Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:37 pm
Riko looked at the new comer, blinking slowly. Her mind was processing a little as she whispered to Kessaris. "You should let her come... she looks trust worthy and good..." She leaned back, straightening herself out to her normal air. Riko blinked again, thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:53 pm
Keliah looked at Serenity. She felt what she had been feeling for the moment. She looked into her eyes, with a familiarality. "Yes...I dont mind" she said to her. "what's your name?" she asked. "Serenity...." she said finally naming herself.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:54 pm
Plague nodded to Leon. ~Yes we have our plan, I will transform into the shadows and make my way into the building undetected when there I will wait for Leon to get into positino who will be attending the meeting as a new body guard, of course his swords will be invisible. He will then make them follow the target and wait for you to give him the signal if anything should go wrong I will attack from the shadows everyone that knows who I am will think this was just another contract job and everyone that doesn't will think it was just a royal murder.~ Plauge sent through a message.

Leon smiled and said. " Everything is going according to plan. " He smiled and laughed a little at how well things were playing out. His swords moved rotating around his body being careful not to hit anything it was almost impossible for them to hit anything in this state they gave off a repulsing wave that very gently kept things and people away from them att all times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:19 pm
Tenshi has been trying the obstical over and over, he has manage to do it good so far with the speed he has obtained on foot, but now he would try to do the same obtical when having a strong force of wind pushing him forward for there will comes a time when he would need to be able to do this also. He was planning on training with this ability his father Mitsuki said he had but before that he would need to get a good breakfast so he kept training on his manuvering but at this speed, it would take quite a few days if not longer, but with his determination he tend to make it days.  

Celestin Selone

Sarah_Lee_Wood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:26 pm
Seien yawned as the morning sun hit his face. He opened his eyes slowly and began to look. "Strange another aura.. this one seems to be full of chi.. hmm" as Seien arisen from his place he went for the showers and began to wash himself after that he dried himself off and began to get dressed. Seien took his spear with him and walked downstairs and outside. Bowing to the innkeeper. After that Seien began to walk to the fields where he could train and wait for the newcomer.

Bakuya sighed as she awoke she found herself in the bed of sheep's cotton. It was warm so she didn't complain except the wool keepers stood there. Bakuya looked at them and laid back down..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:01 pm
~Cool. Heh, if this goes correctly, you two can count yourselves as royal guards of the city in the sky. I'd please me to no ends to see you two with true jobs...not that I'm saying your current ones are bad. But you know, just less secretive.~

~~~

"It's fine with me, you know. It's a team thing, not a me thing." Kessaris responds. Riko's voice crosses his ears and he feels something out of place that he can't place his finger on at the moment. He only ponders for a second before being bombarded by the aura emanating from the mysterious girl. What made it weird was though usually, he could feel aura going through him, becoming one with himself. Her's went around him like solomn breeze. It was truly odd, but he nods and smiles cordially. "Welcome aboard."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:05 pm
"Wonderful... glad to have to a long, Serenity." Riko's voice was still melodic but seemed a little less feeling that usual. She wasn't smiling as she nodded to her and turned back to her apple, blinking and watching it as she took it in her hand. The apple, in her eyes, was a product of her hand and the Shale orchards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:30 pm
Tenshi hard scrapes and bruses as he ran into and hit a few of the boulders during his training, but it was all worth it for he was getting better and better each time he went through the course, he was now huffing and puffing but he wasn't going to stay just yet, he continued to try moving with the wind current behind him but didn't quite get it, he tried again and it was the same but he didn't give up.  

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:44 pm
~I will discuss it with Leon but anyways we are ready to mobilize anytime you are ready.~ Plague sent. He sighed a little and said. " Tonight I repay my debt to an innocent I just wonder what will come when the day falls and the night rises. " He said quietly.

Leon looked at Plague and said. " So Royal guard huh...I don't know if I could leave the Kilitia royal family behind but I will deeply consider it. " He said with a smile. He looked towards the sky with his natural content smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:22 am
Lunia looked at Samara with lifeless eyes, you could easily tell that Lunia was hurting inside. She walked over to Samara and hugged her, letting tears fall from her eyes, knowing that she could not speak or make a sound she hoped that Samara would understand what sadness Lunia was feeling right now. Letting go of Samara she let the tears fall and then pressed on her chest, which had a really bad pain in her heart area. Hoping Samara would know that Lunia was pointing out a sore part on her body.  

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:00 pm
Serenity smiled at Riko. "thank you....I do believe I can be most helpful...in anything" she said to her. She put her hands up creating micro barriers. "See, they are indestructable" she said to her smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 pm
Riko looked at Serenity's power and smiled weakly, looking at her hands then away. "That will be very useful..."

Alyss walked in, whispering into Riko's ear and standing up straight. She looked at Serenity and smiled, nodding and walking out of the kitchen. "Morning Keliah, Kessaris, Morganna." She disappeared quickly.

Riko sat up straight when Alyss whispered to her and her eyes went black for a second then back to green. "Well... when will we be going, Kessaris?" She said softly, looking at him with expressionless eyes, just dark abyss'.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:15 pm
Kess smirked at her power and sat back in his chair, his mind intoxicated by her aura that rained upon him in torrents. "Yeah..." he said with an almost drunken smile, "It will be of much use." he found himself infatuated with her while at all times, keeping Riko in his mind. Her voice echoed before he responds almost five seconds later. "Soon. I heard Nephilis is going to hold a meeting today. It's probably something stupid, but I'm sure if it's held by him, i'd be best to go."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:21 pm
((Being co-creator,im giving the rp a push desert,so keep up...and its kinda gross the attraction he has....if you get the drift,lol))

Keliah nodded. "You seem strong...I bet you can do more than that" she said to her. She looked at her brother. "Well we should get ready to go to that meeting ey?" she asked.

Serenity looked at Keliah. She looked at her with almost a spiteful look through her smile. She looked at Kessaris. "Yes, I heard that these meetings are very important, real life teachings to be exact" she said smiling.

Monet had been awoke for hours. "Nas, darling are you almost ready dear...we have an important meeting today in Shale, and we are 20 minutes behind as it is" she said to her husband.

Lorna had went to one of the workers in the palace. "I need means of teleportation" she said. As the young man blinked creating a portal. "My, you are useful" she said to him,stepping through to Shale. AS she emerged she sneered. "Sure is hot...and dusty" she said to herself as she made her way to the city hall.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:36 pm
Riko nodded, listening to Kessaris. She knew something was wrong but she didn't think of it. "Alright..." She stood, throwing her apple away after finishing. Riko stretched, soon after a little spark started up in her eyes. She smiled and looked at Kessaris. "Should we be going before we are late. Best not keep Neph waiting." She smiled at Keliah, her normal self back for a second. "Come on Kessaris... stop day dreaming." She took his hand and started to guide him out of the room btu waited a second. "What's wrong with you... you can't keep your eyes off of Serenity." She whispered, trying to make him wake up.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games