Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:15 am
Yep, congradulations! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:18 am
Not me, I thought it was the 27. Because the donation letters come out on the 25th not the 24th so the dates in my head were kind of screwed up. sweatdrop Thenagain I knew my birthday was on the 23rd, my party on the 24th, my friends party on the 25th which was a Saturday... yet today doesn't feel like a Sunday, or the 26th. Feels like July where I am. Man, I'm confusing myself I'm stopping. @_@  

Sincerely Sunshine

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:22 pm
Ella:Are you almost done?
Poppy:Nyhaha!!...yes.
Ella:Good
Poppy:feh..it was easy.
Ella:I bet it was for a crazy sciencetist..
Poppy:Feh.
Ella:Now..we shall take over..
Poppy:The world with my..
Ella:With your..
Poppy: Andriods!!
Ella&Poppy: muwhahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahah!!Muwhahahahahhahah!!..*ahem*..pfft.

I wonder if I will win a student of the month award..but for what..the most hyper went to Oliver,most cold will proubly go to Feena or Kiyowa..Unique went to Icarus((that was no point to me since I actually based a bit of my plot off a Video game character))...unless theres a most heart broken one or something...::sigh:: But You gotta look on the bright side!!!!....I have a cool trench coat and gun!!Yay!! ::dnaces around::  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:29 pm
Most likely to fall into the water and forget how to swim would go to me! Well, anyways, I wonder what the next theme would be... Nobody knows...

-dances with Poppy-  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:38 pm
I'm going to tell you all about my day.

I woke up around ten then i went on the computer for a little bit, then i had to dress up for my sister's violin recital which was pretty boring until a thunderstorm rolled by and one of the girls started freaking out because she is afraid of thunderstorms. Then i went to this party after the violin recital and watched Dodgeball. I love that movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:42 pm
I woke up at 9. Made pancakes with smarties in them. Then I ate and went on Gaia. Then I got some more birthday gifts(irl) Then I went back on Gaia. So my day was lazy and relaxing.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:46 pm
Oh, my dear lord... It's a blast from the past. Zehuty! Long time no see, eh? It's me, mylady_yuna on neopets! Geez, haven't seen you in awhile...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:26 pm
::looks at each summer festival post::

hmm how would Kurai enter X-x.

OMG i loved Tiff's post.

Tiff
"DAMMIT, I SAID EAT IT YOU PICKY BIG BREASTED WHINER!! " scream

and of course Kiwoya

Kiwoya
She's selling humans O-o

XD. beatiful just beatiful XD  

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:30 pm
Question is how should Makie enter...? -stares and wonders insilence-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:12 pm
Hmm how about walk in with Kurai in Area A? ^^

Ill be posting there now  

KuraiGekkou

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:38 pm
Baka Priest Boy..((heh..thats what Im gonna call you from now on!!XD))finish up rp in courtyard so I can rp with Aroan!!.I think thats his name.. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:40 pm
hehe...cEleste has been busy this summer...only joy..i meen poppy knows so far....this is weird... Lol Kurai will probably feint if he hears what a scandolous girl I am...after seeming so docile....NOT!!  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:44 pm
I have something very important to say...*cough* AHEM! BUTCH NOW LOVES FRENCH BOYS!

That is all *opens a random door and leaves*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:45 pm
LMAO I dont really know you but I can tell you and Jo- im mean poppy get along wel.Im getting better at it!!!  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:51 pm
wee!! French boys!!........Oliver must be gay..I can't wait intill he gets a big strong boyfriend..it will be cute..Oliver so small..boyfriend so big..hehehe!!

Oo yes! Celeste and Joy used to be good friends..we went to the tribe grounds and partyied a bti!!*w00ts*  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games