Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Chibi Room!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skeetons

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:58 pm
-turns a brick into a lemon tart- mmm... I shouldn't use my powers on an empty stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:31 pm
Raven flies into the room on super-speed and crashes into the wall on the other side, before sliding down the wall like a bug and hitting the floor with a loud thud.  

Death Rides a Pale Horse

Taru`

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:50 am
"Teee..Heee"A super chibi voice laughed."Get ready to rumble!!"
Kurisu handed out the Fire thrower."HAHAHA!Fear my powerful fire thrower!!!"
Kurisu said with a chibi voice.While kurisu was laughing she spoted a apple pie!"Mmmm.....PIE!"Then Kurisu eats it rapidly,After she finished the pie,She said "Mmm....Piey-goodness"then she grinned with some crust of pies in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:07 am
Kurisu ran all over the room then.....BANG!!!,Kurisu crashed to the silverware closet."Oppsy....."She bited her index finger.A great big sweat drop on her head.then there was this big police man and said "did you did this?"
Kurisu didint know what to do and poined a cat."It was the cat!"
The police was shocked and said to the cat."Is it you?"asked the police
then the cat had cute chibi puppy eye and the police felt sorry."I shall go now.."said the police,then the police exit in the door."Teeeheee!"then kurisu ran al over the room again...  

Taru`

Egyptian_Rose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:16 pm
(must have missed sometihng here. my posties disappeared...)

A star falls from the sky and crashes onto the ground, flames bursting up instantly. From the flames a tiny figure emerges. With a wave of her hand the flames dissipate. The little blonde female smiles. "Well, that was a bumpy ride." She says, her voice a little squeaky. "EEEEK! I'm chibi! What happened?" She squeaks. She pulls out her sword and sees that it too is chibi. "Must be the land of the little people...."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:22 pm
Raven gets up from the floor and dusts herself off just in time to see a huge star fall from the sky and rock the whole room, knocking her down once more.

"Oh, poor little butterfly," she whispers to herself as she pushes herself to her feet once again. "I wish people would stop doing that? And who put that darn wall there because I think it just popped up on me when I flew in."

The smell of pie distracted her, but by the time she saw who had it, it was gone, so she tackled Kurisu to the ground and begged for pie.

Death Rides a Pale Horse

Egyptian_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:35 pm
Silmeria smiles as she sees people running around. "Well, at least I made an impact. I wonder if any of the natives are friendly..." She squeaked. "Gotta do something about this chibi voice...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:56 pm
Rikku randomly pokes head in through window,"Peep?" Then falls through and hits ground head first. "Pee~p..." she said, her eyes spiraling in little circles.  

Rikku201

Ligah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:46 pm
"Holy Shemai. I need to get outta here."
Chibi-Ligah, the hater of almost all things cute, was now cute, and surrounded by equally cute and chibi nuts.
"I need my machine gun. Now."
BRUGRURUH

"Erm, I need food first, then I'm gonna blow up this place."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:58 am
"Loozersh......" as viby pushes up glasses. "why am I here?" in a chibi voice did he ask before attempting to step forward, not realizing that the shoes he wopre were tied......together. Falling flat on teh face. *random swears in a muffled voice*
Looking up, "oh, that's why i'm here......HEY!! that's no machine gun.....it's unsalted butter!!!" doing air banjo while makng twanging noises.  

M. Vibrissa

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:53 pm
Ayu falls in through the roof and falls with a loud THUD!. "Owww." Pulls her now flat face to regular shape. "How'd I do that?" Pulls 8-ft mirror out of pocket. "Chibi! I a Chibi!" Runs around the room in overwhelming joy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:06 pm
*looks around*
O_o
o_O
*Smiles really really big*

Woh! My face gets really big and happy.  

bakalifeform

Ligah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:57 pm
Ligah sighed, then turned into a wolf and proceeded to stalk people for the heck of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:23 pm
Baku proceeded to jump on Ligah's back. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"  

Bakurish

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:29 am
*Blows up Chibi Room*  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers