Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 pm
Hmm... I must have missed that trailer. One thing I didn't get about RE4 were those giant troll things. I mean, what were those? I understand the parasite things and whatnot, but what the hell was that? That was no parasite. Where did it come from? They never explain...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:09 am
Thee Stranger
Hmm... I must have missed that trailer. One thing I didn't get about RE4 were those giant troll things. I mean, what were those? I understand the parasite things and whatnot, but what the hell was that? That was no parasite. Where did it come from? They never explain...

Maybe it was a really bastardized reference to King Kong?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:58 am
Or Lord of the Rings:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:33 am
Yeah, I wonder if the el gigante will be back since it was in one of the trailers.

Confirmed and hopeful bosses:

Chainsaw Magini
Behemoth
Squid/Kraken thing on the boat
Mutated Bat
Gigante?
The black ooze thing?
And hopefully,
WESKER!

Anybody see any other type of possible boss?  

King of Paradise

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:58 am
Great...Chainsaws...>.> I say they should make a boss a zombie... <.< or make all the enemies zombies too. smile and take place in a place where something called the "T-virus" leaked and have tank controls as well and NOT cheesy one-liners or characters on steroids. biggrin and make the bosses NOT rip offs. How's that for a boss? XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:18 pm
It's okay, I know a perfect way to make zombies scary again. I'll break a bunch of cannibals out of the looney bin, and dress them up as zombies and tell them, "You may run around and bite anyone you like." Then people will be afraid indeed!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:27 pm
Which bosses are rip-offs?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:18 pm
Stranger to Paradise
@Bio: I can dig that, but it ain't gonna happen, at least, not for a while.

@Alkaizer: Keep Leon IN. You keep on forgetting RE2, were he wasn't some 'Effing pretty boy.
OH wait you're right. Keep him in for the next real RE game, that way they can kill him in the idea that he sacraficed himself a martyr, that way the fan girls won't get angry.  

Alkaizer87

M-Experience

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:52 am
Stranger to Paradise
Yeah, I wonder if the el gigante will be back since it was in one of the trailers.

Chainsaw Magini
Behemoth
Mutated Bat
Gigante?
The black ooze thing?
And hopefully,
WESKER!

hopefully the squid(/kraken) will be funking huge! nothing cooler than a boss fight that has become REDICULOUSLY disproportionate!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 am
M-Experience
Stranger to Paradise

Chainsaw Magini
Behemoth
Mutated Bat
Gigante?
The black ooze thing?
And hopefully,
WESKER!

hopefully the squid(/kraken) will be funking huge! nothing cooler than a boss fight that has become REDICULOUSLY disproportionate!
So... Are you saying that El Gigante was cool?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:06 pm
Stranger to Paradise

Squid/Kraken is a Salazar clone only in the water, which is also just like Del Lago...
Chainsaw Manjini is obvious.
Mutated Bat is right from RE0
Gigante. Again, obvious.
Can't say anything about Behemoth, I haven't seen it. It better not be large, purple, and cast Flare a lot. Which I have a feeling it might.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:40 pm
It's okay, you junction Triple to Chris' attack, and he'll be good to go.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:04 am
Haha, 'effing FFers.

The Behemoth is that hooded b*****d that wields the huge a** axe.

A lot of bosses from the Pre-4 games where ripoffs as well. Also, I wouldn't say all of those you mention were rip-offs. Saying the Gigante in RE4 is a ripoff of the Gigante in RE5 is basically saying Tyrant in 0 is a ripoff of Tyrant in 1. It's not a rip-off, it's just the same boss. Mutated bat is just like saying the "Tremor" in 3 was the same as the "Tremor" in CV. I mean, if you acknowledge those guys were indeed ripoffs as well, then I got nothing to argue against.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:55 pm
Canas Renvall
Stranger to Paradise

Squid/Kraken is a Salazar clone only in the water, which is also just like Del Lago...
Chainsaw Majini is obvious.
Mutated Bat is right from RE0
Gigante. Again, obvious.
Can't say anything about Behemoth, I haven't seen it. It better not be large, purple, and cast Flare a lot. Which I have a feeling it might.

Isn't it Bahamut? sweatdrop o_O And he casts' megaflare alot actually lol  

UmbraGallus

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:32 pm
In FFVII, Behemoths are very fond of Flare. And it shows. D:

And yes, I accept that they were more or less clones. However, if I'm not mistaken... The Gravedigger was an accident, whereas the Gulp Worm was more of an experiment. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games