Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:49 pm
She couldn't help but giggle happily at the mention of him feeling naked despite having his clothes on, since it could have been worse. "Well..I'm glad your clothes make it through the transformation, otherwise you really would be naked after each transformation." She giggled again but after looking at him, a brief image of him without clothes flashed in her head and she blushed heavily and then shook her head to rid herself of that thought. Trying to change the subject before he mentioned her blush, she said. "S-so where should we go next? Some place warm I hope. I don't mind the cold, but I much refer the hot weather!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((Aoi's a *****, lol~ ;D ))

INDENT"Yes, that would be awkward." Alfred said with a chuckle as he imagined coming back out of the transformation and not wearing anything at all. Although he wouldn't technically have been cold, it would've been embarrasing to say the least. At the same time he noticed Aoi suddenly blush all over and figured that she must have been thinking about the same thing, which made him grin slyly at her. He didn't say anything about it though, figuring that she was probably flustered enough as it was.

INDENTDeciding their next destination was important though, so Alfred began thinking of where they should go next. There were a whole bunch of places that they could go, but when Alfred was this low on gold he usually hit a city or somewhere else largly populated. More people meant more chance of being hired. "Deralo city then! We have to pass through Deralo Field first, but it's not bad." Alfred said, turning to look at Aoi for confirmation that she was alright with going there.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:45 am
(Nyahaha To war! And he's a teen, so that would make her an ephebophile, not a ***** XD)
Aoi tried to get rid of the blush on her face before she looked back at him and then said with a nod. "That sounds like a good idea. If it's a big city then I can ask if they have seen anything out of the ordinary or something strange like an army or something." She then realized that she didn't know what humans considered strange and it could lead them anywhere. She thought about it for a short while and then decided that regardless of what they told her, it would only lead them closer to the coming war, so she nodded again and said. "Shall we go now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((Well ***** can be used in reference to someone under the age of majority as well, so assuming the age of majority in Verspya is seventeen or above then you could still call her a *****, lol~))

INDENTAlfred nodded as Aoi explained her plan. "Ya, that's a good plan. It's not hard to miss an army." he said with a small laugh. After all, even during times of war seeing an army walking around was something people noticed. Especially if the army was destroying towns or burning crops and generally causing mayhem in the places it passed through. People tended to take note of things like that, if only so that in the future they could take their revenge. "Yes! Let's head off then!" Aflred replied as he charged off once again into the snow towards their next destination.

{{Exit to Deralo Field}}

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:14 pm
(woo lazy post ftw!)
Aoi followed him to Deralo field, hoping to get out of this cold and back into the warm sun.
[Deralo Field]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 am
"Uh, none that I know of. I usually go to church to calm down or just relax... When there are no people in it." Daiki said, looking at Alessa. He then turned to Ralph for a moment, then walked a few more steps. "Okay, we're here." he said, sighing in the cold air.  

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:43 am
crazeyfwend8
"Uh, none that I know of. I usually go to church to calm down or just relax... When there are no people in it." Daiki said, looking at Alessa. He then turned to Ralph for a moment, then walked a few more steps. "Okay, we're here." he said, sighing in the cold air.

Alessa looked around in the church, she wanted to explore but didnt want to be a nuisance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 am
Daiki looked at Alessa, who was just looking around. He didn't want to move from where he was, for he might be too far from Alessa, and since he was holding her scarf, he thought that she couldn't walk around without it. "Hey guys, let's go here. I figure we'd find something or someone here." he said, moving towards the inside of the church. They entered from a backdoor in the church, and Daiki was at the doorway.  

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 am
Alessa nodded, "ok," she walked inside and stopped when she hit her limit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:36 am
Daiki noticed that Alessa stopped on her feet while she was a few steps away from him. He then moved a bit, going out of the doorway, so that Ralph could go inside too. He looked up to the ceiling of the church, and led out a sigh of amazement. So high, and so beautifully made... he thought. He always admired churches, not only because of the peace and quiet, but also because of their structure. Then, he saw a hole on top of the church, and it was currently under construction. Haha, that's when I first met Ralph... he thought, then looked at Ralph, smiling.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 am
Ralph smiled back, remembering what happened a earlier today when they met.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:25 pm
"This place is so nice, Its amazing" Alessa said looking around excited. She smiled and walked through a bench not even noticing so she could look around and stay within her boundry.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 am
Daiki moved bit by bit, so that Alessa can explore the chapel. He looked around, and saw something glittering in the light, which shone through the hole in the ceiling. He went near it slowly, watching the shining thing cautiously. He used to see this all the time, and it led to no good.

((gosh, i got influenced by 'Drawn The Painted Tower' xPPP ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:21 am
[[whats that?]]

Ralph followed behind Daiki, wondering what he was doing.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:40 am
((oh, it's just a game in the comp. i downloaded it, and got addicted to it. xP))

Daiki saw that the shining thing was just a goblet on a table near the altar of the chapel. "Ah," he said, then turned around. He quickly saw Ralph, who was behind him. Surprised, he blushed when he saw him.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games