Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:41 pm
||ahhh! okiesss||

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan chuckled lightly as she whimpered back. His lips pressed to her stomach and her chest. "God, Ravin." He sighed. Then she thrusted against him, attacking him with kisses that were all over his body before he could react. She was pressed up against him.

"I'm not going anywhere." He cooed into her ear, running his hands along her bare skin.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

He sighed slightly pausing in his kiss to reassure himself that he was still in contro. Then he continued his kiss, she moaned and the sound excited him and set his heart racing. Before he realized what he was doing he had bitten her shoulder, actually bitten her. He dropped her instantly as the first taste of blood entered his mouth. His eyes widdened and he backed away slowly, his entire body was shaking as the smell of her blood filled his nose. He stopped breathing closed his eyes and continued backing away till he hit the wall behind him, trying desperatly not to lunge at her.
llOh okies, and we will miss you evoll

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica groaned as he continued to kiss her. She could feel Hunters heart racing against her hands. Suddenly, Hunter dropped her, she fell to the floor. He was backing away and she didn't understand at first. She started to say something, then noticed her shoulder. Veronica blinked quickly in disbelief. She held her hand over the bite, it wasn't very big and it only stung alittle bit. Hunters eyes were shut tightly, his back against the wall. "I..." She muttered then looked up at him. God, she was going to lose him now. She was sure of that.

Veronica wasn't sure what to say nor how to react. "I'm sorry," She apologized. Although, she wasn't sure why. Maybe she felt bad for tempting him, though she wasn't the one who had bitten herself.

||GASP! Drama!||  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I'm sorry. Hunter's eyes snapped open when she apologized. Why in the hell was she apologizing? He was the one who had bitten her, the one who was now pressed up against a wall trying not to kill her, and she was apologizing... "Veronica- Why are you apologizing?" he said through clenched teeth. His clenched his fists into the wall, breaking off a large chunk I'm the process.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica opened her mouth about three times to respond but nothing came to mind. She was scared out of her mind.
And the funny thing is... she wasn't afraid of the raging vampire who was clenching his teeth and breaking the brick wall. She was afraid of losing that vampire for the rest of her life. "Because... I don't want to lose you."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:19 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

...I don't want to lose you. Hunter growled "Damit Veronica! You should be running away, not apologizing!!" He grit his teeth together and took an invoulentary step closer to her. Growling he lunged and stopped himself just short of grabbing her. Breathing heavily he turned away ashamed at his lack of control, "Just go, please..."

||Drama ish fun ^^||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica bit back tears. She cringed as he lunged at her then she stood up. Just go, please... She looked at him, still in disbelief. "Hunter," Her voice was raspy and scared. God, she looked at the wall. "I don't know how to get out." She sighed, she'd leave but she didn't want to. A tear slid down her cheek and she bit her lip.

||aww. ): ||  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She was crying... I don't know the way out. he didn't want her to cry, he didn't want her to leave. Hunter turned around. She was scared, scared of him, he didn't blame her at all. Turning quickly he walked over to her and scooped her up into his arms. He began kissing her face in a flurry of movement. "I'm so sorry," he kept muttering over and over again.

||Eek!! Shortness!||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have I found him.

Veronica sniffled and turned to face him just as he scooped her into his arms. Hunters lips were all over her face in a seconds time and she looked at him, his perfect features. She hadn't been scared of him. I'm so sorry, He was repeating himself over and over. She softly cupped his face in her hands. "Hunter," She whispered, "I wasn't afraid of you." She reassured him, "This wasn't you're fault, okay?" She looked him in the eyes and placed a small kiss on his lips. Again, she felt safe in his arms. Though, just moments before he was ready to kill her in one simple movement.

||mine was shorter >.< before this one lol. sorries btw had to showerrr.||  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:23 pm
demonicrebelcowgirl
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

This wasn't your fault, okay? Hunter sighed "No, this was all my fault. I lost control and almost killed you," he touched her shoulder gently where he had bitten her, it was still bleeding slightly. He leaned forwards and licked her shoulder, his arms tightened around her, but he didn't bite her again, and he didn't flip out. "Your something special Veronica..." she was the first ever that he hadn't killed once he bit them...

||^^ No problem, we all have to wash sometime. XD||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:27 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica winced slightly as he touched her shoulder, where he had bitten her. "But the fact is, I'm still alive, Hunter." She softly smiled. He licked her should softly, she held her breath for a moment. It still stung alittle but she'd live. Veronica felt Hunter's arms tighten around her and she leaned against him. You're something special Veronica... She sighed lightly and kissed him on the cheek. "Promise me something?" Her voice was low, her warm breath hitting his ear.

"Hunter, promise me you're not going to leave me?" She whispered, her voice almost desperate.

||haha! i gots to go. shall post upon my return|| ):  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:11 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She did taste sweet, not overpowering but he did like her taste, it was unique.. He tried to clear his head, Veronica was not a meal. Promise me something her warm breath fanned out onto his neck and ear, Hunter, promise me your not going to leave? As much as he wanted to say it he couldn't, "I can't promise you that..."

||I think have I found him. ^^ I think you have an extra I in there lol||

Shirtless Elocutionist

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games