stood up.
"Sure, why not."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:35 pm
Nori didn't know what to say.
Honestly, he hadn't put much thought into what would happen afterward. He felt stupid now, like he'd just used Toyo. Had he?
But he did like her. He just shouldn't have done that with her. It made their relationship very awkward for him now.
"I feel like I should've waited," Nori said, with all honesty.
"I now realize how awkward it'll make our relationship," Nori bit his lip.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 pm
Toyo felt like she put him on the spot.
"Oh no! Its fine, i'm just a little sore, is all. I'm glad it happened, why do you have to be so stubborn?" Toyo asked, smiling. She sat in his lap, then kissed him lightly.

Kazou rang on the buzzer. The dorms were like apartments, they had a buzzer. Toyo stopped kissing him and looked up.
"What was that? It sounded like a doorbell..." She said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games