Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:18 pm
YOUR MAKIN NO SENCE YOU CAN`T JUST BREAK MY LEG 2U CAN`T EVEN LAEVE UR VILLAGE GENIN YOU CAN`T EVEN HAVE THAT MUCH CONTROL OVER PUPPETS AT GENIN YA GODDMODDER.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:21 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(No more OOC. Aro, Pyro read the rules. Fyi, genin can control 2 puppets at once just as well as an S-rank.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:25 pm
Mizu used the katon bloodline as she used the master-fusion to increase her defence and speed.She opened her eyes as she walked over to her couzen Aro.She then waited for Aro to leave so she can follow.

(kai u godmodding so fix your post...u cant break Aro's leg CAUSE EVERYONE IN THE FIELD IS FREAKIN SLOW DOWN EXCEPT US SO FIX UR DANG POST RIGHT NOW!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:25 pm
((And Genin can leave their village.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:26 pm
(kazuo ...fail there is a sutific rule in the crew fourm rahenno`s words.this kid as to much power for a genin and as no buisness with it you can`t even leave your damn village.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:27 pm
Ducttape_Bandit
((And Genin can leave their village.))

(OK TELL ME HOW 2 YEARS AGO I LEFT THE VILLAGE AT GENIN AND SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT I CANT GO ALONE SO I HAD TO GO BACK TO MY VILLAGE SO NO DEY CANT GET DAT STRAIGHT!)  

Rockgirl809

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:29 pm
(( A rule came up, when bb came as leader saying they can. -_- ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(Holy s**t you guys. That was two years ago. Get back to date with the current rules. Do you even look in the main forum? If it is still in the crew forum and not out to the public it isn't put in stone and isn't in effect. You shouldn't even know about it since you aren't crew. He doesn't have too much power. His body is actually insanely frail, he just has puppets. I was the one who suggested the rule to let genin leave their village.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 pm
(get what da date my a** ur really pissin me off i got screwed with my life and i don`t want that to happen again.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:34 pm
(puppets need chakra.he has 2 puppets so he is using twice the chakra so really he should be dead cuase 4 a genin then its using alot of chakra)  

Rockgirl809

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:36 pm
((lol, Im rollin' right now, dis shyt FUNay XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:37 pm
(( If all he is using is puppets, and hes a genin, 2 shouldn't be too much for him. I'm guessing for as long as you guys have been fighting, hes drained about half way. ))

Ducttape_Bandit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:38 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(Ok guys, come back to this convo when you have read and understand all of the rules. The only chakra taken is when he makes the chakra strings that one time to control the puppet. Their isn't all that much chakra involved with a puppet user. Seriously, this OOC is over, any issues, PM me.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:52 pm
(((We wait till Fenrir post then we can continue this fight.)))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm
((What about Fenrir now?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers