Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:30 pm

((You know, it makes it terribly worth while making posts when I know no one reads them...))
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Lunair spinned on his heel, slashing through the shadow worm, then reaching down, grabbing bradley, and shooting past Rick, trying to grab the komono dragon as well. whether he got her or not, he was leaving quickly.

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Spira turned. "Affirmative, target relocated. Subduing." She said simply, stopping her strikes on the girl, and walking towards Lunair. The sword sinking into her shoulder as she turned without defending herself. She walked out of the blades reach, the hole it left in her flesh revealed a hollow inside. She was like a moving statue filled with gas, which leaked out of the hole to form a cloud behind her. It wasnt dangerous, but whoever breathed it would bend to Spira's will, as the gas was part of Spira's soul. "Gaseous compounds at optimum level. Beast mode is prepared, ready to initiate on command." She said, her battle mode keeping her emotions subdued until it was over. She didnt feel the pain now, but she would when her battle mode was gone. The hole was healing at a slow but visible rate, and it would be about half an hour before it disapeared completely. The blade of light was doing much more then Spira thought, slowing her down, and stopping the gas from leaking from her. She grunted, her battle mode flickering on and off.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:34 pm

With one hand in Spira's shoulder, Lydia's other hand formed into a similar light blade and she stabbed toward's the creature's core, fully intended to kill her. The barrier that was around her kept the gas from invading too quickly.

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Rick saw what was going on with Spira and for the moment saw that as more important. He ran over to them and grabbed Lydia's wrist, "Stop this right now and return to your cage," He commanded Lydia, "Spira, come here..."

"ARGH!!" Bradley yelled as he was grabbed harshly.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:41 pm

The barrier around Lydia expanded, and pushed Rick away from her. "She is a threat," she told him, her voice even and emotionless. It would have been plain to Rick that something had happened and the girl was not herself anymore. This was most likely not her crystallis either. She still had one blade inbedded in the other experiemnt's shoulder and the other at the ready to attack if the girl was hostile again.

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:51 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Psadas could tell that this was going to be a long day as the two angels simply ignored him and walked around both him and Desmona as if the two hunters were not even there. It was starting to annoy him slightly that no one was paying attention to him. Not that he was really much of an attention hog, but if he spoke to someone it was was polite for them to give a response instead of acting like he didn't even exist. Even if they were enemies, that didn't mean they couldn't be polite to each other.

"Desmona, you might want to call out your little friend, because I'm sure we're not going to have a lot of friends in a minute." Psadas said with a small chuckle to the woman behind him as he started playing a soft tune on his guitar. As a hunter, it was his job to subdue anyone that either tryed to escape, or broke in, and he had a plan how to do just that. Suddenly the musican threw his fingers across Delila's strings with a flair, causing a massive soundwave to fly from the instrument through the quarantine chambers that hit the inner ears of anyone in the chambers, causing pain and disorientation. The only ones not effected would of course be Psadas and Desmona, of course, since he could play them out of his musical attack.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:52 pm

User Image

Spira felt the blade sink into her back, as she was intent on other things rather then the girl. The blade struck her core, but couldnt even scratch the surface. Spira fell silent. "Objective: Stay with Rick... Not accepted. Threat detected from external source. Override executed." Spira walked out of the blade again, turning around. She ignored Rick, staring at the girl. "Override accepted, initiate program 0003, VaporDraco... Command sequence approved." She began to break down much faster then she normally did, forming a large ball of gas around the floating core, which was rapidly taking on a larger form. The programs she listed was one of several thousand, that no current lab official had known documents of. The recordings of the sequences was in Spiras databanks, and in a small book deep within the archives of the lab. She was taking the form of Drake, only it wasnt entirely physical. It roared, preparing its attack sequence on Lydia. The previous wounds were still there, a hole in its shoulder and back showing, gas starting to leak from it.
(Not the best but its what I could find. Its purple, not white though...)

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:55 pm

"Dammit Psadas!" Rick yelled. The music confused him. He managed to stand back and let the fight between Spira and Lydia play out.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Lydia cringed a little as Psada's attack reached her ears. The pain wasn't bad, since she was barely registering it at the moment, but the disorientation was a problem. She stumbled back a couple steps, trying to get her bearings again. Her mind was starting to wake up again and was getting very confused. Why had the girl attacked her when all she had been doing was standing there? And why did she suddenly go crazy over one injury that she had ignored at first? Then her mind shut down again as she began to precieve the danger.

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Lunair had drug Bradley and the lizard girl, if he had gotten ahold of her, out of the facility, and onto the mountainside. "Bradley, i think i can heal you. I have my powers back and then some. (I gtg for a bit.)
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Bradley lay on the ground holding the sword that was in his side, "...Don't mind that! Leave the dead weight and run!" He said, referring to himself as the 'dead weight'.

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Lunair scowled at him. "Shut up and hold still." Breathing deeply, Lunair seemed to gather energy in around himself from the surroundings, and focused the energy into the sword wound, and pulled the sword free, healing quickly, sending the energies out, through his body, and then he focused, using the energy from before, and used its purifying quality, trying to remove the infection.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:12 pm

The infection in Bradley's hand refused to be dispelled.
Brad closed his eyes and grit his teeth when he felt the blade be pulled out of his body by the healing magic. The sword landed on the ground next to him.

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Spira growled, stepping forward as she lunged, her maw trying to penatrate the burning light of the sheild. Her tail acted with its own skill, lashing around her to try and strike the barrier from the side.
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games