Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:04 pm
(YAY! *happy dancez* o-o evil internet!)

Giamonde looked up at Dimitri. "I don't want a new life..I want my original body back..and I want my wife back..I hate this stupid curse..and I want my sons.."

Derrick was watching and he sighed. "You're still..my dad, I guess.." Giamonde hadn't been abusive on purpose, he'd been trying to quell that demon thing..but the other had hurt him so much..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:11 pm
Dimitri smiled at Derrick. He knew how hard it was for him to accept Gia, and he was making an effort. "We'll try, Gia. There has to be some way. We'll find it," he said.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:27 pm
(I don't know what you want her name to be so she's nameless in this post >_>...*givez you a cookie*)

Giamonde sighed and then nodded. "Thanks, Mitri.."

Rex Kombe grinned at his girlfriend of a year as they stepped out of the car..they were back from their business trip a couple days early. They'd been friends in childhood..and when they'd ended up working together and she got out of the relationship with her abusive drunkard of a husband..they'd just sort of gotten together after a time.

Giamonde the teenager, known as Lyle to her, had been like a modern day prince charming..always polite, always sweet, and willing to bend over backwards just to make her smile..he opened all the doors, paid for everything, worked hard, and had no problem showing the world how much he adored her..it was a fairy tale..

And then they'd had Jaime, and eleven months later, Derrick, and then Sorcia. Giamonde had seemed in pain, physical pain on and off...and he'd started drinking..and then he'd turned abusive until finally she ran away..but she'd only been able to take Jaime and Sorcia..and somehow she forgot about Derrick. She didn't know it, but magick had influenced her mind to make her forget, and upon seeing him, she would remember him again..

Rex entered the house, "Children! We're home!" he called out in singsong.

Giamonde, Derrick, and Elryn glanced to the bedroom door and Derrick's eyes widened. "My mother..she's here.."

Darren, who'd been sitting fully dressed with his fully dressed lover, Jaime, glanced to the door. "I think your mother's home..let's go say hi." he said with a smile, kissing Jaime softly before heading downstairs. Darren smiled as he saw her, "Hey! Long time no see!" he was practically a member of the family, since he was with Jaime so often since childhood.

Derrick came down, trailed by Giamonde, Elryn, and Dimitri. He stood in the doorway to watch, as did Giamonde, who stood behind him with a pensive expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:46 pm
Magelia, or Maggie as she was most often called, stepped out of the car, following Rex inside. She smiled when she saw Darren come down with Jaime. "Darren!" she said happily, crossing the room to give him a hug. "I'm so glad to see you again! Seems I missed a lot going away for a couple days," she said with a chuckle as she released him. Then her eyes went around the room, landing on some unfamiliar faces. But one quickly became familiar again. A couple tears escaped her eyes. "My Derrick..." she breathed, placing a hand over her mouth in shock.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:49 pm
Derrick saw her eyes land on him as tears escaped, and his eyes widened slightly. He hadn't been sure of what to expect..but that.. Derrick swallowed and stepped forward, feeling his bitterness melting as he opened his arms and paused before wrapping his arms around the woman and hugging her tightly. "Mom.." he said softly, hugging her a bit tighter as he buried his face in her shoulder and felt his own eyes water.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:58 pm
Maggie hugged Derrick tighter than she had ever hugged anyone before. "Derrick," she said again, crying into his shoulder. Reluctantly she pulled back, smiling. "Let me look at you," she said, wiping the tears from her eyes. "You've grown up so much."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:32 pm
Derrick swallowed hard, his own eyes wet as she pulled back. "Why..didn't you take me with you, Mom? Why'd you only leave me.." he said as a tear finally trickled down his cheek. He couldn't help it..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:26 pm
New tears began to trickle down her cheeks. "I wish I had an answer for you," she said. "I messed up. I know...I could sit here and blame your father and the stress that I was under, but nothing makes up for leaving your child. I hope that in time you can forgive me..."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:56 pm
Derrick looked at her for a long moment, thinking of all the pain he'd endured under his father..then again, if she hadn't left him, he might never have gotten Rowdy slash Dimitri..he looked at her a moment more before pulling her into another hug. "I forgive you, Mom.." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:42 pm
Maggie began to cry into Derrick's shoulder again. "I love you, my angel," she said, using the term of endearment she reserved for him alone. Jaime was 'my precious,' and Sorcy was 'my little one.' And even though Derrick had forgiven her, it was going to take a while before she could forgive herself.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:26 pm
Derrick held his mother as she cried, feeling a pang at the endearment as he held her tighter.."I love you too.." he said softly, unable to help it..all of his bitterness was fading in the face of the flesh and blood mother who loved him..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:49 am
Maggie held onto Derrick for a few moments longer, not wanting to let go for fear that it might all be a dream. She finally pulled back, looking into her son's face with a tear-filled smile. "Have Jaime and Sorcia gotten you set up with a room?" she asked. "Oh, we're going to have to take you shopping. Get some sheets and posters and whatever you want so you can make that room yours," she said as she began to ramble, as she often did when she was overwhelmed. "And we're going out to dinner tonight...wherever you want to go." She finally caught herself rambling and gave a sheepish chuckle. "Oh, Derrick. I'm just so glad to have you home."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:33 pm
Derrick smiled at her rambling. "I'm glad to be home.." he glanced towards the others, and then decided it was now or never. He took Dimitri's hand and pulled him forward, standing by him as he held the other's hand tightly. "This is Dimitri..he's the man I love..I will always love him..if that's a problem for you..then there's nothing I can do about that.." he said as he pressed against Dimitri. He wanted a relationship with his mother, but he was not giving up his best friend and dearest love.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 pm
Dimitri smiled, practically glowing as Derrick announced his love for him. He held out his hand towards Derrick's mother to shake her hand. "I'm pleased to meet you," he said, hoping she would be accepting of he and Derrick as one.

Maggie looked at Dimitri and then back at Derrick before looking back to Dimitri. It was not the news that she was expecting. She took a step towards Dimitri, her face expressionless. "Put your hand down," she said in a serious tone before her lips spread into a smile. "Or haven't you noticed already? I hug my family," she chuckled, wrapping her arms around Dimitri. She looked over at Derrick as she released him. "Sweetheart, as long as you're happy, then that's all that matters. And you," she said, looking back at Dimitri, "You better treat my angel well."

Dimitri was happily shocked at Maggie's reaction. "Yes, ma'am, you don't have to worry about that," he said. "I love him with all my heart, and would never do anything to hurt him."

Maggie chuckled. "It is Maggie, not ma'am. It makes me feel old," she said.

Jaime reached down and squeezed Darren's hand. "Think we should go public, or do you think Mom's had enough shock for one day?" he whispered and chuckled.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 pm
Derrick beamed at his mother's reaction, grinning wildly and feeling overjoyed.

Darren squeezed back and grinned. "Why not?" he stepped forward. "Mom-" he'd been calling her that for a long time, since he really was like part of the family after a lifetime of being inseperable with Jaime..excluding the past couple of years. "I'm in love with Jaime. We're a couple too..but as a consolation, Sorcia and my brother are in love, so you'll get plenty of grandkids from them. And there's always adoption." he announced, grinning at her warmly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff