Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 am
Rayani shoook her head. "Not by him . . ." she murmured softly and then looked up at her brother and swallowed a lump in her throat. "Y-you've never killed a wolfkin right?" she asked, biting her lower lip with worry.

Kyra shook her head. "No . . . I . . . I want to be with both of you . . . but . . ." her ears went down slightly. "It's complicated . . ." she muttered out. "But I'll come by as often as I can . . ." she said with a small smile, her ears perking a little.

Theresa smiled. "Well, I almost live with James and my aunt and uncle . . ." she said with a shrug. "It gets James to calm down pretty well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 am
Jesayel blinked. "Killed a wolfkin? Of course not..I respect the wolfkin..the ones that don't kidnap my sister anyway." he added with a slight growl.

Lanen tilted his head and shrugged. "Sure you will. Once you're over with this crush. That's what it is right? Probably with the guy that didn't keep shifting wolf." he said thoughtfully, referring to Koltar.

Anden chuckled. "Oh really?" he grinned wolfishly up at James. "Now I'll win every fight for sure..Thery just gave me the ultimate weapon!" he announced playfully as he nuzzled the other.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 am
((Going to bed Witchy! Nighty!))

Rayani sighed in relief and lay her head against her brother's chest. "I knew he was wrong . . ." she murmured softly and then looked up at Jesayel. "He seems to believe that you killed one of his packmates . . . I told him you never killed anyone, but he wouldn't believe me . . ." she said with a sigh.

Kyra blushed and smiled a bit sheepishly. "I-is it that obvious?" she asked softly.

James laughed and then got a hold of Anden's ear between his forefinger and his thumb and started rubbing much like Theresa had. "You forget that I know how to do it too." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 am
(Alrighty, have a good night, Mousey Im Chan! <3)

Jesayel smiled a bit down at her before frowning at her words. "That's why he kidnapped you? Gods above.." he shook his head. "Well. What would you like done? I suppose we could try to explain, and failing that we could leave now with the knowledge that I'll kick his arse if he ever comes again..or we could do something now to ensure that he never tries something like this again."

Lanen's brow lifted. "Why else? Isn't it always about a guy with you women?" he muttered, smirking a little.

Anden found his ear grabbed and rubbed and he sat down, leaning into James' touch instinctively. He would have blushed a little had he been human and he whined slightly although he didn't pull away. "That's cheating...see..I knew you were the cheater..and jealous of my awesomeness.." he teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:00 pm
((I'm up!! ^-^))

Rayani nodded. "I don't want him to do something like this again if he doesn't believe us . . ." she said softly and then pulled a bit at the collar around her neck. "But first . . . um . . . could you take this off?" she asked softly.

Kyra's ears drooped. "No . . ." she murmured, feeling sad since it seemed like her brother didn't like her very much.

James laughed. "You were going to do the same thing . . . admit it . . ." he said as he let go of Anden's ear and started scratching it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:09 pm
(YAY! >_> I've got to go, I have an ortho appointment with Emily and I think I'ma drive down to the hospital to visit Mom, she still hasn't woken up. But I'll be on all night after work <3) (And Jesayel already took the collar off, but I'll go along with it >_> )

Jesayel nodded and then removed the collar before heading out of the room. He went to the room across where he sensed the wolfkin and entered, seeing Lysane sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. "So you're the wolf that took my sister." he said coolly.

Lysane sat upright, eyes wide before they narrowed at Jesayel and he growled. "So you're the p***k that killed my pack brother."

Jesayel waved a dismissive hand. "I did no such thing."

"You lie.." Lysane growled. "Two pack members confirmed it was you.." he said angrily. Lysane was not about to believe Jesayel word of mouth.

Lanen noted her sadness and sighed, patting her head. "Cheer up..sis..I'm glad we've found you." he said softly. "Or..well..you found us, anyway."

Anden leaned into the scratching, growling contentedly.

Rylara approached then, having gone off into the crowd. "The Council wishes to speak with Anden." she said, seeming irritated. "It seems Anden beat a pack leader."

Anden blinked, looking up at Rylara and then to James. "So? What's that mean?"

"That means...technically..you are the new pack leader for the Runares pack." Rylara said, frowning down at him.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:25 pm
((*huggles*))

Rayani stood by her brother. "He never killed anyone! Your pack members got the wrong person!" she said adamantly.

Kyra smiled and her ears perked up. "I'm glad too . . ." she said and then hugged her brother.

James smiled and noggied Anden. "Nice one Anden . . . not even a wolf for a week, and already you're a pack leader!" he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:31 pm
(*hugglez* Ortho took way longer than it should have, so I didn't get to go by the hospital. I'ma try for tomorrow.)

Lysane's eyes narrowed and he growled, taking a step closer. "My pack members couldn't be wrong..they have both eyes and a nose..far sharper than yours I might add. Your brother is a murderer, and I'm going to avenge my pack brother." he said, eyes yellowing as he prepared to shift.

Lanen blinked and stayed still a moment before hugging her back. "Come on." he said, pulling back and taking her hand, "Let's go see Tallis."

Anden blinked, eyes slightly wide. "B-But..I don't want to be a pack leader! I like our pack!" he said, whimpering.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:22 pm
((Aw . . .))

Rayani's eyes widened as she saw the yellowing eyes and she pushed at her brother, getting between him and Lysane. "Get out of here Jesayel! Go!" she cried, pushing at him, panicking slightly and forgetting about any of the teleportation spells that she knew.

Kyra smiled and followed after Lanen, happy to be spending time with her family.

James frowned and then looked at Rylara. "What if . . . he fights me?" he asked, wanting to help Anden out of his pack leader position and quite possibly assert his own. Aaaaaaaand . . . he kinda wanted to show off in front of Rylara . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:17 pm
Jesayel found himself being pushed away and his brow lifted. Had his sister forgotten his power so soon? He lifted a hand and aimed magick at Lysane just as he shifted wolf..it was dangerous to mix his own magick with the natural wolfkin magick..but it could be done. There was a sound like a sizzling and then Lysane gritted his wolfish teeth, letting out something between a growl and a howl before he found himself four-legged, furry..and in cub form. "Damnit! What is this? Take me seriously and fight me!" he demanded.

Jesayel rolled his eyes. "Sorry. Not interested, mutt."

The adorable wolf cub growled, but it was more endearing than threatening. "Change me back now!"

"No..no I don't think I will. Not until you calm down and swear to leave me and my sister alone."

"Never happen." Lysane growled, determined to avenge his pack member.

Anden blinked. As much as he'd teased the other about fighting..he didn't want to seriously fight James. "Would we have to really fight, or could I just let you win?"

Rylara shook her head. "James wouldn't be respected for such a victory. It's obvious when someone is fighting in earnest or not.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 pm
Rayani blinked and her hands twitched slightly as she looked at the adorable little wolf cub. A wide smile soon grew over her face and she went forward and picked up Lysane, petting, nuzzling, and cuddling him. "So cuuuuute!!" she crooned, unable to resist the temptation.

James smiled and then ruffled Anden's fur. "Don't worry. I promise I won't kill you." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 pm
Lysane found himself picked up and cuddled and he squirmed. "H-Hey! Stop that! This isn't funny! Change me back!" he whined, even though..he was actually enjoying her affections..

Anden found his fur ruffled and he whimpered. "James.." he didn't want to fight the other..

Rylara shook her head. "Fight in front of the Council if you wish, but they want you now. Don't make them wait." she said.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 pm
Rayani just sat down and held Lysane so that he was on his back as she started to rub his belly. "Ooooh!! You're just so adorable!!" she said, her tone becoming slightly higher pitched from the cuteness.

James nodded and then stood up. "Come on Anden, it'll be fun! It's not like we're actually gonna try and kill each other." he said with a chuckle. He was used to fighting others in 'friendly matches'. It was a part of his werewolf upbringing and he didn't quite understand why Anden was having such qualms at fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:44 pm
Lysane growled contentedly, unable to help it..and then he squirmed again. "Rayani! Stop it! I'm not your damned pet!" he whined...this was so humiliating..mostly because of how much he was enjoying it..and his pack mate's murderer was standing nearby with that damned amused expression.

Anden sighed. "Whatever. If it means that much to you, then fine." he said as he rose, frowning wolfishly as he moved away and towards Rylara as she started walking towards where the Council was.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:52 pm
Rayani just nuzzled him. "But you're so cuuuute!!" she cooed and then looked up at Jesayel. "Can we keep him?" she asked. "Until he realizes that you didn't kill anyone? Can we? Please?" she asked, holding up Lysane with a pleading expression.

James smiled and then chuckled, catching up to Anden. "Just think of it as your first fighting lesson." he said, scratching behind Anden's ear. "It's just for fun. If you lose, you'll be a part of my pack, but if you win, I'll be a part of your pack. Either way, we'll be in the same pack." he said, becoming rather chatty.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff