Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:42 pm
"i dont think its from the academy.." spade continued to run on the run. she didnt know what to do.

lost looked at spade. she was going to make a hole in her patch if she didnt quit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:55 pm
((Not a problem at all.))

Angelus looked amused, "Well I'll be. If it isn't that familiar smirk. Are you perhaps Rag'nok's son?" He laughed softly, "Only he had that smirk...just like that."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm
(Okay, Now I'm gone ^_^; )

"Well then. I am impressed. You were acquainted with my father?" KoTari asked.
Seraphiel stood up and put the door back in it's place. She used magic to bolt it in place like it normally should be. She slid the deadbolt on the door and locked it, reinforcing it with a barrier just in case.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:14 pm
Angelus nodded, "Yeah worked with him, darn good fighter. Also your mother was not far off either. I also worked with your ancestors years upon years ago."

Akari sighed, "Illusion is up still and just to make sure..." He waved all four of his tails and fell onto his front knees a bit. "Strongest I can build..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:25 am
"Well, that was all ancient history, as they say. Both of them have passed on, so our connection with each other is not all that powerful," KoTari said with a shrug.

Pre was quiet for a while, I don't want to accept this, but right now I belong to someone yet again...And there's probably no way to reverse it... She thought sadly. She felt a slight pang of pain in her chest when she thought that, but it was short lived.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:56 am
spade felt a small hole began to form in her patch. "thank you seraphiel" she looked at lost he was tired she could tell.

lost yawned. he had seen alot in the past days that he had been here. it made him curious about what else he could see.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:08 pm
James looked up at Tea "I'll fine.....really" he said trying to hide the best he could that he wasnt. He still wanted to help Pre the best he could and try to understand why she was so sad

((I read this time X3))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:10 pm
Tea raised an eyebrow. Both her and Pre could see that he was lying.
"You're a pretty bad liar," Pre said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:30 pm
"That's an insult I never........had before" James said with a pained smile "I forgot you..........can see aura......I guess......mine changes.....huh?" he asked curious as to how this system really worked while trying to figure out how much time he really had before he seriously needed to go hunt  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:33 pm
"Those are questions you can ask when you're okay. You should go out for a bit. We understand. Or do you want one of us to come with you?" Pre said, still not looking at him.
"You're worse than a mood ring," Tea joked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:43 pm
James stood up chuckling "Very funny Tea......I'l go if you want......to come.....you can.......but stay far away" he warned "Please Tea....could you show me the......exit" he asked politely  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:47 pm
Tea was about to tell him that she could take him away from the town really fast by flying, but decided not to mention that, "I'll show you. Come on," She said and looked over to Seraphiel. The Dragonkin nodded and let the door open. Tea ran out, "Follow me!" She called over her shoulder.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:52 pm
James had to wait for a moument to register that Tea wasnt prey. He nodded and ran beside her in no time "Thanks.....You sure that Pre will be....okay?"

((If I dissappear it means I am studying with a friend))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:02 pm
"I don't think she'll kill herself, although she did try it recently," Tea said over her shoulder as she went. She led James to the end of town, near the forest, "I'll be in the air with a barrier around me, okay? So take your time," Tea said and moved to go airborne.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:19 pm
Angelus looked around at all there and sighed at KoTaris words, "Like father like son." Angelus looked at Pre silently and shook his head but said nothing. He could tell she wanted free as he picked up the book and reread it a few times. He looked at the page and his eyes widened...he could free her...but it would cost him a lot. But that was got him into this mess in the first place. "Stupid prophecy!"

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games